Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 350. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 255
people want to make big profits and they want it to be fast...
just wait guys, delays happens. it's way better than deliver an unfinished product.

and ICN still doing great, we just had a great opportunity to buy more and make some profit.

You'll have another great opportunity when it's back under 30k tomorrow (seems likely)

People are making plenty profit on this already. The filthy traders!

Not me though. I buy high and sell low  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
people want to make big profits and they want it to be fast...
just wait guys, delays happens. it's way better than deliver an unfinished product.

and ICN still doing great, we just had a great opportunity to buy more and make some profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I'm looking at Melon and wondering.. Look at how reduced the volume is, its $130,000 in 24hrs.. ICONOMI is at $1,150,000

Makes Melon look so small and insignificant now Smiley

Did it ever look big and significant?
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I'm looking at Melon and wondering.. Look at how reduced the volume is, its $130,000 in 24hrs.. ICONOMI is at $1,150,000

Makes Melon look so small and insignificant now Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
There is no delay, public access was never planned for Q1. Stop spreading false rumors.

Just checked slack. Platform release will be Q1   Smiley

Huh I am in slack and I see no such announcement.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is no delay, public access was never planned for Q1. Stop spreading false rumors.

Just checked slack. Platform release will be Q1   Smiley

"just checke slack", what do you mean that, who said that it will release in Q1?Do you have any pic of that?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Also, think that (full) public access was never planned for Q1.

But community explains Iconomi announcements in many ways (especially what was meant by "limited public release"?):

https://medium.com/iconominet/state-of-digital-asset-management-platforms-79477de7575e#.6imvi5grq

" ... ICONOMI platform will make its first limited public release in about a month, and then gradually add on additional features over the coming months until the full platform is ready. ..."

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-platform-development-completes-major-milestone-2db285876380#.q3ks67pyy

"... Beta access to the ICNX trading platform will be rolled out gradually while we monitor the status of the platform. How long it will be until all the users have access to ICNX trading features depends on many factors ..."

I see no other solution regarding different opinions but to wait for an official news update from the team.  Smiley

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
no matter what and the delays...ill still hold my ICN  till it reaches moon...
Activity: 80
Merit: 3
I've just tryed to get into slack, says that : When your email arrives, click the link provided to complete signup. for my @iconomi.net mail. But I cannot register, iconomi.net.
As I understand, I can't get into slack without being on iconomi.net as a beta tester. As for now, registration are unavailable.
Right?

Hi Languett,

iconominet is just the name of the slack room.
You absolutely don't need to have an [email protected] email to register.

Just register with your regular email and you'll receive an invite with a clickable link inside.

See you there.  Smiley

Or you can also just click this sh#t :

https://iconominet.herokuapp.com/

Thanks!
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Are you kidding me another delay wtf... I'm out this is a joke

HUGE moves to come, sure some market maker action fucking with books but it is up nicely...shows their plans for where to go (moon)  Grin

This has been said since November.

ICN will moon, but not anytime soon
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
well, no, it was just a small talk with a team member where it seemed that he said that release was not on q1
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Anyone got any proof of this delay that's being mentioned?

It's not a delay. Platform was not promised to be released in Q1 in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Anyone got any proof of this delay that's being mentioned?
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Are you kidding me another delay wtf... I'm out this is a joke

Jump to: