Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 39. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 04:51:05 PM
CBC Referral Program - Get a 5% CashBet Coin token reward on all purchases made by your friends through our Referral Program
It is quite a pleasant investment environment Cheesy
And there is! At least it's not a scam - 100% information!
Activity: 350
March 18, 2018, 04:04:32 PM
CBC Referral Program - Get a 5% CashBet Coin token reward on all purchases made by your friends through our Referral Program
It is quite a pleasant investment environment Cheesy
Activity: 282
March 18, 2018, 01:19:03 PM
March 18, 2018, 10:29:44 AM
Hello! Tell me, did anyone hear about the CashBet project? Is it worth it? https://coin.cashbet.com/
This is definitely not like fraud. Moreover, there are no incredibly attractive conditions. Swindlers usually make so.
Yes, they are respectable people, there is no fraud. Believe me, for players in kashchin is the best choice. Excellent conditions for using a token.
To use the token where? Inside the platform? in Game? What if I don't want to play, but I want to earn money selling a token?
You can use it as you want. You can play, you can save, you can sell. This all in one way or another will bring you profit.
Activity: 364
March 17, 2018, 08:16:49 PM
Hello! Tell me, did anyone hear about the CashBet project? Is it worth it? https://coin.cashbet.com/
This is definitely not like fraud. Moreover, there are no incredibly attractive conditions. Swindlers usually make so.
Yes, they are respectable people, there is no fraud. Believe me, for players in kashchin is the best choice. Excellent conditions for using a token.
To use the token where? Inside the platform? in Game? What if I don't want to play, but I want to earn money selling a token?
Activity: 308
March 17, 2018, 07:33:14 AM
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 07:21:35 PM
all ico almost scam Angry Angry
Your opinion is sucks because you didn't even look at the proofs in the market. There are many ICOs which were called as scam but they're all now standing strong and making money for people.
I think you're just the one that didn't make money from them? Don't you?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 16, 2018, 07:20:31 PM
The rise of ICOs by 2017 has led to the widespread use of ICOs by investors, which has led to their distrust of ICOs. I hope the ICO in 2018 will be more quality as investors, as well as people, can recognize scam ICOs to avoid being involved. In 2018 it will undoubtedly attract a lot of people to invest in the ICO because of the profit is enormous.
Activity: 392
March 16, 2018, 07:16:01 PM
Activity: 83
March 16, 2018, 07:12:34 PM
Activity: 406
March 16, 2018, 07:01:35 PM
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
March 16, 2018, 06:06:39 PM
Well no one knows how many ICO's will be launch in 2018 as the number of ICO's are increasing every day but it's not the same as 2017 because people realised that only good project with a real product have a change now to succed. So far my favorite ICO of the year is TimeBox because their roadmap is absolute evolution.
Activity: 334
March 16, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
It seems to me that this is the best project in its field, and cooperation with a large football club only improves the state of affairs. This is a very profitable solution for both sides.
Yes, it looks promising enough, but it's a little unclear what is the point of investing in it?
Buy tokens Smiley It will go to the stock exchange
Activity: 356
March 16, 2018, 05:21:08 PM
It seems to me that this is the best project in its field, and cooperation with a large football club only improves the state of affairs. This is a very profitable solution for both sides.
Yes, it looks promising enough, but it's a little unclear what is the point of investing in it?
March 16, 2018, 02:13:38 PM
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
March 16, 2018, 02:08:19 PM
Some ICO companies offer interesting solutions, which, quite possibly, will change the face of some markets. Pay attention to TRAXIA ICO which intends to build upon the Cardano blockchain.

ICO is becoming a mainstream with the dawn of blockchain and cryptocurrency networks. More and more people are investing in ICOs which in the result is increasing the competition.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
March 16, 2018, 02:02:02 PM
There are a lot of ICOs and most of them is a scam. It's the worst scenario, but it was predictable even in the middle of 2017... Now I have just few projects which I really confident in.
The first one is Effect.ai. They have a very interesting and fair ICO distribution model: https://medium.com/@effectai/effect-ai-introduces-fsd-fair-share-distribution-ecec4b7933cb.
The second one is neonexchange. Mostly because there are some developers from NEO.
The third one is GoNetwork. Althow it's very shady and strange, I guess they will be succeed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
March 16, 2018, 01:43:53 PM
You really cant count number of upcoming ICOs this year. Crypto market has become far more developed now therefore it is offering a great platform for a lot of people to bring up their projects live. One such project which is my personal favourite is VLB ICO. Offers you great automotive solutions over blockchain creating a great car service mechanism over blockchain.
Activity: 3
March 16, 2018, 01:38:04 PM
I'm starting my road on the ICO's world and  I've had a few on my sight:

- IOSToken (though it's already trading but looks promising)
- NanoVision, health related crypto
- Muirfield
- Utopi
- Neo
- Ripple

Found most of them here Grin: BTCManager
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
March 16, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
Some ICO companies offer interesting solutions, which, quite possibly, will change the face of some markets. Pay attention to TRAXIA ICO which intends to build upon the Cardano blockchain.

Streamity is decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. A unique P2P platform for cryptocurrency to fiat currency exchange, completely independent and secure due to the use of the smart-contract architecture and the API of payment systems.
Pages:
Jump to: