Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOO Signature Campaign ➽ ✦Earn up to 0.06 Weekly✦《FINISHED》 - page 5. (Read 10998 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Name: saturn643
Bitcoin Address: 1inVEsTVau7odiGaThJFNeWqz38gKqQxf
Profile UID: 365430

Thanks! Wink
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
I woould like to join this campaign. please tell me if I'm eligable to join this campaign and I will change my signature
Thanks
regards

You guys are just wasting SFR's time by posting shit here. I can predict that all Bitmixer campaigner posting here just for increase their signature limit, they are not really interested to join here. (not me. lolz) You know that very well SFR not accepting users whith that posts,
and if you really want to join follow the right way to apply here..
@SFR make a rule: Bitmixer and Yobit Spammers are not allowed to apply.  Grin Grin
~said someone who wear cbx and yobit signature at the same time lol ,it seems you just mocking your self
http://archive.is/1OpFm
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I woould like to join this campaign. please tell me if I'm eligable to join this campaign and I will change my signature
Thanks
regards

You guys are just wasting SFR's time by posting shit here. I can predict that all Bitmixer campaigner posting here just for increase their signature limit, they are not really interested to join here. (not me. lolz) You know that very well SFR not accepting users whith that posts,
and if you really want to join follow the right way to apply here..
@SFR make a rule: Bitmixer and Yobit Spammers are not allowed to apply.  Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Thanks
regards
Activity: 678
Merit: 1000
Name: SwingFirst
Bitcoin address: 1LQVvaqnbxTekscDbBboAARwEySorNksaW
Profile UID: 147307
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
I confirm that I received payment at the right time.
Thanks @SFR10 for being a so kind and responsive campaign manager.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

Update 6:
~Snipped~
Sorry, can't accept you due to having a lot of low quality posts plus a lot of few minutes apart posts.

ok, no problem, thanks for the reply Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Hello SFR10, i would like to join in ICOO signature campaign

Name: janggernaut
Bitcoin address: 1CD8jBHh8xQ4uikpTaX8DbebnwRbYBrioz
Profile UID: 478204

thanks in advance
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
Hello,

I would like to participate in your campaign too:

Name: MissionPhailed
Bitcoin address: 19VR5jEfQNpXCrMPk7yH3cqfwU2tHnxyhv
Profile UID: 209481

Thanks in advance ... !
legendary
Activity: 910
@SFR10

just out of curiosity...

what is the "a lot of mixed low quality posts" and the "unnecessary posts" you are referring to?

I would like to apply for this signature campaign but i want to make sure that i am going to be accepted before i remove my current signature, so i am trying to figure out your criteria for evaluation

Activity: 994
I am interested to join .
Name: HARHARHAR9965
Bitcoin address: 1FBhuZdV7GbFGnycf1JGYJBBapGye3bb9m
Profile UID: 131686

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
let me join
Name: jikin
Bitcoin address: 173BwbNsefRm8GAo7MzutsmRoohTCU6bcE
Profile UID: 573230
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
~Snipped~
Sorry but have to deny your application due to having a lot of skipped activities / a lot of mixed low quality posts / few minutes apart posts on some occasions.

~Snipped~
Unfortunately I can't accept you due to the exact issue as you stated. Thanks for understanding Smiley

~Snipped~
Also denied due to having a lot of low quality post and lack of activity recently.

~Snipped~
Denied due to having a lot of unnecessary posts / lack of recent activity / a lot of few minutes apart posts.

~Snipped~
My response to your application is literally above the same quote you posted. You may check the time I updated that post. I always post as an update on my last post of the thread, so I won't be bumping the thread too much and this way other threads on service section would get fair views too.

Update 2:
~Snipped~
Denied due to having a lot of low quality posts and also being active on sections we don't pay for.

Update 3:
~Snipped~
Denied due to having mixed low quality posts and lack of recent activity.

Update 4:

~Snipped~
Mixed low quality posts = Someone's post history consist of low quality posts + normal or fair quality posts on occasions.
Unnecessary posts = Posts that don't add value to the respective threads their in or are made just so their payouts increase.
It would be best to stay on the campaign your in at the moment since I will deny your application in cases of you applying with current standing.

Update 5:
~Snipped~
Denied due to having a lot of posts in few threads for the past month or so / mixed low quality posts / unnecessary posts and a bit of missed activity as of late.

Update 6:
~Snipped~
Sorry, can't accept you due to having a lot of low quality posts plus a lot of few minutes apart posts.

~Snipped~
Your very welcome Smiley

Update 7:
~Snipped~
Thanks for the kind words and confirmation, I appreciate it Smiley

Update 8:
~Snipped~
Sorry, denied due to having low quality posts.

Update 9:
~Snipped~
Sorry your not eligible to join this campaign.

Update 10:
~Snipped~
Sorry, denied due to having low quality posts plus a lot of few minutes apart posts.

Update 11:
~Snipped~
Sorry, denied due to having a lot of mixed low quality and few minutes apart posts.

Update 12:
~Snipped~
Denied due to having most of your posts few minutes apart from each other (spammy nature).

Update 13:
~Snipped~
Sorry, I have to deny your application due to having mixed low quality posts together with few minutes apart posts on occasions.

Update 14:
~Snipped~
Sorry, denied due to lack of recent activity and your accounts nature in which all your posts are few minutes apart from each other.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Hey SFR10, I think you may have skimmed over my post. Have I been rejected/accepted? I'll change my Sig and avatar as soon as you say the word.

Posting to inquire for a spot. I may not have the best post quality in the forum, but I can proudly say that I'm fluent and learned in English, something most people on this forum can't say. Please kindly tell me if i'm eligible for a spot, and I'll change my writing style, if needed. If you even want put me on a trail basis.

Also got a + from dt2 Smiley
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
I would like to join if im eligible

Name: Pro Gamers
Bitcoin address: 15PqCdLksQWCpUowUWrjHMBjyRvP9BkAcx
Profile UID: 413371
Activity: 392
Merit: 259
Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ
Hello, I was wondering if I could get a re-review. As it stands I tend to post in bursts of activity where I'd browse around the forum for a few minutes or so and look at interesting recent posts, reply (with quality replies), and then just watch my watchlist for a time. I'm not sure if that is problematic due to the large number of posts in a short amount of time as other users have been rejected for. If that's not something that you're OK with having in this campaign then I would understand.

Thanks again.
Activity: 784
Name: leex1528
Bitcoin address: 1u9GevVTVFndCNbffiuqpzdXoJ71zUdUj
Profile UID: 260123

Let me know if you need anything else.

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Hey guys, I'm interested in joining.  Thanks.

Name:  tokeweed
Bitcoin address:  19HEFqo7APkDcARN8qAQuSt1yvuDm5xLCN
Profile UID:  125583
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange

STATUS
This thread will be locked until counting of posts are done.

STATUS
1st weeks counting of posts done.

STATUS
Payment sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/5ff0fbb0f60fa476ec08daefd774a2991663b7493ba1fcf454ab2db3844801d9

STATUS
I may have to ask the following user to leave the campaign due to ignoring my initial warning a day after joining the campaign on trial (frequent few minutes apart posts): n691309

4 open spots: (1 Hero/Legendary Member) and (3 Sr. Members)

Update 2:
~Snipped~
Sorry but I have to deny your application due to having a lot of mixed low quality posts and few minutes apart posts.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Posting to inquire for a spot. I may not have the best post quality in the forum, but I can proudly say that I'm fluent and learned in English, something most people on this forum can't say. Please kindly tell me if i'm eligible for a spot, and I'll change my writing style, if needed. If you even want put me on a trail basis.

Also got a + from dt2 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: