Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs worth investing - page 6. (Read 14091 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 08:55:43 AM
Hi,

what ICOs are you waiting for? Is there anything worth investing?
Don't trust  ICO's easily. Because some ICO are release to scam other people only. Before you invest in ICO you need yo study it first and make sure that this ICO has a good future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 07:42:26 AM
Hi,

what ICOs are you waiting for? Is there anything worth investing?
These are the ones for me
Takimakin network
traxia
birdchain
opiria
datechain
unibright
Activity: 56
May 07, 2018, 05:38:27 AM
I think investing in ICO is risky but the returns are much higher. You should be smart enough to recognise which ICOs will give you good returns like recently I got to know about this ongoing ICO called AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.

I have already picked up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
May 07, 2018, 04:08:08 AM
I have invested on shivom and xyo network. It is really worth investing in my opinion. Xyo network ico still live and the next ico i want to invest is blockshipping and essentia. Essentia still not knowing when token sale launch. And blockshipping will launch ico in the near futures.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
Currently there are many ICO projects to invest but I think that to choose good and potential ICO, not cheated very hard, I recommend you refer to this ICO: https://cardstack.com because It is good for the future, this is a great potential ICO project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 02:48:46 AM
Dear forumchane, what do you think about the project Llitenett ? In this moment they spend IСO, here is the reference on subject on forum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-llitenett-das-erste-netzwerk-mit-dezentralem-zahlungssystem-3414673

I am also interested in their bounty company, I want to invest in their tokens, as well as earn them by participating in the bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-llitenett-the-first-network-with-decentralized-payment-system-3412475
Activity: 6
November 15, 2017, 05:58:27 AM
I think by choosing your investment you should consider what you can do in long run with it, and safety as well because you should understand that just because the idea seems good doesn't guaranty you will get back your money. But I definitely would agree with some of guys here who said that investing in new ICOs is worth of shoot because thats the future and you will regret after years that you didn't try then. But about how to choose new ICOs to invest? Look at the company look what they providing and what kinda of company's are collaborate with them because only if it sounds good it doesn't mean thats a good choise. That said I wanted to put forward one new ICOs that I have found and invested myself and the company really is going for future they are called FluzFluz. It is an off-the-chain project potentially introducing millions of people to the concept of a cash back consumer network. And what’s good, they already have a working product in South America, now looking to expand to the US. I think these could be one of many great project in the future.Recommend checking up on it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 17, 2017, 04:50:43 PM
Found SONM campaign thread, anyone know if there is one for BAT - basic attention token

Anyone? No discussion on here about basic attention token ico??
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
May 16, 2017, 07:57:00 PM
You want the best ICO going on that very few know about run by a CEO Reggie Middleton that's been mopping up on Wall Street for over a decade? Vertiaseum Veritas running on Ethereum = Worldwide Wall Street and banking and basically all P2P smart contracts ... $1.635 Quadrillion market ... insurance and real estate next in coming years      ICO open until May 26th   Exchange 1 ETH = 30 Veritas   https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens       You just set up a MyEtherWallet ... send your ETH to the wallet then follow instructions on link above to exchange into VERI Veritas ... this ICO will make it through the upcoming fiat/debt currency crash and then thrive as everyone realizes they can't trust the old legacy centralized banks and basically any kind of third party trust .... https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens ... you will be thanking Reggie Middleton for generations   ...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jsjyZyIDs0&t=1s
May 16, 2017, 07:55:56 AM
Found SONM campaign thread, anyone know if there is one for BAT - basic attention token
May 16, 2017, 07:47:28 AM
Is there any discussions on SONM or BAT on the forum ive had a look and cant see anything, I would have thought there would have been a good bit of talk on these?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
May 16, 2017, 04:12:51 AM
Definitely check out Exscudo. If everything goes as planned, it is an amazing project, financial ecosystem, that will definitely see a price increase as soon as it is launched, and later with their releases. Very good merchant solutions and everything. Currently ICO running untill 31 May. 1500BTC allready collected.

I pick SONM,Voise. Voise ICO is currently going on and still around 20 plus days for ICO to complete,they have a minimum cap of around 7500 ETH and will surely reach it.SONM on the other hand is a tough competitor for Golem and would surely be sold out on the first day of the ICO.
Yes,SONM would be sold out on the first day of the ICO,but I think voise ICO would fail,because no one interesting.

The idea behind voise ICO is unique and this is a first one to inlcude the music industry on the blockchain,I support this idea in some way and SONM is already in my buy list.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
May 15, 2017, 01:07:35 PM
Definitely check out Exscudo. If everything goes as planned, it is an amazing project, financial ecosystem, that will definitely see a price increase as soon as it is launched, and later with their releases. Very good merchant solutions and everything. Currently ICO running untill 31 May. 1500BTC allready collected.

I pick SONM,Voise. Voise ICO is currently going on and still around 20 plus days for ICO to complete,they have a minimum cap of around 7500 ETH and will surely reach it.SONM on the other hand is a tough competitor for Golem and would surely be sold out on the first day of the ICO.
Yes,SONM would be sold out on the first day of the ICO,but I think voise ICO would fail,because no one interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
May 15, 2017, 07:01:41 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
May 15, 2017, 05:36:34 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 14, 2017, 06:23:57 PM
Yes till now i have invested in 2 ico in this month alone which is quantum project and ethereum link. Now of course I'm not going to invest in any coin without doing any research. The things which i normally research on recommend you also is to check if the project is actually legit and the developers behind it are not any past scammers. Second most important thing never invest in an ico by seeing the amount of funds raised as it can even be a self funded ico. And also if it is ether protocal based then mostly it has a good future.
The other thing which I will recommend is that we have to invest in that coins which will have a stronger and solid roadmap and n which we will find that the developers will work for the coin to make it the most wanted coin and will make it a merchant coin then I believe that this coin get the demand and the price of it increases and investing in the ICO of that coin will make us more wealthy.
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
May 14, 2017, 05:33:53 PM
Any thoughts of etherum.link anyone invested in it? I haven't checked everything yet but it seems ok in quick review.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
May 14, 2017, 04:32:04 PM
There are 4 interesting ICOs this month. Aragon, Tezos, Cofound.it and Status

3 are Ethereum based Tokens and Tezos is backed and there is a lot of hype around it. It is a currency with more flexibilty to adapt to new changes with hardfork etc..

What do you guys think might be a good investment according to the above ?
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
May 14, 2017, 02:32:11 PM
you can learn about the new ico project  zrcoin , very great project
Pages:
Jump to: