Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 244. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If only ICN was on polo right now, it might have gone up to 1$.

Polo will soon die.

The Action is on Bittrex.

GET ICN ON BUTTREX

Yeah polo seems shady af lately
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Polo will soon die.

GET ICN ON BUTTREX
I think ICN will never go to polo or Bittrex because they must have some exclusive agreement with Kraken about not to get listed in these exchanges.
Bittrex is also has exclusive agreement with some coins and they never get listing on Poloniex or Kraken.
Activity: 192
Merit: 19

Polo will soon die.

GET ICN ON BUTTREX
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto
Dat fiat gateway tho

Dem founders' cards soon™ too
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
ICNL= ICN LAMBOS?

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
This is just wild speculation, but perhaps Iconomi worked out some kind of deal with Kraken to get special discounts for the ICNX fund in exchange for exclusive listing rights of ICN. I don't mind though. I would like to see a Poloniex listed pair the same time as public launch.

by now polo should have figured nothing is stopping them from adding ICN, its on thier hands now. if they do list icn, its find but right now, ICN can live without polo. if they want to earn from the volume it has, they should be adding it.
Activity: 788
This is just wild speculation, but perhaps Iconomi worked out some kind of deal with Kraken to get special discounts for the ICNX fund in exchange for exclusive listing rights of ICN. I don't mind though. I would like to see a Poloniex listed pair the same time as public launch.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
This is the right time to finally get on Polo.
Golem just hit 100m.
Iconomi could hit at least 700m.
yeah. now listing on Polo is pretty possible. because ICN just closed his dividend features which was stopping polo to list ICN.
now I think ICN will be added to Polo.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Not shure of someone posted this but here it is. Iconomi platform beta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjN06nuz8o4&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
They did invest in WeTrust, it just hasn't been announced yet.  Maybe there are other unannounced investments too.

They also did a fantastic job of holding and letting ICNP's BTC and ETH appreciate.  Especially with POS coming up, $40 or $50 ETH will be a thing of the past, just like $200 or $300 BTC.

There's a new crowdsale every week, so even if Iconomi misses a profitable one, they have BTC and ETH stashes big enough for years of ICNP investing.

I'd like to highlight again how other projects (MLN and BCAP) messed up big time when they dumped 100% of their BTC and/or ETH

Who dumped 100% BTC/ETH ? I invested in Bcap. In their email/press release, they mentioned they are investing in Parity tech. (polkadot). They did not say Hey investors! we are going all in this parity deal.

Come on man. I love iconomi too. But we have to accept the fact that they did not do a good job investing in good projects in last six months. They missed out on good deals.

They invest very smart. BTC+115% From ICO, ETH+350%   ICONOMI ASSETS are worth 26 mio USD.Just imagine what will do 15 mio USD BUY BACK or 35% of tokens
Yes all their investments do far has been good
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
This is the right time to finally get on Polo.
Golem just hit 100m.
Iconomi could hit at least 700m.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
buyback is inddeed a nice Idea. and it will surely help ICN in future. but we were all expecting the dividends to come and distribute. and suddenly they announced that cancellation of dividends. this thing can make people disappointed a little bit.

You wouldn't forget that dividend if your trading skills isn't that good actually.

But for those who are god at it, they don't mind at all. Only those who are able to baghold millions of it can benefit to that dividends which is why its best to cancel it so those big guys won't keep pulling the price down by accumulating every spike.
We have to wait and see. It is common for people in charge to overvalue their projects. We see it all the time in the stock markets - buybacks at the worst possible time.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
buyback is inddeed a nice Idea. and it will surely help ICN in future. but we were all expecting the dividends to come and distribute. and suddenly they announced that cancellation of dividends. this thing can make people disappointed a little bit.

You wouldn't forget that dividend if your trading skills isn't that good actually.

But for those who are god at it, they don't mind at all. Only those who are able to baghold millions of it can benefit to that dividends which is why its best to cancel it so those big guys won't keep pulling the price down by accumulating every spike.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
They did invest in WeTrust, it just hasn't been announced yet.  Maybe there are other unannounced investments too.

They also did a fantastic job of holding and letting ICNP's BTC and ETH appreciate.  Especially with POS coming up, $40 or $50 ETH will be a thing of the past, just like $200 or $300 BTC.

There's a new crowdsale every week, so even if Iconomi misses a profitable one, they have BTC and ETH stashes big enough for years of ICNP investing.

I'd like to highlight again how other projects (MLN and BCAP) messed up big time when they dumped 100% of their BTC and/or ETH

Who dumped 100% BTC/ETH ? I invested in Bcap. In their email/press release, they mentioned they are investing in Parity tech. (polkadot). They did not say Hey investors! we are going all in this parity deal.

Come on man. I love iconomi too. But we have to accept the fact that they did not do a good job investing in good projects in last six months. They missed out on good deals.

They invest very smart. BTC+115% From ICO, ETH+350%   ICONOMI ASSETS are worth 26 mio USD.Just imagine what will do 15 mio USD BUY BACK or 35% of tokens
Melonport verified in their slack that they dumped 100% of their 227k ETH for ~$3m

Ouch. Sucks to be Melonport right now.

Taas has 3300 BTC and 43k ETH, so we shouldn't underestimate them either.

In these crazy crypto markets, if Taas goes into the next epic ethereum-scale pump and Iconomi misses it, then we could get our salads taassed.

TOSS MY SALAD MISTER

TOSS iT!!!
Activity: 788
Melonport verified in their slack that they dumped 100% of their 227k ETH for ~$3m

Ouch. Sucks to be Melonport right now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto

They sent the BTC and ETH out of the crowdsale addresses and sent out this email on 18 April:

We are pleased to announce that the proceeds of the sale of the USD $10 million offer of BCAP digital tokens (the “BCAP Tokens”) have been converted to USD. Final BCAP Token balances will be confirmed on TokenHub.com early this week, and the BCAP Tokens will be made available by May 10th.

You can follow the offering’s progress on the Tokenhub.com homepage or at vctoken.com. If you encounter any problems, please contact support either through our dedicated Telegram Support Line, or by emailing [email protected]. Otherwise, join us for a real-time discussion in our BCAP Telegram Group at https://t.me/vctoken

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Jump to: