Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 239. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Hehehehe ...... the last ICN's dump before the moon's mega storm !!!

🍻🚀🏎🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Any day now. huh?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Has anyone done the calculations to determine the worth of ICN comparing the gross value of assets to the number of coins ? Huh

With the recent rise of all the alt's ICN value should go up even without news concerning development of the platform
Activity: 350
Iconomi took $50k worth of fiat from ico money and used it to buy 5k ETH for Golem ico
Sold about 1.67m GNT for 5000 ETH
Remaining 3.3m GNT is worth 9157 ETH currently
$50k worth of fiat turned into $1.09m worth of crypto based on current spot price
It is good to hear about the massive profit ICN earned through trading another coin,what will be the case if the investment ends up in a big loss.The risk involved in re investing in another altcoin is really high in a high volatile market and to be frank i never had a clue that they will be like a fund house.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

🍻🚀🏎🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

yeah fucking WHEN?!  holy shit balls everything is pumping and this fucking thing keeps dumping, WOW so great.

come icn whales let's get them walls and vol fucking moving!

dev some news? fuck.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

🍻🚀🏎🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
did anyone else notice that coindash had Iconomi listed as one if its partners?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coindash-future-of-trading-token-sale-17th-july-2017-1894530

They have now removed it.

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

it was there.

I was sober.

I did not hallucinate.

I swear.

They removed it and now are denying it ever happened.

I even said so on their thread.

They had ICONOMI PERFORMANCE FUND.

Then this is a good question for the upcoming AMA.

I found it strange that they were advertising it like that because it would mean that they are going to have an investment from ICONOMI.

And Jani has said they never say in advance which ICO they invest it.

They probably got told off and removed it quickly.

There, you can check for yourself cause I was having a go at them on their thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1894530.20

I agree, I bet they got a good Spanking.  Grin  And told to only announce at the agreed time.

EDIT: Or it could be a double bluff, to get us all talking about it? No I'm to suspicious, they just got ahead of themselves. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

That "who knows" at the end. Lol. I would make that too in such a situation. Therefore I'm tempted to believe you.

I know what I saw cause the ICONOMI logo is instantly recognizable.

It was next to the RSK and I remember thinking wow, ICN and Rootstock...maybe I should look into these muppets and see if I need to throw BTC at

them.

I found it strange that they were advertising it like that because it would mean that they are going to have an investment from ICONOMI.

There, you can check for yourself cause I was having a go at them on their thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1894530.20

That "who knows" at the end. Lol. I would make that too in such a situation. Therefore I'm tempted to believe you.
Activity: 504

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coindash-future-of-trading-token-sale-17th-july-2017-1894530

it was there.

I was sober.

I did not hallucinate.

I swear.

Coindash ICO has not started yet. There was a pre-ICO funding with some bonus included, but it is over as well afaik.

it was there.

I was sober.

I did not hallucinate.

I swear.

it was there.

I was sober.

I did not hallucinate.

I swear.

it was there.

I was sober.

I did not hallucinate.

I swear.

I'm telling you guys, the best crypto trader Honolulu will sell before ICN takes off. It's written on the wall.
He tries to fight it, but won't be able to hold for long.

So the last white knight joins the trashtalk side  - glad u finally arrived Smiley

It's not a trashtalk - I believe that's what will happen. If it would be easy to hodl, we would have much more millionaires from btc and eth

Word!
I'm telling you guys, the best crypto trader Honolulu will sell before ICN takes off. It's written on the wall.

So the last white knight joins the trashtalk side  - glad u finally arrived Smiley

It's not a trashtalk - I believe that's what will happen. If it would be easy to hodl, we would have much more millionaires from btc and eth
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

So the last white knight joins the trashtalk side  - glad u finally arrived Smiley
Activity: 192
Merit: 19

now you are the one trolling....
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
It is a good move by ICONOMI not to sold all their Golem holdings.By selling half Golem at high price, they recovered more than they invested and safe investors money and keep remaining Golem for future because they know Golem is going to be 0.01 btc.
Very witty people are behind ICONOMI.

Golem is definitely one of the fastest growing token on eth chain, I never thought those 400+ i have put into it when i trade on liqui had turned out to have good value. If I just knew it will grew that huge, I could have bought thousands of it.  ICN will also be big soon.
Wouldn't we all, mate Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
It is a good move by ICONOMI not to sold all their Golem holdings.By selling half Golem at high price, they recovered more than they invested and safe investors money and keep remaining Golem for future because they know Golem is going to be 0.01 btc.

Golem is definitely one of the fastest growing token on eth chain, I never thought those 400+ i have put into it when i trade on liqui had turned out to have good value. If I just knew it will grew that huge, I could have bought thousands of it.  ICN will also be big soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Jump to: