Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs of 2018? - page 5. (Read 545 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 05:17:06 PM
Do you want to pay with crypto in real life? Invest into HashCard and get free crypto debit card!
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
May 16, 2018, 04:55:44 PM
I like Energzine, just because they are unique and they are going to setup blockchain based electric cars charging stations, so this project is one of the rare one with real world use case and tangible product, i am sure this will grow huge, they just need to be more communicating and update their investors and supporters regularly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 02:50:49 PM
Ether Inc  is an Ethereum fork to create, manage and operate decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs). eInc is a community-driven decentralized blockchain project for creating a digital organization based on cryptographic proof instead of trust, that can operate borderless, permission-less, democratically and transparently with the consensus of its shareholders, without the need of a trusted third party and/or costly intermediaries
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
I really like ICO Acorn Collective. Collected at the stage of presale 5kk$, the beginning of the ICO on may 26. After the ICO, the token will be on HitBTC and Bancor. In General, the guys know their stuff.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 01:46:26 PM
What ICOs are you guys looking at for the latter half of 2018?

Also which ones do you see hitting exchanges soon and doing well?
This is little hard to predict know because many promising ICOs are comes in the market. so peoples are must read the white paper and roadmap we can identify the potential project but successing project is we don't find anyway because everything is depends on current scenario status.

I agree, but there are a few tell-tale signs that can tip you off to potential success. WAN, ICON, HOLO were all hits when they were listed on exchanges. This was due to a few different factors, including but not limited to social sentiment, progress of the tech, market conditions, etc
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
May 16, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

This is little hard to predict know because many promising ICOs are comes in the market. so peoples are must read the white paper and roadmap we can identify the potential project but successing project is we don't find anyway because everything is depends on current scenario status.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

Pages:
Jump to: