Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOO Signature Campaign ➽ ✦Earn up to 0.06 Weekly✦《FINISHED》 - page 7. (Read 10998 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 259
Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

~Snipped~

All denied for the following reasons: Either for lack of quality in posts / lack of recent activity / spammy behavior in posting (few minutes apart)

How long should I wait before re-applying? Would a week or two of consistent quality posts be sufficient time before reapplying?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I will change signature immediately after acceptance.

Name: aleandromagno
Bitcoin address: 1FbhrBhFhqpAsH18BmjF2Afo5y343tMzUb
Profile UID: 197948

Stop it shitposter.You can't even continue your present campaigns for two days .Why not just stay in one campaign instead of changing all the time ? Give other's a chance.I will talk to Nam and ask him to kick you out of Coin roll too.

@SFR10 - Sorry for off-top, but i can't leave this post without comment - it will be only this answer.

@KenR - I was a member of The Merkle campaign for 4 months - campaign in Saturday was closed. I enroll to Coinroll campaign, that still didn't run properly. Rates in ICOO campaign are far better - This is the normal law of the free market and my private decision. I totally do not understand your aggression.. what is your problem? Please, do not spam this thread, it is not right place, if you want discuss that - answer in PM.

You are right. Its your decision to leave campaign and join any campaign at your own will. The best thing is that your post quality is excellent so every campaign accepts you.  Good Luck
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
Here is my official enrollment request:

Name: Ardenyham
Bitcoin address: 1Ai1AvTbHf5C2e8E4jZtRgf5oLKumZwm5k
Profile UID: 121917

Thanks.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Name: nichlahghe5
Bitcoin address: 1Ey2LDW1RsdoAuapNvvUVBPJZC62SvMsbE
Profile UID: 8925
Activity: 826
can i allow to run this camping ..please tell me so can change the signature
legendary
Activity: 1323

Stop it shitposter.You can't even continue your present campaigns for two days .Why not just stay in one campaign instead of changing all the time ? Give other's a chance.I will talk to Nam and ask him to kick you out of Coin roll too.

@SFR10 - Sorry for off-top, but i can't leave this post without comment - it will be only this answer.

@KenR - I was a member of The Merkle campaign for 4 months - campaign in Saturday was closed. I enroll to Coinroll campaign, that still didn't run properly. Rates in ICOO campaign are far better - This is the normal law of the free market and my private decision. I totally do not understand your aggression.. what is your problem? Please, do not spam this thread, it is not right place, if you want discuss that - answer in PM.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I would change signature immediately after I got paid in my current signature campaign, if only I get accepted in this one.

Name: dothebeats
Bitcoin address: 1BgTacFsVADzaEJUVVMVcFESxK58fGMSzS
Profile UID: 306338

I have also been part of one of the campaigns you managed in the past (MagicalDice) and we never had problems, not even a single one. I hope I get accepted, thanks!
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
OMG, why cant the naysayers STFU and let SFR do his job.

Motherfuckers, the guy is getting paid to handle the signature..
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Hi SFR i would like to join

Name  :  john2231
Post count  :  1504
Rank  :  Sr. member
Bitcoin address  :  144r1LAbQrniaCwd8xJneteqRA3cqkvWgC
Profile UID  :  558513

Let me know if i am accepted..
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Name  :  Amel
Post count  :  462
Rank  :  Hero Member
Bitcoin address  :  14G5Ry3EAB4SS6DiqT2hUF3anrWK4YJamp
Profile UID  :  519514
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Name  :  jayce
Post count  :  1385
Rank  :  Hero Member
Bitcoin address  :  1LGnofr68DkKmGkJ9CfvhZrgmNA9S69G53
Profile UID  :  335088
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
I want to join this campaign. I will change my signature and avatar once accepted
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
What a nice campaign although its intended only for sr. Members does it have a avatar bonus?Huh hope this campaign consider full members because we can also were avatar like other high rank members.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
~Snipped~

~Snipped~

~Snipped~

~Snipped~

~Snipped~

~Snipped~

~Snipped~
All denied for the following reasons: Either for lack of quality in posts / lack of recent activity / spammy behavior in posting (few minutes apart)

Coinig is broken .Anyway I verified it using Blockchain.info .Thanks.I'd request SFR to put you on the list. Smiley
Thank you but can't accept him at the moment due to having spammy behavior on the way he used to post, so I would rather re-evaluate him next week.

Update:
What a nice campaign although its intended only for sr. Members does it have a avatar bonus?Huh hope this campaign consider full members because we can also were avatar like other high rank members.
Thank you. Unfortunately for now, full member ranks aren't part of the plan and there isn't avatar bonus.

I want to join this campaign. I will change my signature and avatar once accepted
Sent you a PM.

Update 2:
~Snipped~
Sorry but last Hero spot was given to someone else earlier today as stated on the spreadsheet and 2nd post of the campaign thread.

~Snipped~
Sorry denied.

Update 3:
~Snipped~
Denied due to spammy nature (few minutes apart posts).

~Snipped~
Sorry denied due to quality and frequent posting.

Update 4:
~Snipped~
Denied due to a bit of low quality posts and being active on few threads only.

~Snipped~
Denied due to frequent posting manner.

Update 5:
can i allow to run this camping ..please tell me so can change the signature
Sorry but denied as well (low quality posts).

Update 6:
~Snipped~
Denied due to having low post quality.

Update 7:
~Snipped~
Accepted on trial basis, welcome Smiley

Update 8:
~Snipped~
How long should I wait before re-applying? Would a week or two of consistent quality posts be sufficient time before reapplying?
Yes, that would be sufficient enough to see if someone has improved prior to how they used to post.
legendary
Activity: 1323

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Sure thing.

Code:
I am in control of the profile with name hexafraction on Bitcointalk as of June 2, 2016.

Signature:

Code:
HwknS4qZ7RSIcnTJEiBD/4x7OjjVuAJT/Z75LfytpslqFWOP4e+NUF9X8MLyRTv3MdXWC8JYtOnfGO2QGGsw474=

Coinig is broken .Anyway I verified it using Blockchain.info .Thanks.I'd request SFR to put you on the list. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Name: wapinter
Bitcoin address:18H2J2WJQLa53t5Mo79qbq3AvLDtp4TrFC
Profile UID: 527272
Activity: 840
Name: cohnhead
Bitcoin address: 15hE6ikGKZVJ35QEHqUhSTwVX9TdVBwr5h
Profile UID: 391476

not sure if full....will replace signature if added
thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 259
Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ
Hello,
I'm interested in this as I'm just getting back into this forum after a period of long inactivity. I'm not yet 100% sure if I can commit to a consistent 10 quality posts a week yet, so is it possible that there would be room later on to join?

Sure do you mind signing a message from 1EYhYbBKRSM85EaoUbgQmnCwQerQWL99so address to prove that your account was not bought ? From November 2015 to June 2016 involves too much of inactivity.

Sure thing.

Code:
I am in control of the profile with name hexafraction on Bitcointalk as of June 2, 2016.

Signature:

Code:
HwknS4qZ7RSIcnTJEiBD/4x7OjjVuAJT/Z75LfytpslqFWOP4e+NUF9X8MLyRTv3MdXWC8JYtOnfGO2QGGsw474=

Coinig link
Pages:
Jump to: