Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 297. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
No investment in cofund.it will come from Iconomi. They will be running their own ICO to fund the project. They did not want to use Iconomi ICO funds to fund this project as it is not part of the original Iconomi project.

I still don't get it ... why are they having an ICO ?
I mean ... shouldn't they be paid by the provided service?
They want to raise 2mil $ for what ? A web site to present the company? A table to sit around and coach ICOs?
How much money do you need to sit around a table and decide in which ICOs to invest, research on the web about the project, talk with the people having those projects, coach them ... ?
I mean in case of ICONOMI I can understand ... programmers costs ... servers, infrastructure, testing, marketing.
Smells to me like a new way to drain money from the people.
Cofound.it is not associated with ICONOMI and is not funded by ICONOMI.
Is it true?

if they are not associated, what exactly is Jani doing in the cofound.it slack then?

He rather communicate in there than in ICONOMI's own slack.

Nope, they are busy working out how to do another ICO so as to rake in millions of dollars again rather than concentrating on getting the platform

ready.

Roll Eyes
If they are doing it under the aegis of ICONOMI so as ICONOMI stake holders we should be happy because every good investment will be shared with ICN holders.

Yeah i do agree on this but it this statement will not satisfy most of the investor due to
#1 : Product not delivered , no profit was shared
#2 : Iconomi changed their dividends to buy back

In order to gain back the purchase power, by deliverying the OFM platform is the first step which the beta has been tested but which required time to check and fix for errorless platform
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
No investment in cofund.it will come from Iconomi. They will be running their own ICO to fund the project. They did not want to use Iconomi ICO funds to fund this project as it is not part of the original Iconomi project.

They want to raise 2mil $ for what ? A web site to present the company? A table to sit around and coach ICOs?
How much money do you need to sit around a table and decide in which ICOs to invest, research on the web about the project, talk with the people having those projects, coach them ... ?
I mean in case of ICONOMI I can understand ... programmers costs ... servers, infrastructure, testing, marketing.
Is it true?

if they are not associated, what exactly is Jani doing in the cofound.it slack then?

Nope, they are busy working out how to do another ICO so as to rake in millions of dollars again rather than concentrating on getting the platform

ready.

Roll Eyes
If they are doing it under the aegis of ICONOMI so as ICONOMI stake holders we should be happy because every good investment will be shared with ICN holders.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

Is it true?

ready.

Also referring to ICONOMI's investors as "needing Babysitters" is disrespectful.

They didn't feel the need to call their investors names when they needed our Millions.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Is it true?
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange

I smell the same man.I think also they don't have the tech to handle dividend distribution via smart contract.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Will ICN holders get stakes in cofound.it also? if it is a project by ICONOMI, shouldn't all ICN holders get shares in cofound according to their holding?
After all all investment from cofound would come from ICONOMI.

Iconomi will have 10% ownership in cofund.it

It is a completely separate company which will raise it's own funds. The 10% given back to Iconomi is just a great bonus.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Will ICN holders get stakes in cofound.it also? if it is a project by ICONOMI, shouldn't all ICN holders get shares in cofound according to their holding?
After all all investment from cofound would come from ICONOMI.
I like the buyback but I hate to admit that cofound.it spin off is really suck.

Price may come down to 30k ,thinking of buying some ICN at this cheap price may not be the same next week

So many ICN holders are in it for a quick buck. If Bitcoin price rises they sell, buy bitcoin and will buy ICN back at a cheaper rate. If bitcoin rally continues to die off we will see ICN rise again very soon... which looks immanent.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Price may come down to 30k ,thinking of buying some ICN at this cheap price may not be the same next week
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Price is stady growing up.

lol i think you mean down  Wink
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
is there a consensus about the Iconomi team?

honest actors, or....?
Of course they are honest. Why wouldnt they be?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Price is stady growing up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
is there a consensus about the Iconomi team?

honest actors, or....?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I have been away for a while and have no idea what identity.iconomi.net is for. I tried to login there using my credentials at ico.iconomi.net but it is not working. I tried to reset password at identity.iconomi.net and not receiving any email even though the server says email has been sent. Please explain.
bump
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Not manipulation but just market direction
once you go up once you go down.
I think that devs dumping can be reason since many of them joined 2nd project so
1st thing that they can do will be some dump.
Will see.

Yeah, right... is that your wall?

I will buy at around 30K again. Platform is not ready so price can go lower.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Am I missing anything? Feel free to add.

In regulated market where people have papers on every move is OK.
AUdits are made by outside companies to prove investors company transparency.
Here buyback opens ICONOMI for many "insider moves" dumping in own walls ext.
I don't tell that ICN will that do but there is change that devs can sell 15m in own walls.
But when you want dump there is no buy wall magically.
From $ managment buybacks should be better.
People should sell in every week period like 1% of all to avoid getting 0 return if hack/exploit happens or ETH fail hard in security ICN can goto 0 in hour.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I feel like people are panicking, I think the buyback plan accomplishes the same thing as dividends in the long run. The problem is it's not a common way to do distribute funds to investors. It may be better for most so that they don't need to deal with the tax implications of dividends and iconomi won't need to track everyone to provide tax documentation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
"get buy orders filled before the flood of good news: product releases, marketing campaign, increased transparency."  so you are saying they are screwing with investors to get cheaper ICN??? Not a sign of a good team. They are suppose to be transparent with us from the beginning.

This user is a known spammer and troll along with CryptoInsiders and WarrenBuffet. Do not take this account seriously.

Play the ball, not the man.
Jump to: