Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄ - page 14. (Read 4066 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Ok, nice !! this could work. What type of tokens are these ? are they like security tokens ?

There are security tokens?
Activity: 28
You mentioned that a single SAM cube can mine about 115 ETH and 19 BTC per year, how did you came to this numbers?

The first SAM Cubes have been equipped with mining rigs for the mining of ETH and Bitcoin. The SAM Cubes can be equipped with Asic or GPU miners, whereby a mixed model was chosen for SAM Unit 1. In the already functioning Unit 1 (4x2x2), 50 Asic miners are operated with a total capacity of 700 TH/s and several GPU rigs with a total capacity of 4000 MH/s. At this performance, currently about 115 ETH and 19 bitcoin are minted per year.

SAM Unit 1 would generate you 50*4k/2=100'000USD per Year. If you really mine 19 bitcoin per year you would better keep them yourself and sell them. It always seems fishy to me, selling something under the value it had, if you keep it for yourself  Huh

I think its been said that actual rate is 15 BTC per year,not 19.SAM team abit overestimated.

correct but actually we are doing some test with 100 Asic Miners in a Unit One and there is a lot of new Hardware coming out (for example S11). so its almost impossible to tell a correct number of coins Sad our second and 3 Unit One‘s are running with more then 800 TH/s and that one that we have under construction should run with 1600 TH/s. we will see what happend in the future - we will try to get the maximum of ROI and actually we have rather a conservative calculation of ROI.

Bare in mind that curent prices of ETH and BTC are low compared to ath,so ROI could change dramatically.

Or It could go down,you never know with that.

Yes, we are also planning s11 miner instead of s9 to solve coming difficulties.

Sounds interesting.
Activity: 34
You mentioned that a single SAM cube can mine about 115 ETH and 19 BTC per year, how did you came to this numbers?

The first SAM Cubes have been equipped with mining rigs for the mining of ETH and Bitcoin. The SAM Cubes can be equipped with Asic or GPU miners, whereby a mixed model was chosen for SAM Unit 1. In the already functioning Unit 1 (4x2x2), 50 Asic miners are operated with a total capacity of 700 TH/s and several GPU rigs with a total capacity of 4000 MH/s. At this performance, currently about 115 ETH and 19 bitcoin are minted per year.

SAM Unit 1 would generate you 50*4k/2=100'000USD per Year. If you really mine 19 bitcoin per year you would better keep them yourself and sell them. It always seems fishy to me, selling something under the value it had, if you keep it for yourself  Huh

I think its been said that actual rate is 15 BTC per year,not 19.SAM team abit overestimated.

correct but actually we are doing some test with 100 Asic Miners in a Unit One and there is a lot of new Hardware coming out (for example S11). so its almost impossible to tell a correct number of coins Sad our second and 3 Unit One‘s are running with more then 800 TH/s and that one that we have under construction should run with 1600 TH/s. we will see what happend in the future - we will try to get the maximum of ROI and actually we have rather a conservative calculation of ROI.

Bare in mind that curent prices of ETH and BTC are low compared to ath,so ROI could change dramatically.

What difficulties are coming?

Please read about mining difficulties on google.

Here is an article on this topic

https://nulltx.com/what-is-the-mining-difficulty/

Here are some examples, I hope it will bring this concept closer  Wink

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/23099/what-does-the-mining-difficulty-number-really-mean

Thanks for sharing!

This has clarified some things  Wink

This really helped a lot...I was never able to understand the difficulty till now.

Interesting article and examples, thanks

Always nice to get new info!
Activity: 37
Do you plan to build SAM units only in Switzerland or elsewhere in the world to?

For start, SAM cubes will be set up in Switzerland, if the project becomes successful, it will be used in other countries.

Thats good, maybe Iceland would be good also.
Activity: 266
Are the SAM cubes somehow protected against demolition or theft?

Yes

it is clear that you will be place the CUBES into an abandoned buildings, but are you planning further security measures?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
When can we expect exchanges,will it happen soon after end of sale?

Yes, around 2 weeks after end of ICO.
Activity: 14

Yes

By cows and angry farmers? I guess I'll go check SAM cube 1 out. Cheesy
Activity: 238

Yes
Activity: 14
Activity: 126
When can we expect exchanges,will it happen soon after end of sale?
Activity: 266
Do you plan to build SAM units only in Switzerland or elsewhere in the world to?

For start, SAM cubes will be set up in Switzerland, if the project becomes successful, it will be used in other countries.
Activity: 28

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/23099/what-does-the-mining-difficulty-number-really-mean

Thanks for sharing!

This has clarified some things  Wink

This really helped a lot...I was never able to understand the difficulty till now.
Activity: 20
Will SAM have its own coin or just farm other?

Of course, the name of a token is SAM, and the main purpose of the platform is mining

Oh, ok thanks for clarifying!
Activity: 17
Activity: 37

Nice post, definitively good to repeat such info now and then to keep people informed.

Activity: 78

That is so, but they said that these are only predictions, so there are possible deviations.

Watch explanation about SAM mining cube
https://youtu.be/zYp8K_PO-rg

So this is the video from inside of SAM cube?
Merit: 1

I guess incerased diffculty of mining,as it goes up .So you need better miners.
Activity: 17

That is so, but they said that these are only predictions, so there are possible deviations.

Watch explanation about SAM mining cube
https://youtu.be/zYp8K_PO-rg
Pages:
Jump to: