Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 347. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
https://ibb.co/k9mETv

Platform Beta launching today?
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Firstly, that buy order was around $300,000. Not a million.
Secondly, it was fake to begin with.

He meant 1 million ICN, silly.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Firstly, that buy order was around $300,000. Not a million.
Secondly, it was fake to begin with.
Activity: 19
So, 1mio buy order on kraken suddenly dissapeared. Any thoughts on that?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
The coin needs good exchanges, looking forward to it.  Smiley

Asset, not a coin.

Thanks for clarifying, have to read up a little more... 

If you talk about ICN, that's a token. After first paid dividends, we can talk about an asset.
I hope someone will not argue that it is not a token. The main point here is that all are valuable
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Asset, not a coin.

If you talk about ICN, that's a token. After first paid dividends, we can talk about an asset.
you guys are so formal and correct..... Smiley
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

Asset, not a coin.

Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
there should be a chart for icn/usd not btc

anyone have any idea why the price pump to 47 cents then drop ?

We don't even have ICN/USD pair, so how should this work?
Activity: 364
move that crypto
I've posted an update on TV for everybody who want to hear my opinion, i may turn out to be completely wrong, time will tell.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ICNXBT/BP9baRLZ-For-those-who-have-eyes-to-see-and-ears-to-hear-SHORT-term/

let me know in the comments what you think, i'm curious and very responsive.

300k+ ICN would have to be dumped for it to drop below 30k satoshi currently.

It depends on what else is happening in the market.  People dumped a lot of ICN to jump into BTC, ETH, and all the other pumps that were going on.

BTC hardfork uncertainty has slowed the pumping down a bit, and ICN was looking oversold after all the dumping, so people brought their profits back into ICN to wait for the release of ICNX token.
Activity: 23

i've shared my humble opinion on that, click on the link above.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

I've posted an update on TV for everybody who want to hear my opinion, i may turn out to be completely wrong, time will tell.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ICNXBT/BP9baRLZ-For-those-who-have-eyes-to-see-and-ears-to-hear-SHORT-term/

Good that you mentioned you are Nostradamus. Most of the time, the market dynamics that drive price up is the good news. I could remember last year when Ether was in bear run, some people were coming out with some technical chart that proofs to be wrong. A good update is enough to pump the price to ATH

But i said i'm not Nostradamus, the fact that you say otherwise proves my fundamental point, people read between the lines or not at all.
Activity: 127

Asset, not a coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Good that you mentioned you are Nostradamus. Most of the time, the market dynamics that drive price up is the good news. I could remember last year when Ether was in bear run, some people were coming out with some technical chart that proofs to be wrong. A good update is enough to pump the price to ATH

Activity: 504
the platform will be release tomorrow
It is a big news. Good job the team iconomi

Don't believe these guys with their announcements! My guess is they are building fake hype so people can dump into their low buy orders
Activity: 127
the platform will be release tomorrow
It is a big news. Good job the team iconomi

No it won't.
And so far there are no news, an update will come in a few days. Probably an ordinary "how-are-we-doing" update.
Activity: 4
Whoa, I have gotten the early access to the platform! It looks neat! Now im gonna invest in icnx right away.
I too want to invest in icnx but I am not given access to beta platform probably because I am a small ICN holder.
How can I invest in ICNX?

You only get Beta Access if you have registered you in the Beta access list in ~December.
You can only invest in ICNX when the platform is published for everyone, I was also to late for the Beta access Sad and must wait.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Whoa, I have gotten the early access to the platform! It looks neat! Now im gonna invest in icnx right away.
I too want to invest in icnx but I am not given access to beta platform probably because I am a small ICN holder.
How can I invest in ICNX?
Activity: 75
I bet news will be poloniex listing Smiley

+

Launch

Yes. Polo listing in Q4 and platform launch in Q2-3.
Jump to: