Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 95. (Read 583524 times)

GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Please drop below $1 Cheesy

Id like that entry point. Lets how far it goes down. Why tbe dumping anyway?
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Please drop below $1 Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Are there any benefits of holding ICN on the platform over an exchange? (apart from the risk of holding wealth on an exchange ofcourse..)

I'm not really comfortable with the verification method on the platform so I'm thinking of withdrawing all before the deadline..

Anyone can answer this?

ICN can not be sold or exchanged on the platform. 

WHY IS THERE A DEADLINE???  What other mother fucking tricks are they going to play with us?  maybe if you take ICN out of the platform you will lose something.... I JUST DONT TRUST ICN MANAGEMENT ANYMORE.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Activity: 288
This is going to $2 and maybe under. There is way to much panic for what ICN can actually do, so they're dumping.

Yeah, probably around 2$, but I am pretty confident we will see 5+ by the end of the year.
if icn drops under the $2, you cant see $5+ end of this year. its very dangerous. Team must do something about iconomi tokens. we can see a new blog post in 1-2days.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This is going to $2 and maybe under. There is way to much panic for what ICN can actually do, so they're dumping.

Yeah, probably around 2$, but I am pretty confident we will see 5+ by the end of the year.
Activity: 381
Activity: 18
It looks like devs or someone heavy invested in are selling. The circlejerk of 'wait x' , ' it's great' etc, normally matters, but in this case of heavy downtrend, well..
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
What is happening nowadays?? Can somebody explain to me plz?? I bought a lot!! @0.0014btc now it's 0.0005!!
Was it scam???
Are there something wrong with ICN?

Nope, you just bought at a pump. Wait 1-2 months and u will see better price.
I bought ICN at 10cents in December and now going to buy some more at 0.0005 Wink
Activity: 3
What is happening nowadays?? Can somebody explain to me plz?? I bought a lot!! @0.0014btc now it's 0.0005!!
Was it scam???
Are there something wrong with ICN?
Not so clear to to me.  I go to Toke Balance and select Iconomi

I get a list of 9 events of aprox 31 days ago?  Is this the list of burned tokens?

Yes, that's right.

On that page, each of those transactions is a number of tokens being burned, and how many days ago. So you see they all happened around 32 days ago.

The total is at the top left:

Token Balance:   99,650.14309133333 ICN

Thanks.  I assume there is some delay between buying the coins in the market and burning them.  Or would this contract allow to buy the coins and instantaneously burn them.

They are sent there manually at the end of each buyback period, so there will be a delay. The contract only functions as a black hole.

So unfortunately there is no TRANSPARENCY on when and how the buy backs were executed..  sigh!   Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 392

I get a list of 9 events of aprox 31 days ago?  Is this the list of burned tokens?

Yes, that's right.

On that page, each of those transactions is a number of tokens being burned, and how many days ago. So you see they all happened around 32 days ago.

Thanks.  I assume there is some delay between buying the coins in the market and burning them.  Or would this contract allow to buy the coins and instantaneously burn them.

They are sent there manually at the end of each buyback period, so there will be a delay. The contract only functions as a black hole.

Yes, that's right.

Activity: 322
So I think about investing heavily. What uses do tokens have and when will the downward spiral bottom out?

How did you come upon the decision to invest heavily without having a basic understanding of the token ?

Is this how you typically decide to invest ?

Activity: 448
I'm wondering if the buyback will really affect ICN prices...
I'd rather see them distributing 5 or 10% of their profits to ICN holders as a dividend.
They could use the money to buy extra coins, put that into BLX and distribute BLX tokens to the ICN holder.
Those could then choose to sell BLX or HODL and let it grow... This would be a much more reliable income stream for the initial investors. The ICN price would be supported as well (nice dividends).

Seems like they don't have anybody working atm on sales or marketing: https://www.iconomi.net/about. This probably explains why the coin is sinking...
Probably a good idea to hire ASAP...

I think they are probably still negotiating with different stakeholders (mainly the "fund manager" candidates) on the use of the ICN token.

The platform seems to be stable, their index (BLX) is performing well... So the company seems to have a nice head start on the competition.
I'm still optimistic about ICN. Let's hope that once they start their true marketing campaign, the coin will take off. Remember that the current team also reserved a pretty high % of ICN tokens for themselves. So in the long term they'll profit from higher ICN prices as well. October 2018 they'll receive all ICNs: https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002851065-ICN-token. Up till then, it's probably in their own interest to keep prices low (cheaper for the company to buy back), and the devs might even buy in more themselves...

Verdict: HODL

So you propose that the original ICO investors profit from the success of other crypto projects rather than the success of ICONOMI?
Be patient ICN will fricken boom. All in good time.

Oh and..
CONGRATS To Dapa and Smoke on their pregnancy. Such great news im so happy for you guys.  Smiley
Activity: 448
Everybody enjoying their lambos?  Grin

Haha pretty much hey. M'leev man do ypu recon MoveCrypto dumped? Havmt seen his name in ages

Did he... Move his Crypto?

Dunno. I noticed his absence too. Maybe he still talks in the slack?

I noticed he disappeared around the time that guy running the darknet site AlphaBay got busted in Thailand. Imagine if it was him that whole time lol
Activity: 392
Mendeelev bro, did dapa already tell you the good news Huh Grin

Who? Me?
 Shocked

You two are having a baby together?

... what good news?
Activity: 504
Are there any benefits of holding ICN on the platform over an exchange? (apart from the risk of holding wealth on an exchange ofcourse..)

I'm not really comfortable with the verification method on the platform so I'm thinking of withdrawing all before the deadline..

Anyone can answer this?

No benefits. If you are comfortable with your own security, it's always better to have full control over your funds
Activity: 771
Merit: 283

Anyone can answer this?
Activity: 504
Mendeelev bro, did dapa already tell you the good news Huh Grin

Who? Me?
 Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: