Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 35. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 500
March 24, 2018, 03:52:18 PM
ICOs will die slowly. look last month ICOs generally they are so dump rigth now. increasing number of altcoins give damage to crypto because real and usefull project have damage from them.
They aren't going away right now. There is a lot of coins that can't just die out because they have supporters.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 03:48:31 PM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.

If we want to find a real ICO company address, almost all ICOs do not have a real address. The most often we use today is Bitcoin, but Bitcoin itself is no real company. But Bitcoin can still run normally.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 03:46:00 PM
i can recommend one ico but do your own research

kepler technologies

they are building an international ecosystem for the driven of development and production of AI & robotics. It consists of own and partners R&D laboratories, technoparks, factories and an Online platform that will bring together developers, investors, and customers from around the world.

Kepler solves one of the main challenges of plaguing humanity – technological revolution. Backed by a technical sound team comprising of leading scientific minds, Kepler will produce ultramodern technologies, facilitate easy access to them, and create a platform for the development of scientific and technical breakthroughs for the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 03:18:24 PM
absolutely selfllerey. There is a great potential because it is literally the practice of our times. You will see that you can be famous not only from being rich but also from this platform
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
March 24, 2018, 03:15:43 PM
My number one pick is NEX. I think it will be very fast and succeed. Today I've taken part at my number two ICO - Effect.ai. I like their idea and it's really in demand. But... I don't know why, the girl who interact with the community doesn't look so solid and experienced as she should be.
Activity: 308
March 24, 2018, 02:48:34 PM
Look, the new project CashBet and their new cooperation with the London football club Arsenal
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jan/24/arsenal-seals-major-sports-first-cryptocurrency-sponsorship-deal
Their official site: https://ico.cashbet.com/
An interesting project, but very little support for BCT
Yes, I have often stumbled upon this project. Against the background of the other looks very promising.
Aha. I'm thinking of buying some of their coins. Since investing in a working project is much more profitable than in a projected
I also think about it, but I will wait a little. Suddenly there will be primary results of sales of tokens.
And where did you get that they will be announced before the end of sales?
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 24, 2018, 01:29:53 PM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.
Investors have long ceased to invest in such projects.
Activity: 35
March 24, 2018, 01:25:13 PM
In my opinion, ico will be tighter controlled in countries by 2018.
Activity: 350
March 24, 2018, 01:22:02 PM
Look, the new project CashBet and their new cooperation with the London football club Arsenal
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jan/24/arsenal-seals-major-sports-first-cryptocurrency-sponsorship-deal
Yes, I have often stumbled upon this project. Against the background of the other looks very promising.
Aha. I'm thinking of buying some of their coins. Since investing in a working project is much more profitable than in a projected
I also think about it, but I will wait a little. Suddenly there will be primary results of sales of tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 01:01:15 PM
ICO's is launching everytime and everywhere. The real question is how many ICO's will be useful and not a scam.
Activity: 120
March 24, 2018, 12:58:03 PM
I think these ICO's are good :-

White Rabbit

ENLTE

Repux

Retainly

Activity: 322
March 24, 2018, 12:52:11 PM
Activity: 294
March 24, 2018, 12:48:05 PM
ICOs will die slowly. look last month ICOs generally they are so dump rigth now. increasing number of altcoins give damage to crypto because real and usefull project have damage from them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 12:45:37 PM
As we see, the year 2017 turned out to be very rich in new projects, so you can rest assured that in 2018 their number will grow by an order of magnitude.
Activity: 43
March 24, 2018, 12:19:24 PM
considering investing in bee-token, vlb, go network, mb metronome
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
March 24, 2018, 07:32:31 AM
Many ICO projects are coming up every day, but the number of investors limited, so many ICO projects eliminated. But this is also a challenging year for the ICO as the world's communications network simultaneously announced the removal and did not support the ICO ads.
Activity: 250
March 24, 2018, 07:27:54 AM
Activity: 116
March 23, 2018, 08:48:21 PM
These are new project 2018 for future ( RightMesh,  Experty & Coinlancer)
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
March 23, 2018, 08:27:40 PM
Tomorrow will starts one of the most promising ICOs of the Q1 2018 - effect.ai project ICO. This project has very good idea and strong team. As i know for the first 24 hours will be 10% bonus.
Good luck !
Activity: 170
March 23, 2018, 08:10:01 PM
I have read a lot of articles about what will be the best ICO´s on the next year and the current year. For example, below you can read some of them:

Cypherium

Cypherium, a team of developers with backgrounds in Amazon, Google and Microsoft, is working on a new blockchain, which will be highly scalable and unrestricted. Their multi-level governance design, an absolutely unique feature, has been designed and implemented from the ground up. Cypherium blockchain separates governance both at the level of procedure and application.

Rentberry
Rentberry is a decentralized long-term rental platform that has created a disruption in the rental business since 2015. Rentberry has the power to automate the process steps, from signing contracts to actual payment.

Loci
Loci, a technology startup known for its InnVenn do-it-yourself patent research tool, has expanded its platform to include the ability to buy and sell intellectual property through its utilitarian tokens, the LOCIcoins. InnVenn also has the ability to post the creation and disclosure of new IP requests on the Ethereum blockchain: the intention is to simplify and update patent processes.

Protecting an idea with a patent is a complicated, expensive and risky process – but blockchain technology can solve it. The CEO of Loci, John Wise has defined his platform as a quicker and safer alternative for that inventor who wants to make money with his ideas.

# 4 – Trippki
Trippki is a decentralized protocol that aims to restore the relationship between hotels and guests. Leveraging blockchain technology, Trippki is able to increase the flexibility and versatility of travel programs. It also offers several methods to earn and spend reward points. According to CEO Ed Cunningham, Trippki offers a new generation procedure for travel rewards, which creates mutual benefits between the guest and the hotel.

# 5 – RightMesh
RightMesh is a platform that is ready to change the way the world connects. Blockchain technology allows RightMesh networks to identify nodes with secure Ethereum accounts, and tokenisation wants to grow the network by encouraging users to share device resources such as the Internet, data and storage.

RightMesh is the first truly decentralized network, a platform that is truly peer-to-peer: the power of connectivity is entrusted directly to people’s hands by enabling smartphones and devices that they already own.

# 6 – Experty
Experty is a decentralized consulting platform that allows professionals to be paid securely and instantly depending on the time they spend on each call, without third-party intermediation. The consultant sets his own rate per minute and shares the profile of Experty wherever he wants to self-promote himself. The consumer contacts the chosen professional through this profile and the payment is made automatically through the blockchain smart contract.

“Decentralization is the key to what we are doing”,

explains the founder and CEO of Experty Kamil Prezeorski. Instead of creating yet another platform where users can search for experts, it was decided to create one where the same experts share their profile information.

# 7 – NAU
NAU exploits the growing use of mobile phones and geo-location data with the aim of creating a closer relationship between customers and retailers, all through digital coupons. The ultimate goal is to overcome the traditional and expensive advertising models by creating an affiliate program for users. It is the perfect implementation of the social / local / mobile approach to connect businesses with their customers, according to founder and CEO Yaroslav Shakula.

“In short, these are digital coupons … imagined in a totally different way”.

# 8 – Coinlancer
Coinlancer is a freelance platform based on Ethereum which is based on an intelligent guarantee deposit system. Existing freelance markets have many drawbacks, including transaction costs of up to 15-20% and risks associated with payments and delivery.
Coinlancer eliminates these problems, with a peer review system for dispute mediation and a much smaller commission (3%) on each transaction.
The freelance economy is booming, says Coinlancer CEO Ian Viner.

“We had to stem some of the challenges that freelancers are facing. In our opinion, blockchain technology is the smartest way to do it “.

# 9 – FansUnite
FansUnite is the first blockchain-based sports betting platform designed to solve the real problems faced by today’s bettors. They deal with price, market selection, liquidity and must not face restrictions or security limits.

“As Vitalik Buterin pointed out to ETHWaterloo, 90% of startups fail – ICOs will not be different. Many are trying to solve new and valid problems, but a significant number of them will have to face the transition of conceptual token models to companies with sustainable profitability “,

added the CEO of FansUnite Darius Eghdami.

# 10 – Giftz
Giftz offers its users a suitable way for any business to exploit their goods and services to sell as incentives in an exchange. The mechanism is very similar to the way in which airlines sell their miles.

Here you have the artice where you can read all that I have just wrotten.

https://ripplenews.tech/2018/02/25/10-best-ico-2018-looking-next-bitcoin/

Pages:
Jump to: