Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 249. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I hope they will invest in MobileGo. I think that one could be huge.

They is no upper limit cap for MobileGo. So it might end up being overvalued like Gnosis. I wouldn't put my money on unless I know the total market cap $$.
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Nice price pump today.

I assume its in anticipation of the quarterly report being released.

Lets just wait and see... Iconomi may have kept some investments quiet.
When is report expected to be realised?Is date announced officially? this thread is full of rumors.

Im sure I read on slack last night that it will be today. It was about 3am though so i may have dreamt it  Grin

Also... we all know how much the team like to release news on a Tuesday. Every Tuesday I get excited mostly for nothing lmao
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Nice price pump today.

When is report expected to be realised?Is date announced officially? this thread is full of rumors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Good news and now some nice increase in the price. That's what i am talking about. Still at a good price to buy i would say.
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Nice price pump today.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Gnosis is just overvalued if iconomi invested in it as even a huge amount invested Iconomi will be only holding less than 10% as Gnosis valued themselves more than 9 digit
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Byteballs is not investment FYI.

It is if you count the small fee they paid to prove they own the BTC.

Grin
ICONOMI just said they didn't invest in GNOSIS.

Well, THANK FUCK FOR THAT.

This is the only good news from the team since ages. Good job Jani and co. Btw is this news legit? any source?

Source is reddit and slack

Not true that this is the only news since ages. They mentioned that they own 12.000 byteballs (and not just 4,827) and it skyrockets like crazy. ICNP went from $4.5 million to $12 million already.

Come on man! I grew my money in crypto ~ 5X. I am not a pro. Any decent crypto trader would have done more than that ICN team have done so far. What bothers me most is the lost opportunity cost which is not considered by anyone. They have not invested INCP money at all (only 5%??).

Wetrust (3X)
Databits(5X)
Matchpool
Cosmos
BasicAttentionToken

All the above are legit projects. None of them have been considered at all. That bothers me.

Byteballs is not investment FYI.

This is the only good news from the team since ages. Good job Jani and co. Btw is this news legit? any source?

As legit as it gegts, Jani confirmed it with his reddit account

Sweet news. Big relief!
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

As legit as it gegts, Jani confirmed it with his reddit account

Activity: 238

Source is reddit and slack

Not true that this is the only news since ages. They mentioned that they own 12.000 byteballs (and not just 4,827) and it skyrockets like crazy. ICNP went from $4.5 million to $12 million already.

Activity: 192
Merit: 19

on slack and reddit

Gnosis will be traded on poloniex btw.

Activity: 238
ICONOMI again showed their unprofessional. After I learned that they invested very little in Golem, I no longer consider their opinion authoritative. I'm more of an expert than they are. Gnosis will be huge.

The project itself yes, the investment is currently just huge in terms of dilution
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
I hope they will invest in MobileGo. I think that one could be huge.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
ICONOMI again showed their unprofessional. After I learned that they invested very little in Golem, I no longer consider their opinion authoritative. I'm more of an expert than they are. Gnosis will be huge.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think Gnosis has much better chance of growing then the Qtum which collected $ 15 million.

I haven't invested in Gnosis or know much about it. But if they have market cap of less than $ 15-20 million , they can easily grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
where the hell did you guys got the information about them investing on GNOSIS?
there was a thread where gnosis team being so greedy themselves, if they did invest to it then there is a chance of them being huge too. will the team soon release a publication about this?

Jani is an arrogant muppet but even he is not stupid enough to invest in Gnosis.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
where the hell did you guys got the information about them investing on GNOSIS?
there was a thread where gnosis team being so greedy themselves, if they did invest to it then there is a chance of them being huge too. will the team soon release a publication about this?
Jump to: