Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 93. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The burn rate for Iconomi concerned me in the last quarterly report, but it looks like they will meet and exceed the burn rate fairly soon. Which mean it will be a very profitable project in the next few quarters.  I think starting ~2018, major FOMO will set in.  I've been holding steady since ICO. $50/ICN is my minimum sell price.  Go ICN team!!!
GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
I can only pity the people giving in to the FUD and selling their ICN as low as 2.17$ and now FOMOING back into it. What did you expect? A coin like this not recovering and suddenly crashing? Man, some people are just so dumb and not fit for the cryptomarket. But at least I made considerable money from it.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
–]jani8x [F] 11 points 35 minutes ago
For all FUDers I’ll start with a quote from an article: “First, the bubbly nature of the ICO market seems to favour the ability to tell a story over the ability to create a great product. The risk here is we’ll end up with more “stock promoters” than “product makers.“”
We happen to be product makers and not hype promoters. Because long term product makers surpass hype promoters by a lot.
With all this FUD there is never conversation about fundamentals. Because you can not have ICONOMI fundamentals and FUD in the same sentence. ICONOMI fundamentals are healthy. Yesterday for example we got more than 200k USD into BLX with 308 buy events. It was no spike. Just an average day. With those numbers ICONOMI as a project is 90% cash positive! That means we make 90% of money we burn every day! And we’re able to do that because we have a functional product out and a lot more coming in the near future. Now compare that any other blockchain project or even any other startup that is less than a year old!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6wyi6t/dont_panic_guys_this_has_happened_before/dmbtukg/

I just want to point one single thing out

Yesterday for example we got more than 200k USD into BLX with 308 buy events. It was no spike. Just an average day.

Quick math: $200k x 30 = $6,000,000.00 / monthly!

That`s just BLX, no custom DAAs included.

Much WOW!

Such Buybacks!
Activity: 434
ICN means to more and more people don't mistakenly think that is a worthless COINS, but now they were surprised to find that, surprisingly, learn from experience, all COINS will show within 1 year after the release of the original price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 552

Incorrect. You missed the big news today.  Grin
News? can you tell us?

Don't get me wrong eliess... But I can't tell the news here because I don't want to do a homework for guys like RayX12. Cheesy
Liar liar pants on fire  ...nob   Grin

Do you still think the same? I did call the ultimate bottom yesterday 10 minutes after ICN hit bottom and I got my buys filled.  Cheesy Cool Grin Roll Eyes Kiss
Liar Liar... no news, just a lying pumper.   Tongue
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

News? can you tell us?

Don't get me wrong eliess... But I can't tell the news here because I don't want to do a homework for guys like RayX12. Cheesy

Do you still think the same? I did call the ultimate bottom yesterday 10 minutes after ICN hit bottom and I got my buys filled.  Cheesy Cool Grin Roll Eyes Kiss
GRR
Activity: 249
Bought 10k ICN yesterday when it hit 2,17$. Already paid off. Silly dumpers, panic more.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
waiting for fucking icn whales like zzzzzzzzz
but yeah never thought would get to buy so cheap again!!!  let's go round 2 asap!!! Cheesy
hopefully not all the bagholders dump on the way up to 250k sats again lol!
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
We are full of expectations.
Any one is expecting ICN buy back to kick in soon?.. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Mendeelev bro, did dapa already tell you the good news Huh Grin

Who? Me?
 Shocked

You two are having a baby together?

... what good news?

Yeah, dapa ... what good news?

http://i66.tinypic.com/25ovuau.png

Oh, trollface.

Crypto... where the memes are so fresh, you can smell them from da moon.
Activity: 313
The person that I remember from the ICO was Mr. President. He seemed to be heavily invested. But I haven't seen him here for a while.

I sold all of my Iconomi because I"m from the US.
Mendeelev bro, did dapa already tell you the good news Huh Grin

Who? Me?
 Shocked

You two are having a baby together?

... what good news?

Yeah, dapa ... what good news?

Incorrect. You missed the big news today.  Grin
News? can you tell us?

pm me at least  Smiley

Hmm, Is this a new form of telling us we hit bottom?  Wink
Everybody enjoying their lambos?  Grin

Haha pretty much hey. M'leev man do ypu recon MoveCrypto dumped? Havmt seen his name in ages

Did he... Move his Crypto?

Dunno. I noticed his absence too. Maybe he still talks in the slack?

I noticed he disappeared around the time that guy running the darknet site AlphaBay got busted in Thailand. Imagine if it was him that whole time lol

He told me he's on vacay for next two months.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
GO ICN yoU CANNN!!!!!

News? can you tell us?

Activity: 26

News? can you tell us?

pm me at least  Smiley
Activity: 8

News? can you tell us?

Pages:
Jump to: