Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 74. (Read 583523 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Icn is the token for which even a price fall is a good for holders because that means more buyback
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
with ICN it's blood on the street, this is the perfect moment for buying.

Yes keep buying until you run out of money  Cheesy before continuing to buy should see the situation in the future at this time btc prices continue to rise and disrupt altcoin prices including ICN prices, BTC is not yet stable must wait after 25 october.
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
with ICN it's blood on the street, this is the perfect moment for buying.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I hope to see icn back to $5 again in November.
Activity: 924
When you see bad news and some accusations, then it is good time to accumulate ICONOMI,  buy now and get profit in November after the fork, from other side, the quarterly report is coming at the end of October, it is supposed to include good numbers in terms of users and revenue.
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
ICONOMI has prepared a series of short interviews with #DAA Managers. First in line is Victor Lai from @CrushCrypto

https://medium.com/iconominet/daa-manager-insights-victor-lai-4cb0cb58f27b

https://twitter.com/iconominet/status/921378469363232769
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Gatecoin would be delisting ICN along with MCO, PAY and several other tokens as part of the SFC's review

https://blog.gatecoin.com/potential-delisting-of-tokens-pending-compliance-review-265de66c03bb

http://www.sfc.hk/edistributionWeb/gateway/EN/news-and-announcements/news/doc?refNo=17PR117

The delisted tokens are:
DGD (DigixDAO)
ICN (Iconomi)
PAY (TenX)
MCO (Monaco)
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I think the team should invent something more positive for the ICN token. The initial strategy isn't enough. You've to give more value to the token. Nowadays it isn't profitable to holdear ICN (comparing it with NEO, LISK, PIVS or WAVES). The team has to give it more value. I still keep half of my ICO bag, and sometimes I wonder if it's a good idea. ICN should have more value or some kind of incentive than the current one, I would like as a holder do not rethink me every now and then if it is a good idea to hold. Undecided
Activity: 1022
I missed first buy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

1.Lisk (he has to put this no.1)
2.Bitcoin
3.Ethereum
4.Iconomi

Haha.
What is your predict about ICN price?

Looking at their assets with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Lisk alone would cause significant buybacks after massive profits come in the future.
If they add in Qtum, and Omisego to their portfolio, I think this could be huge. I wouldn't want to venture off any guesses until I see more buybacks.

I hope so
HODL!!!
Activity: 532
Please somebody can help me? When will starts the next buyback program, and how many coins will be buy back by the team?
Activity: 312
Merit: 252
Iconomi published the official statement regarding the Bitcoin gold https://medium.com/iconominet/official-statement-on-the-bitcoin-gold-hard-fork-372ebf98913c
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
I am still holding onto ICN in MyEtherWallet. What should I do with ICN, just keep holding? I thought it was for receiving dividends.
No, ICONOMI brought the repayment program in form of steady buybacks of the ICN tokens in front of dividend which is not compliant with the SEC regulation. The advantage of buybacks is that with each buyback and burning, your shares on ICONOMI will be bigger thanks to the lower circulating supply.
Activity: 199
Give 'em the pickle
I am still holding onto ICN in MyEtherWallet. What should I do with ICN, just keep holding? I thought it was for receiving dividends.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
https://i.hizliresim.com/ROQOZ1.jpg

1.Lisk (he has to put this no.1)
2.Bitcoin
3.Ethereum
4.Iconomi

Haha.
What is your predict about ICN price?

Looking at their assets with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Lisk alone would cause significant buybacks after massive profits come in the future.
If they add in Qtum, and Omisego to their portfolio, I think this could be huge. I wouldn't want to venture off any guesses until I see more buybacks.
Activity: 135
Merit: 12
Call me Mr. Hans
a significant rise will happen when the utility of the token will be disclosed. And that's not in this AMA, at the moment the questions in this AMA are unrelated with the utility of the token or the fiat gateway, both HUGE potential boosters. What pisses me of is that people don't even bother to ask about the utility anymore after so many "will be disclosed later" or "will be disclosed with the launch of the other  DAA's". I understand that the utility may take time to implement but it can be announced before like somewhere in 2018 or 2019 the utility will be ...... but then the price will rise and WILL HURT THE BUYBACKS! I'm a ICN holder but i can't be anything but critic about how they treated the most important part of this project in the eyes of the project investors and that's the utility of the token.

And i would not be so bother about it if i knew they we're fraud or just incompetent or maybe if the platform was shitty but it's not.
Good team, they come up with smart solutions, platform it's more than neat just that the utility of icn.... AHHH makes me wanna scream just when i think of the word utility Smiley)
Activity: 138
blood on the street, a good time to buy cheap ICN Grin

Save your bitcoin and buy it in another month. The price has been on a steady decline for months. What would make you think that you have hit the bottom now ?

Be smart about your investments and buy when the price has turned around instead of continuing to go down

I buy with every drop in price, as we do not know where the price may turn.

And i think that a small rise, can happen after the answers of AMA and the burning of coins.
Pages:
Jump to: