Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 19. (Read 583522 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Write to Support: https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new explain the situation and they will enable the withdraw option.

Can anyone explain to me how to withdraw my tokens from the ICN website without being a citizen of the United States. Wtf!! Do I really have to wait until they're supported in the U.S.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Can anyone explain to me how to withdraw my tokens from the ICN website without being a citizen of the United States. Wtf!! Do I really have to wait until they're supported in the U.S.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Iconomi price heading where it was like 2 years ago , never thought it can happen again . Waiting for 0.30-0.40 cents to get in . If somebody would ask me if iconomi can drop bellow 1$ when iconomi was 2+$ , then i would say there is no chance it will happen . But looks like Dream come true . Anyway i think this is one of the best projects out there .
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Is this considered competition:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/leading-venture-capital-firm-andreessen-horowitz-raises-its-first-dedi.html

Isn't this something that Nina or whatever that fund is called is supposed to be? Whatever happened to that fund? Did Columbus raise any money into it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
good to see the old team, may we have some hope ?

I will now use my magic market manipulation powers, to pump ICN to $3.

Enjoy your profits, my friends!
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
I miss Daparski. He predicted ICN would be worth a good amount at the end of summer 2018, so I'll be watching for the next couple of months, to see if he was right.

I've noticed a lot of ICN fans have vanished/gone quiet. Can I get a proof of life from the rest of the people who used to reply to me??

Sure bro, the thing is, BTT is ded just like you was from NOV until that comment!

Hello!

True, this site is a bit of a relic now.

I've been on the Iconomi Rocket.chat too, by the way. What a depressing place that is!

I think Iconomi have killed most of their community off. You may be one of the final beats before it flatlines completely!

I'm still here too Wink

I just have far better things to do nowadays than to troll around bitcointalk. This place isn't what it used to be.

good to see the old team, may we have some hope ?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Nice Proposal. But Icn promises looks good on paper and they will remain only on paper. Not being executed. i will not trust Icn if it goes $100. This is only a pump and dump coin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Fiat gateway is up, 30 DAAs are up and running, ICN used for manager fees... A bunch of stuff and a bunch more in the works Smiley

Hasn't been following the news recently, is there any positive updates for iconomi ? Was a while since I checked the main thread. Cool

Anything else we can use ICN tokens for?  Or any plan to give it some real value? Current price is kinda disappointing.

I've been wanting to invest in ICN for a while, but haven't been able to justify so far, some more uses would certainly help
I'm still here too Wink

I just have far better things to do nowadays than to troll around bitcointalk. This place isn't what it used to be.

I'm bringing this place back to life! Getting the old team back together!

Come on guys! Let's take this ship to the moon!

Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I miss Daparski. He predicted ICN would be worth a good amount at the end of summer 2018, so I'll be watching for the next couple of months, to see if he was right.

I've noticed a lot of ICN fans have vanished/gone quiet. Can I get a proof of life from the rest of the people who used to reply to me??

Sure bro, the thing is, BTT is ded just like you was from NOV until that comment!

Hello!

I've been on the Iconomi Rocket.chat too, by the way. What a depressing place that is!

I think Iconomi have killed most of their community off. You may be one of the final beats before it flatlines completely!

I'm still here too Wink

I agree, the price sucks big time. My suggestion has been for a while to make ICN usable for the client side as well, but I guess that they will have to upgrade their trading engine first to be ready for a few 100k users... Hopefully they will give ICN more utility when they are ready for full scale launch.

Fiat gateway is up, 30 DAAs are up and running, ICN used for manager fees... A bunch of stuff and a bunch more in the works Smiley

Hasn't been following the news recently, is there any positive updates for iconomi ? Was a while since I checked the main thread. Cool

Anything else we can use ICN tokens for?  Or any plan to give it some real value? Current price is kinda disappointing.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Hello!

Impressive report, but I hope that they can pick up the speed on the affiliate system, that should bring in a ton of new users if they play it right.

I also saw that the first 2k ICN payment was made for a new DAA. While the first one is a break through, we would need hundreds of such DAAs to make a dent in the ICN supply, so they will have to figure out something else in regards to ICN in my opinion.

Q2 is coming to an end, and we have already achieved many of our development goals for 2018. Read the #ICONOMI Q2 development overview for more details:

https://medium.com/iconominet/development-overview-q2-2018-fd11fc14388b

https://twitter.com/iconominet/status/1009783676052402176
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Q2 is coming to an end, and we have already achieved many of our development goals for 2018. Read the #ICONOMI Q2 development overview for more details:

https://medium.com/iconominet/development-overview-q2-2018-fd11fc14388b

https://twitter.com/iconominet/status/1009783676052402176

Although they are working nice but marketing campaign is no more effective and too long delay is the cause which bringing the price down. This report is so impressive so it will give chance to new investors to pick more at cheap price if they have strong believe into this ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Yes ICN= SCAM  Angry
Lol almost all the contents of the post alleged scam. People will not pay attention to the accusations you're saying. Than you are busy throwing allegations of a better scam you sleep in bed  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Nice picture, but ICN to BTC ratio is less than the half of ICO. So who care about this picture?
Pages:
Jump to: