Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][PRE-ANN] PRISM - PrismChain, A Blockchain Environment - CROWDSALE LIVE - page 4. (Read 27946 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Hello from Japan.

To be frank with you, although we feel little risky, in point of ROI, your ICO early birds proposal come to little attention to us.

We have enough budget for about 10 successful start up companies for each 200 Bitcoins and those are fixed. However, recent Japanese Yen appreciation made us few hundreds extra Bitcoins to go.

If you can, let us know your product road map and who is your CEO. As far as we see your web site, no photo there. hope to more info soon.

It's over mid night here, so, it will be great if you can let us know more info when I get up. So, that I can share the info to our members (they do not know English well)...

Cheers.    

Is this crowdsale ended? let us know.

Crowdsale is still live,

Regards.

Thank you very much to let us know your crowdsale is still active!!

Where can I find photo of CEO please? Also, product road map in order to confirm we put right money to right persons.

Thanks for your swift answer in advance.

Cheers.

Grin Grin Grin

Is this man of photo CEO of Prism? I do not see this photo in the official web site there.

Please advise as soon as possible.

Cheers.
Hello from Japan.

To be frank with you, although we feel little risky, in point of ROI, your ICO early birds proposal come to little attention to us.

We have enough budget for about 10 successful start up companies for each 200 Bitcoins and those are fixed. However, recent Japanese Yen appreciation made us few hundreds extra Bitcoins to go.

If you can, let us know your product road map and who is your CEO. As far as we see your web site, no photo there. hope to more info soon.

It's over mid night here, so, it will be great if you can let us know more info when I get up. So, that I can share the info to our members (they do not know English well)...

Cheers.    

Crowdsale is still live,

Regards.

Thank you very much to let us know your crowdsale is still active!!

Where can I find photo of CEO please? Also, product road map in order to confirm we put right money to right persons.

Thanks for your swift answer in advance.

Cheers.
Hello from Japan.

Cheers.   

you represent investors but you cant find any information?
yeahh

At this point of time, we have heard anything responded yet.
We can not invest any if we can not at least confirm CEO.

Anyone know them?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello from Japan.

Cheers.    

Crowdsale is still live,

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Hello from Japan.

Cheers.   

you represent investors but you cant find any information?
yeahh
Hello from Japan.

Cheers.    

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
My question is that if you will raise 100s more BTC if you used an escrow, why won't you use one if you are legitimate?
Activity: 154
ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE
Nice coin and great team! I'm totally in! Smiley
Hello from Japan.

Cheers.    
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
add all funds till now and from now to legit escrow and you'll save reputation of prism

else...imho ico will failed
Activity: 42
How many bitcoins the crowdsale already raised?

You can check it on our website.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
How many bitcoins the crowdsale already raised?
Activity: 255
Merit: 260
Simple. Trust shouldn't be an issue. Here's what i mean. Augur and Lisk, both of which ICO I participated in, have accounts, receipts, escrow, established websites, oh IDK everything that you as an investor would need to part with your BTC. Prism, hmmmm??? I want to believe, but it is what it is. Hellloooo!
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
I've read the entire thread and also the other one that accuses this project of scam. Unfortunately, i have to conclude that the risk of investing in this project is too high. It is not worth throwing even a penny at this.  Sad

You will think again about this when it will be launched i suppose. As many others will Wink Trust me.

Name:    KernelPanik23
Activity:    10
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    March 20, 2016, 04:32:27 AM
Last Active:    Today at 04:19:23 PM

Trust you? Yes, sure  Grin
Activity: 11
I've read the entire thread and also the other one that accuses this project of scam. Unfortunately, i have to conclude that the risk of investing in this project is too high. It is not worth throwing even a penny at this.  Sad

You will think again about this when it will be launched i suppose. As many others will Wink Trust me.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
I've read the entire thread and also the other one that accuses this project of scam. Unfortunately, i have to conclude that the risk of investing in this project is too high. It is not worth throwing even a penny at this.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Or just send you BTC to Mt Gox or Bter!
Activity: 182
is this better than lisk?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
doesnt look too profesional to me