Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 235. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

what is the purpose of the icn token if holders cant recv. dividends as promised?

The same as it was before. Dividends and buybacks/burn are just a different form of profit distribution. You can still sell the proportional share that was burned and buy eth while keeping the same percentage of total ICN supply as before

And if you don't sell anything, it is equivalent to compounding all your dividends back in ICN.
So, its a buy-and-hold-and-see-the-price-appreciate kind of token. Smiley

so actually its the same as with tokencard! You simply wait until the price is up to your expectations and then sell. The only difference is with tokencard you burn the token yourself Wink

FYI: yesterday, tokencard collected $12,958,437.77 in their crowdsale in 1 hour.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x49edf201c1e139282643d5e7c6fb0c7219ad1db7

burning is great on the long run!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
so 4th to the moon?

I Hope i am all in, in Iconomi and buy more and more Tongue
You created this account few days back to inform us this?I wonder why so many newbies shows interest in ICN now???

So he can buy some ICNX and let the experts run the show, perfect for newbies.  Wink

what is the purpose of the icn token if holders cant recv. dividends as promised?

The same as it was before. Dividends and buybacks/burn are just a different form of profit distribution. You can still sell the proportional share that was burned and buy eth while keeping the same percentage of total ICN supply as before

And if you don't sell anything, it is equivalent to compounding all your dividends back in ICN.
So, its a buy-and-hold-and-see-the-price-appreciate kind of token. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
so 4th to the moon?

You created this account few days back to inform us this?I wonder why so many newbies shows interest in ICN now???

So he can buy some ICNX and let the experts run the show, perfect for newbies.  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
so 4th to the moon?

legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Then ICN  go to the moon this year if dev and admins make the things right .

Are you sure if you look at bitcoin prices to $5000?  Roll Eyes

Before it reaches this price, there will have been a pair of discharge and corrections so it is not for this year ......
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
why cant icn move beyond 41k satoshi mark?Everytime it reaches there,it fall back to 32k lol/Something special about this figure i guess

Since BTC is at ATH and we did not receive frequent updates from the team,By 4th all these things will get sorted out and they may keep updating monthly on development

sell wall maybe?
legendary
Activity: 1162

Are you sure if you look at bitcoin prices to $5000?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1148
why cant icn move beyond 41k satoshi mark?Everytime it reaches there,it fall back to 32k lol/Something special about this figure i guess

Since BTC is at ATH and we did not receive frequent updates from the team,By 4th all these things will get sorted out and they may keep updating monthly on development
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
so 4th to the moon?

legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
so 4th to the moon?

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
so 4th to the moon?

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
so 4th to the moon?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hey if I move my Icn from ICO dashboard to exchange,will I still be eligible to get invite to ICNX platform when other icn holders get it?.
I haven't sold my ICN yet but moved them to exchange wallet.

Affirmative - but you will not get divid......aaaaaand move along. Nothing to see here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Whilst most people are complaining about the recent dump and price slump I've been steadily buying the bottom these past few days. Announcement on the 4th guys!! 2 days away Cheesy could be the news everyone is waiting for!

What leads you to the conclusion that they will announce the launch on an AMA? That doesn't make much sense.

Or are you just trying to hype things up?
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
We could see some price rise as AMA is 2 days later and if X questions could be answered

Price could goes positive but if answer did not satisfy the investor it will be other way round

Good luck and lets see

Still HODLing

Unfortunately i don't think that ICONOMI have anything to say that will pump the price a lot. They don't usually drop (good)bombshells out of the blue, but here's hoping that I'm wrong.

They can however improve the community's trust in them provided they give good and honest answers to the questions that have been asked time and again and are still unanswered. For example where was iconomi incorporated.

Regardless of all when the complete platform becomes operational, if it's half as good as people say it is, it will attract tons of users. Tons of users will transfer in lots of money in fees, which means lots of ICN will be burned through the buyback program and this will most certainly gradually pump the price huge.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
What's news 4th Huh
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Whilst most people are complaining about the recent dump and price slump I've been steadily buying the bottom these past few days. Announcement on the 4th guys!! 2 days away Cheesy could be the news everyone is waiting for!
Jump to: