Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs Created a Strong 44% Downtrend for Ether in 14 Days - page 3. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
This is really unexpected fall of ethereum. Great loss for the investors and holder of ethereum. But there is still hope. Soon the market will rise and hope so ethereum will catch up the market.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
I do not think that it was IСO that influenced the fall of this and all the markets. The market is manipulated by big players who have large stocks of crypto-currencies, and thanks to high turnover, they raise or lower the market.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Many ico's are selling his eth .All that ico boom begin with eth price 200$ maybe 200$ will be eth hard floor.Biggest problem for all crypto is lack of usage .ETH price was pumped with ico boom now it is over
Activity: 29
In this week, a couple of analysts, for instance, Eric Wall, a lead crypto expert at FinTech firm Cinnober, revealed that Blockchain wanders that made innumerable dollars in Ether in latest one year dumped the propelled asset on the crypto exchange exhibit, conveying a domino effect across finished tremendous exchanges.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I don't think anything terrible happened. I am sure that the market will recover and we will see new price peaks.
Activity: 41
Perceive that the total aggregate delivered by Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) in their token arrangements don't give that new capital is penetrating the market yet to some degree existing capital kept in major Cryptos, for instance, Ether and BTC moving to ICOs.
Activity: 39
This week, Arthur Hayes, CEO of BitMEX, a Crypto trade, noticed that in only a week BitMEX turned into the best trade for ETH/USD exchanging, as its 50X utilized ETH/USD swap has changed into the profoundly fluid Ethereum exchanging pair on the planet showcase.
Activity: 31
It is very difficult situation. If the price continues to fall like this, it will be very tough to recover that or it will take long time to recover. I hope everything gets sorted out
Activity: 70
You know this is the worst part of ICOs. They pump up the market by raising the price of any coin and after sometimes they dump it up and the general investors suffer. This has to be stopped
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
This is fact that every ico comes to market accept Ethereum as payments for investment and for development of projects they need funds so more selling power are increasing more than buying so price of Ethereum as broken more than than other cryptocurrencies in recent days.
Activity: 68
I think this high time we took necessary steps to build a comparatively stable market. Fluctuation of price in this level will discourage lots of investors and hence the market will be hampered
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I do not think we can blame icos for this downtrwnd only, all the alts were hit badly by this downtrend and it still seems to holdthe ground, i wish it will be over soon.
Activity: 201
Not only just Ethereum, the whole crypto market is facing this downfall of price. This got even worse for Ethereum as ICO has thrown more Ether on the crypto market. But things may take positive turn if the investors come forward.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
yes I know that within only 14 days the prices fall more than 40% which is really unfortunate , but I guess you still didn't check the recent updates of the market and that is the prices are started to raise and everyone is expecting that situation will be better again
Just a small wave and now the price of ETH is still below 300$. Exactly today, ETH fell to a low of 269$. And it will not be long before ETH will go down below 250$ in September
Activity: 210
in principle, it was predictable, with the current state of Affairs in the market, and I am very worried about what will happen in the future with the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 111
yes I know that within only 14 days the prices fall more than 40% which is really unfortunate , but I guess you still didn't check the recent updates of the market and that is the prices are started to raise and everyone is expecting that situation will be better again
Activity: 83
I agree with your information but I would like to clarify one that is this place is very unstable and this kinds of incident happens here but that doesn't mean that we have to lose hope or get worried,  things will be better very soon we just have to be supportive towards the market
Activity: 224
your are right but crypto market following liquidity thats why anything can happen here. ETHER price are go down last 14 days thats does not mean it is over. it will come back and turn around. its wait for a good time. i think it will increasing price and make profit for investor.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
Though the price of ethereum or all crypto may be down and falling but I think it is a very good time to invest in the coin and hold for long term because the price will rise high again when the market recover from the fall.
Activity: 56
ether are go down last 14 day. don't worry it will upward and increasing price. i think it is good time for invest here. i also want to invest here. because it is now low price and it will be increase price in early future. it is more probable and its future are more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: