Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 414. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The letter can be read on page 2 of this thread. They state that they are on track to provide ICNX trading feature to beta testers by the end of February. The open fund management platform always has, and remains a goal for late 2017.

OK, thanks(I had read the letter and also understood it was ICNX beta testing but some people are hyping for OFM), but someone correct me if I'm wrong. OFM platform was a goal for end of December 2016, and got postponed for Q1 2017, not for late 2017. I don't think anything has been said about late 2017.

Not quite. The open fund management platform has always been scheduled for late 2017. Last December they stated that they felt they could release the ICNX trading platform earlier than expected, but due to alpha tester feedback that it was too complex, they resorted to the previous deadline which was q1 2017. OFM always has been and remains for late 2017.

true. About OFM - Iconomi had stated in an email and it is also on the website that OFM will probably be launched ahead of schedule - early 2017
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
The letter can be read on page 2 of this thread. They state that they are on track to provide ICNX trading feature to beta testers by the end of February. The open fund management platform always has, and remains a goal for late 2017.

OK, thanks(I had read the letter and also understood it was ICNX beta testing but some people are hyping for OFM), but someone correct me if I'm wrong. OFM platform was a goal for end of December 2016, and got postponed for Q1 2017, not for late 2017. I don't think anything has been said about late 2017.

Not quite. The open fund management platform has always been scheduled for late 2017. Last December they stated that they felt they could release the ICNX trading platform earlier than expected, but due to alpha tester feedback that it was too complex, they resorted to the previous deadline which was q1 2017. OFM always has been and remains for late 2017.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thank you Iconomi team for newsletter considering WeTrust ICO. Very good lecture.

They put really great effort in analysing their investment choices. If they keep on the good work ,investing in the ICNP will really be worth it, too
Activity: 464
Thank you Iconomi team for newsletter considering WeTrust ICO. Very good lecture.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
btc is killing everything faawwwkk Sad

this is still one of the better picks in crypto though, it's obvious.  when btc calms downs the icn whales will begin to play again on kraken.  they didn't let it passed 50k sats the first "round".....let's see where she goes for "round 2"!  Cool Shocked Kiss
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Couple people PMd me from the last thread after I said I dumped asking what I was moving onto.
The Janus project looks very promising without all that bullshit KYC that will hinder ICN and US customers: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/janus-jns-blockchain-secured-global-business-ignis-ardor-1677509

Best of luck for those of you who are sticking with ICN
On the Russian thread, a guy said 4 days before the news.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17974003

He said something that is publicly known - beta access starts end of Feb. Not sure what you mean by news?

Just to be sure that's beta test for ICNX or for OFM? I didn't quite get it from that letter they sent.

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

He said something that is publicly known - beta access starts end of Feb. Not sure what you mean by news?

Just to be sure that's beta test for ICNX or for OFM? I didn't quite get it from that letter they sent.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

I m sorry but i don't that it s a public news. Excuse me for my mistake
I wouldn't assume "the end of February" to be a hard deadline, but rather a general point in the future around that time. It could be early March. Just pointing this out so
People don't get their hopes up.
legendary
Activity: 1006
This verified information? We definitely see the launch of funds this month? Or are we again waiting for transfers. Who are some of the beta testers got access to the platform? Why we have not seen a single screenshot?

Beta testers by the end of february
3 days left and it will be available. keep an eyes on this thread.

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
If it does not launch platform during the next three days would be a disaster

When are you people going to learn? why do they need to rush the launch, why? this platform should be available in the next 30 days if the information at my disposal is true. Thirty days not three. You can sell your tokens people interested in the project will surely buy
Merit: 500
This verified information? We definitely see the launch of funds this month? Or are we again waiting for transfers. Who are some of the beta testers got access to the platform? Why we have not seen a single screenshot?
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It's just a beta test guys. Don't get your hopes up for anything major. However I am anxiously waiting to see what it's like.

Do we know how many beta testers there will be? It would be nice if you could post screenshots of the platform here and let us know how it is Smiley I missed the early registration and Im not part of the beta testers group

I am in the beta testers group. I'll post here some screenshots and my experience. Also, I'd put my cryptocurrency in ICNX.

Let's wait.

Great. Is leaking stuff allowed by Iconomi yet?
Activity: 560
It's just a beta test guys. Don't get your hopes up for anything major. However I am anxiously waiting to see what it's like.

Do we know how many beta testers there will be? It would be nice if you could post screenshots of the platform here and let us know how it is Smiley I missed the early registration and Im not part of the beta testers group

I am in the beta testers group. I'll post here some screenshots and my experience. Also, I'd put my cryptocurrency in ICNX.

Let's wait.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Jump to: