Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs of 2018? - page 3. (Read 545 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 12:46:21 PM
What ICOs are you guys looking at for the latter half of 2018?

Also which ones do you see hitting exchanges soon and doing well?

Hey.
Unfortunately ICO (and bounty) is not so happy as in the same year 2017. Personally, I observe the depletion of real ideas, many repetitions, obvious deception for the sake of profit. I adhere to opinions on the sites that companies analyze, unfortunately I do not have time for analysis myself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
May 22, 2018, 12:40:12 PM
I'm taking a look at QuarkChain ICO project. Seem like this project is really good and a lot of ICO investors are also really interested in investing in this project as well. I think if anyone wanna invest in this project, they should be hurry if they don't wanna be missed this chance Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 12:07:47 PM
Well, let's talk about ICO, because that's what I understand.  If you take 2018 then it is impossible to talk about accurate forecasts.  Today, the world is developing at a rate of geometric progression and ICO, too.  The main message I want to convey is to rely on the human factor, because paradoxically it is the easiest to predict.  You need to decide what will be relevant to you, your loved ones, friends and the rest of your surroundings, because you are chasing a micro society.  What can be designed for everyone.  According to my own criteria, I have identified Paytomat for myself.  Because the issues of money transactions are relevant in my opinion
Activity: 42
May 22, 2018, 12:04:52 PM
Well, let's talk about ICO, because that's what I understand.  If you take 2018 then it is impossible to talk about accurate forecasts.  Today, the world is developing at a rate of geometric progression and ICO, too.  The main message I want to convey is to rely on the human factor, because paradoxically it is the easiest to predict.  You need to decide what will be relevant to you, your loved ones, friends and the rest of your surroundings, because you are chasing a micro society.  What can be designed for everyone.  According to my own criteria, I have identified Paytomat for myself.  Because the issues of money transactions are relevant in my opinion
Activity: 252
May 20, 2018, 08:00:03 AM
They are so many ICO's going on presently and up coming ones too, so it is pretty hard to say which one will give a good ROI. Reading the white paper of one's with potentials will help in making the right decision.
ICO is very difficult to predict when some bounty is good then ICO will go up but on the contrary, we should still see the market and see how a campaign can run smoothly indicating that ICO is indeed good and that we choose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
May 20, 2018, 06:54:35 AM
I like Dealcoin, it's a peer to peer lending platform and they have a partnership with Gilbratar Exchange so when the ICO is over it will be directly tradable there.

Also their bounty program is really profitable ( more than 3% for the bounty pool)
Activity: 135
May 20, 2018, 06:50:33 AM
Nowadays, I have investigated Vernam Project and really affected from it. Vernam is a project aiming to introduce serious digitalization in the insurance sector. It is an online platform which will allow the end clients to inquire, receive and contract the most suitable insurance proposal for them through a user friendly interface and without the need of a third party broker, which will dramatically lower the cost of insurance services while making the business way more efficient not only for the clients, but for the insurance providers as well. Holders of the token will be able to buy 0% commission insurance products when we launch Vernam platform. Because of Vernam token price growth mechanism, I believe that the VRN token price will only go up after the crowdsale, so holding it will be a good long term strategy.

You can still buy VRN tokens with 20% discount, 5% referral bonus and no vesting period, so until 23.05 you have chance to buy VRN tokens with 20% discount.
They have fixed the ETH price at $800 in our smart contract, which is higher than the market price at the moment, so you can consider it as additional bonus.
They will accept contributions in ETH, BTC and USD(Visa & Mastercard). https://dashboard.vernam.com/auth/login
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 09:18:13 PM
I would say that would be Money Token..you can check my signature for full information about their ICO. Active team, great advisors and good concept I would say.
There's a contest on twitter and Money Token taking the lead. Check here and you can vote too. Thanks!
https://twitter.com/TheRealMarieBTC/status/997585912094699520?s=19
Activity: 364
CHEERS
May 19, 2018, 08:15:17 PM
phantasma - sentinel protocol - qurkchain - edenchain - NeonExchange (DEX) - Dav network - Atonomi - nOS
there are my picks & best hopes for 2018. im pretty Sure NEX will do at least 50x in 2018. also Dav & nOS will be good.
Hey. I fully share your choice! In all these projects I plan to become an investor, except for the Dav Web project. You were able to get on the white list of the Phantasma project? do not forget that the sale will begin on May 22

Thanks for heads up. yea i get whitelisted in Phantasma. im pretty sure it will do nice performance in market.

phantasma - sentinel protocol - qurkchain - edenchain - NeonExchange (DEX) - Dav network - Atonomi - nOS
there are my picks & best hopes for 2018. im pretty Sure NEX will do at least 50x in 2018. also Dav & nOS will be good.
I really like your list(so far whitelisted for sentinel, nex, atonomi, eden and waiting for quark) . Would like to add few more to the above list
Pchain
sparkster
certik
sovrin
hypernet

Pchain is lovely project. im whitelisted on there & waiting for ico. sparkster is indian honestly ill not join in indian projects for bad history.
certik, sovrin & hypernet very new ill look at them.

Also do some research on solana(a gem)...
CHEERS
May 19, 2018, 08:13:45 PM
Hey. I fully share your choice! In all these projects I plan to become an investor, except for the Dav Web project. You were able to get on the white list of the Phantasma project? do not forget that the sale will begin on May 22

Thanks for heads up. yea i get whitelisted in Phantasma. im pretty sure it will do nice performance in market.

I really like your list(so far whitelisted for sentinel, nex, atonomi, eden and waiting for quark) . Would like to add few more to the above list
Pchain
sparkster
certik
sovrin
hypernet

Pchain is lovely project. im whitelisted on there & waiting for ico. sparkster is indian honestly ill not join in indian projects for bad history.

The team seems legit though.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 19, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

Pchain
sparkster
certik
sovrin
hypernet

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
May 19, 2018, 06:59:07 PM
don't really like any of the icos atm, will do bigbom for a flip tho and prolly imusify
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
May 19, 2018, 06:18:55 PM
look at the signature I use, beaxy. beaxy is an exchange for all your cryptocurrency trading needs and will allow trading in crypto and fiat currencies. if you are interested, take your time to research it.
Many predict that beaxy will be a major exchange rival such as binnace and bittrex.
ICO will start 3 days ahead I will see how many sales earned within a week.
CHEERS
May 19, 2018, 04:24:13 PM
Pchain
sparkster
certik
sovrin
hypernet
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 03:17:04 PM
ICOs of 2018 do not do well at all, it seems like ico season for both investors and bounty hunters ended in 2017 with the coming of lots of scammers and people want a piece from the cake as you can see from forum stats.
Activity: 45
May 19, 2018, 02:50:05 PM
FIC's token will derive value from issuance, servicing, trading, and redemption of financial instruments. It is used in every aspect of the asset's lifecycle from beginning to end!

The value will be demand driven, basically. The more information stored in the network, the more activity in FIC Network, and thus the more demand for the tokens.
Activity: 14
May 19, 2018, 02:47:10 PM
quarkchain will be big imo. just see what ZIL, the only other sharding project, did upon listing.

If you're looking for team and partners I think you would like FIC Network. They used to do a bounty (not anymore), but their ICO just finished (about 8k ETH reached, very small cap with huge upside imo)

Just to list a few of their partners:
BoostVC (accelerator program)
StartUp Bootcamp
Bialla Venture Partners
Ben Franklin Tech (startup funding)
WilmerHale (law)
NewBlock Capital (hedge fund)
BlockVis
MCCAIN (global ad agency)

i think i spoke to you in another thread about FIC, im more intersted now.. what is the purpose of their token? not all blockchains need tokens and since this is used by institutions mainnly why will they utilize such a coin? where is its value derived?
Activity: 45
May 19, 2018, 02:44:06 PM
What ICOs are you guys looking at for the latter half of 2018?

Also which ones do you see hitting exchanges soon and doing well?

Actually I paying attention in ORBIS bounty project, i currently participate in signature campaign.
Honestly the way that I choosing an ICO is look for the team their partners and the most trusted bounty manager, that's my way to find an ICO and fortunately I haven't been encounter an scam project.

If you're looking for team and partners I think you would like FIC Network. They used to do a bounty (not anymore), but their ICO just finished (about 8k ETH reached, very small cap with huge upside imo)

Just to list a few of their partners:
BoostVC (accelerator program)
StartUp Bootcamp
Bialla Venture Partners
Ben Franklin Tech (startup funding)
WilmerHale (law)
NewBlock Capital (hedge fund)
BlockVis
MCCAIN (global ad agency)
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
May 19, 2018, 02:13:34 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
I really like ICO Acorn Collective. Collected at the stage of presale 5kk$, the beginning of the ICO on may 26. After the ICO, the token will be on HitBTC and Bancor. In General, the guys know their stuff.
Today wrote about this project in icodrops. They have a professional team, especially lawyers, almost all from Britain. I think can invest there.
Pages:
Jump to: