Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 71. (Read 583523 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Stop the massacre, please, put dividends on ICN token holder, and the value will grow up !!!
Activity: 11

This Financial report looks good but doesn't mean much for me... I am more interesting by one of new crypto fund managers named William Mougayar. Stong experience in startups and venture capital. He is also coauthor of The Business Blockchain (the other author is Vitalik Buterin). He’ll launch the William Mougayar High Growth Cryptoassets Index on Iconomi. So today, I decided to enter in ICN... BTW $1 is a great opportunity! ;-)
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Can't wait for a bit of a buyback !
Activity: 26
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
I'm still holding but I didn't really check the thread or the news for a while now. How things are going? I can only see the price going down on coinmarketcap, and ICN didn't get added to any new exchanges which makes me think that the whole NDA thing was to simply not let the users know that they won't be able to add it elsewhere. So I'm a little skeptical about this, not sure If I should sell or continue to hodl.
Activity: 26
when Q3 report Huh
It should be uploaded sometime today (in the next few hours).
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
when Q3 report Huh

Tuesday most likely, huh. I see a pattern there.  Grin Wink

Mendeelev you still around bro?

Why? You need help lifting your bags?

Tongue

Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
when Q3 report Huh

Tuesday most likely, huh. I see a pattern there.  Grin Wink

Mendeelev you still around bro?
Activity: 19
when one lambo to every investor every day?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It seems I'm not only who's just worried about ICN price fall.
now it's already too long a period of declining value of ICN, I selling part of my icn when it touched $4, now i ask myself why i did not sell all of them Sad

The same question is every investor is asking himself of why not sold it when it was high, i have also sold almost 90% of my coins and this 10% of coin is my profit so even if it goes dead i am not worried. But i think in near future the price will be very high.

This is hardest decision ever for every investor to take a decision to sell out at high price even this sounds strange but this is reality of crypto-world. Now this project has been turned into long term investment so who don't want to lose his money than he should have to wait for few months while price get recover.

Now what we can do only waiting icn price recovery, but i will buy again if have some money so i will averaging down to reduce losses, because i think icn price maybe will not under $1
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
now it's already too long a period of declining value of ICN, I selling part of my icn when it touched $4, now i ask myself why i did not sell all of them Sad

The same question is every investor is asking himself of why not sold it when it was high, i have also sold almost 90% of my coins and this 10% of coin is my profit so even if it goes dead i am not worried. But i think in near future the price will be very high.

This is hardest decision ever for every investor to take a decision to sell out at high price even this sounds strange but this is reality of crypto-world. Now this project has been turned into long term investment so who don't want to lose his money than he should have to wait for few months while price get recover.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hello ICN holders  Grin
Very interesting, does this coin have a future and real use?
I purchased my ICN`s in end of march and now i have lost 85% of it`s price.
?
In March the price was around 0,3 USD. Now it's around 1,2 USD. The ATH was around 5 USD.
Impossible to lose 85%...

They still need to specify an exact use, that's the main reason it's crashing so hard. I read that they will do it when the full platform is released (sometime during Q4).

I'm down a lot as well, but I see it as very undervalued. Current low prices are good for holders, because of buybacks and burns, but very hard psychologically.
I think the price will rocket over the course of the next years, but the risk is very high (higher than other coins imo).

If want to safe, just buy in some time, so not at one time. Buy every this coin price is down and just use a little money do not use all your money. So when icn price down again we can buy again

Great advice. Just continue to buy all the way down to the bottom. Then if it ever rises from the ashes like a phoenix you will be ok. Otherwise it can just be buried in it's own ashes
Activity: 350
Hello ICN holders  Grin
?
In March the price was around 0,3 USD. Now it's around 1,2 USD. The ATH was around 5 USD.

They still need to specify an exact use, that's the main reason it's crashing so hard. I read that they will do it when the full platform is released (sometime during Q4).

I'm down a lot as well, but I see it as very undervalued. Current low prices are good for holders, because of buybacks and burns, but very hard psychologically.
I think the price will rocket over the course of the next years, but the risk is very high (higher than other coins imo).

If want to safe, just buy in some time, so not at one time. Buy every this coin price is down and just use a little money do not use all your money. So when icn price down again we can buy again
Activity: 126
Hello ICN holders  Grin
?

Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Hello ICN holders  Grin

The only real use is to give away your BTCs to these greasy fat fags -- the Iconomi team.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Hello ICN holders  Grin
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Someone knows if rumors are true that Inocomi will be listed in Binance? I read it a few days ago but I do not remember where... Thanks!

ICN is already listed on Binance for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: