Pages:
Author

Topic: I'd like to get some bitcoins. Is now a good time to do so? - page 20. (Read 25879 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
I'm planning on getting a fraction of a bitcoin. Maybe about 1/4 or 1/8 BTC just to fill my wallet with something. Is now a good time to do so?

Every time is a good time to buy btc,and every time can be bad time as well...

It depends of your strategy and your plan.

I`m an optimist and i believe that, in the long run, bitcoin will be very profitable.

Good luck with buying OP  Wink
Nowadays every time can be good time to buy bitcoin as much as possible but not bad for buying it as well, as from a few months the price of bitcoin is increasing and the developers’ speculation are telling us that the price of bitcoin will increase to a much higher value.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
If you don't care for the price and i will say Yes! and even though you buy your bitcoin in a high price you can still make a profit by holding it for the incoming bitcoin halving event on the month of july, im sure that after halving the price of the bitcoin will be higher than the price now.
It is sure that in the halving and after that the price will increase to a much higher value that everyone will see their coins double up, so why not buy now and be lucky like all other people who have already got a bigger profit in the last few month and are going to increase their wealth much more in the coming few months.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Its the best time to buy bitcoins, dont wait for tomorrow. Everyday as halving gets near bitcoin increases its value. Dont wait after halving since btc will possibly go down. You must buy now and sell a week before the halving.

Yes we need to observe before the halving like 1 week or 2 because i'm sure that many users will also do the same that they will sell their coins if the bitcoin reached $900-1k per piece.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
I'm planning on getting a fraction of a bitcoin. Maybe about 1/4 or 1/8 BTC just to fill my wallet with something. Is now a good time to do so?
Yes because the price of bitcoin is getting higher and it didn't give a bad sign that it will go down. So, buy bitcoins now before it's to late. As other people said it's better late than never Grin.

For now, maybe yes as we are facing or approaching the halving. After halving period, thats another story since we didnt know what will happen next. Will it continue the momentum or to lie low. Always monitor the market movement. Good luck.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Yes because the price of bitcoin is getting higher and it didn't give a bad sign that it will go down. So, buy bitcoins now before it's to late. As other people said it's better late than never Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
whenever i see this kind of question in the forum the first thing that comes to my mind to tell is that "buy before it is too late".

and it is not late yet, you have already missed out on a lot of profit but there is still room to grow so buy now to enjoy the rest of the ride at least.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Buying now is not really good but I think its still worth it, if you buy them now you still can make nice profits with the bitcoin.
If you are lucky the profits will be nice depending on the halving of course.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Its the best time to buy bitcoins, dont wait for tomorrow. Everyday as halving gets near bitcoin increases its value. Dont wait after halving since btc will possibly go down. You must buy now and sell a week before the halving.
Activity: 338

well since 0,25 or even less of bitcoin is not that much,  i don't think that you will be able to get profit from this halving's price rise so now it's not best time to buy

wait few weeks or even month and when price will fall, buy bitcoins then, because if you buy for smaller price you will save some of your money so you can buy more bitcoins

I also would wait for a later moment because the fact is that the bitcoin halving is coming and the price is now already high, you are too late if you are buying right now if you ask me.
Activity: 658

well since 0,25 or even less of bitcoin is not that much,  i don't think that you will be able to get profit from this halving's price rise so now it's not best time to buy

wait few weeks or even month and when price will fall, buy bitcoins then, because if you buy for smaller price you will save some of your money so you can buy more bitcoins
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Age does not limit my ability
Just wait for a while BTC will decrease in price soon after halving thats when you buy
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

it is never a good time to buy bitcoin if you are thinking like this with a lot of doubts. you should make your decision fast and stick to your decisions and most importantly accept the consequences of your decision (good or bad).
nobody can you if it is a good time or bad, 1/8 bitcoin is about $70 so take the risk or lower that amount.

I thik the answer for this is much simple, 'yes buy bitcoin and there is no any risk' as now there is no any risk in buying bitcoin and everyone will get a double amount of bitcoin value in the coming month, if he buy it now which is at about $680 the in the halving he will be able to sell them at more than $1000, so will get a bigger value.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

As I see the Yobit signature campaign in your signature area, I think you have made a decision that now is the good time to get some bitcoins.  Getting bitcoins doesnt necessarily means you  have to buy it. Cheesy  You can also work for it.  And that Signature you are wearing, seems you are already working for it.   Anyway, if buying involves, i can say the best is if you badly need it, buy it but if you can just wait for sometime and it isn't that important then  you can wait till the price of BTC drop. When well the price drop, that i don't know  Cheesy
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Just another man trying to find his way.

My best suggestion is to watch the market and learn. It's often hard to tell exactly what is going on, but once in a while the market is crystal clear. It is at those times, that you buy. Have a rule, if you are going to invest then make yourself a target % to reach in profit before you sell, make yourself a limit in how much you are willing to lose before you liquidate as well. If the price is too high right now, wait for a drastic drop and buy on the bounce back up. It takes lots of patience and lots of observation to know when to pull the trigger. As far as "is now a good time" Personally, I don't think now is a good time... why? Because the halving is coming. But the truth is, it could go either way, and it has seemed pretty stable just under 700$ for the last 2-3 days. Good luck either way!
Activity: 322
The time is okay but there was a better time indeed, the price right now is high compared with a couple months ago.
I would recommend you to wait a little bit till it lowers a bit hopefully.

You are right about this, I think you can also do it right now but its not the best moment you could picked out of this year to be honest.

I would not even do it these days because the price is rising now but also will go down for a bit and I think that is a good time to buy your bitcoins.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
The time is okay but there was a better time indeed, the price right now is high compared with a couple months ago.

You are right about this, I think you can also do it right now but its not the best moment you could picked out of this year to be honest.
Activity: 336
Activity: 465
if you want to earn coins right now you have to get them for free i dont think it is very useful to buy some coins right now because the price is really high.
Currently it is not good time to buy BTC, because price is going up. Today it is ~ 699 USD, two weeks ago it was around 550 USD. So you must wait, untill price will be stable.  Wink

yes everyone should have to buy some amount of bitcoin in order to gt some profit in the coming future with the halving when the price will increase to a highest value.
Pages:
Jump to: