Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 299. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I just had Polo boss in phone, and he confirm to me for ICN adding
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom

Polo confirmed for ICN, just after matchpool.

Source from the POLO team? Or is this just community speculation again?

Asmodat might need to add a reference link so that we can check it
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Source from the POLO team? Or is this just community speculation again?
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

Yes?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Any intelligent person would sell their 42 ICN and buy back cheaper so that they get 420 ICN instead.

42>420 when you talk of ICN

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
[/quote]
Activity: 381
Its about time someone from the dev team fills everyone in

I'm ready when they come at us.
Activity: 126
Oh come on people.

Price Down is normal here in crypto. Don't act as if you're a virgin Grin .

Ethereum went down, and most of Ethereum tokens are down.

https://etherscan.io/tokens

Something unexpected might happen just like 20-25 Days ago with Ethereum Grin

True to facts, ICN is not the only one with undistributed reserved tokens.

What you call that again? The infamous 13million. Still believe that crypto is free?

No free money even in crypto. Even a captcha typing is working for a claim of satoshi  Tongue Don't call that a free satoshi  because you are working for the boss typing captcha.

Gosh, they won't claim themselves of being FUD, whilst Doubt even exist for the infamous 13 million Cheesy

What you mean by FUD? (Fear, Uncertainty and-----------^)

Quick rich minds should never invest into an asset.

You should play poker with the pokey friends you might get rich quick. xD

Oh remind you of an asset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbDr77zdsEU

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Buyback didn't raise the ICN price.It was expected to go to $1 after buyback but btc price played the spoilsport.
Now we can only wait till next btc dump for ICN pump.

seriously shut up

this thread only wants lambos and moon talk.

no more FUD.

Calm down homie. He isn`t fudding. He´s only telling the truth regardless if you like his honest style or not, but if you are honest with yourself you have to admit that he`s right here. I don`t say I agree 100% with him all the time but a buyback of 1000 ETH at 50 - 60k sats isn`t much and would have little to no effect on 100 million tokens out there.

It would be a wise decision to let the price drop down further so that in the end more tokens getting burned and after the platform release we moon even harder because of the lower supply. It wasn`t easy writing this and I had a hard time thinking about whether if it`s a good idea or not. Because I am a strong believer/supporter of ICONOMI and I don`t want to harm the project I`m into but I always try to approach things rational and logical and if I do this here too I have to say I would like to see lower prices for the next 90 days.

Sorry for all moon kids who want to get rich quick. I`m not one of you.

For all the others keep HODLING!

This is just the first buy back using only a small amount of profit they obtained from a single ICNP trade of Golem, while it is true that the more they can buyback the better in the longrun this shold be peanuts compared to what they will be buying back in the future if things go well so I don't think it is such a big deal.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

It would be a wise decision to let the price drop down further so that in the end more tokens getting burned and after the platform release we moon even harder because of the lower supply. It wasn`t easy writing this and I had a hard time thinking about whether if it`s a good idea or not. Because I am a strong believer/supporter of ICONOMI and I don`t want to harm the project I`m into but I always try to approach things rational and logical and if I do this here too I have to say I would like to see lower prices for the next 90 days.

hmmmm...

so you say you want price to drop but at the same time you advise people to keep holding.

do you honestly think I will just stand there and watch the price drop while holding?

no.

Any intelligent person would sell their 42 ICN and buy back cheaper so that they get 420 ICN instead.

Anyways, let's see what happens.

"I will dump on you before you dump on me"

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Buyback didn't raise the ICN price.It was expected to go to $1 after buyback but btc price played the spoilsport.

TheTruthIsOutThere was just being sarcastic, with "this thread only wants lambos and moon talk". I don't think he really views it as FUD.

But who knows what his motives really are? I might PM him and ask if he has any VIDZ to sell me  Wink

It would be a dynamic move to PM him and ask him about that Wink If you do so, ask him about his life-savings too.  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

seriously shut up

no more FUD.

Calm down homie. He isn`t fudding. He´s only telling the truth regardless if you like his honest style or not, but if you are honest with yourself you have to admit that he`s right here. I don`t say I agree 100% with him all the time but a buyback of 1000 ETH at 50 - 60k sats isn`t much and would have little to no effect on 100 million tokens out there.

TheTruthIsOutThere was just being sarcastic, with "this thread only wants lambos and moon talk". I don't think he really views it as FUD.

But who knows what his motives really are? I might PM him and ask if he has any VIDZ to sell me  Wink
I just noticed today, Liqui has added ICN/ETH and ICN/USDT trading pairs.

Nice, if only Liqui would be a big exchange with a lot of trading volume.

seriously shut up

no more FUD.

Liqui.

Amazing exchange.

Who needs poloniex when we have Liqui?

Grin
Activity: 788
Activity: 210
There was a lot of hype that "the only way is up" after buyback announcement, because people mistakingly believed that future scarcity (token amount decreasing) alone is enough to drive the price up. Now they have gotten a shock that the price has gone down.

Really somebody really thought about future scarcity ? While ignoring that big chunk of 13 M tokens "locked" by the devs ? Smiley) too good to be true

seriously shut up

no more FUD.

Ok.

The price will go above a dollar at some point (probably this year), and everyone will be happy™

Grin

Really 1000 ETH worth of ICN spread across 90 days would have taken ICN to 1$ ?
From 63k to 50k was people taking profit from ICN ... only after the dump was caused by BTC pump. It wouldn't get that essay to 1$ in the current conditions related to communication, changes of main ideas, lake of Polo, + 13M tokes from the devs to be dumped and god knows what other "nice" and clever surprises we might get.

There was a lot of hype that "the only way is up" after buyback announcement, because people mistakingly believed that future scarcity (token amount decreasing) alone is enough to drive the price up. Now they have gotten a shock that the price has gone down.

The possibility of Poloniex is currently the main reason to accumulate, as you implied in an earlier post. Until then, people will still be looking to get in cheaper, and the price is just as malleable as it was a month ago, in my opinion.

1000 ETH over 90 days will have zero impact. Use it to buy from the market all at once, I say! Let's have some fun!  Grin

seriously shut up

no more FUD.

Really 1000 ETH worth of ICN spread across 90 days would have taken ICN to 1$ ?
From 63k to 50k was people taking profit from ICN ... only after the dump was caused by BTC pump. It wouldn't get that essay to 1$ in the current conditions related to communication, changes of main ideas, lake of Polo, + 13M tokes from the devs to be dumped and god knows what other "nice" and clever surprises we might get.

The possibility of Poloniex is currently the main reason to accumulate, as you implied in an earlier post. Until then, people will still be looking to get in cheaper, and the price is just as malleable as it was a month ago, in my opinion.

1000 ETH over 90 days will have zero impact. Use it to buy from the market all at once, I say! Let's have some fun!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Icn is for those who can hold for 1 year or so.It is like btc and ETH.Early sellers still repent their decision.Thise who hold enjoyed the maximum profit.
Jump to: