Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs bounties suck...do not believe them - page 12. (Read 1860 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 11:58:19 AM
In my opinion, bounties are not forced any anyone. So, you either u choose to participate or not
Jr.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
April 05, 2018, 11:56:11 AM
The way you put your statement is bad, bounties are not force to anyone, that is why it is open for interested individual, and yes you are right an ICO who will raise a fund with out fund themselves is scam since all businesses started all their business with a big capital to ensure that the project will surely bloom after its opening.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 11:47:52 AM
 Shocked
Activity: 36
Merit: 3
March 15, 2018, 04:07:09 AM
I run a media company, and deal with a lot of ICOs. What I noticed was that all these ICOs want top-notch articles & videos about them but they insist on paying in their token or want it for free. They think they are doing a service by giving bounties. What they don't realize is that their token is useless most of the time. Most of the bounties done by ICOs are bad.

Like:

1) Write 500-1000 words article on us for 300 of my useless tokens (which won't be coming on an exchange and will be used only on our platfrom. And you won't get free service but 25% discount Smiley )
2) Or make a 5 min video for us and post it on your YouTube. You need to have 5000+ subscribers and praise us to get our useless tokens.

I am not making fun of any ICO, just pointing a fact out on how these tokens are just polluting the market.

If you are an ICO or running an ICO, please pay the right price in a currency that works (Eth, BTC, Euro etc). Your tokens are useless for agencies. They take out their time and resources to make a good campaign for you.

Secondly, if your ICO does not have money..it should be red flagged for a potential scam.

What are your thoughts? Are bounties good or bad?
Pages:
Jump to: