Pages:
Author

Topic: I'd like to get some bitcoins. Is now a good time to do so? - page 4. (Read 25848 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Definitely, it is the best time to invest. Bitcoin has fallen from $1150 to $850. Chinese have sold out huge volumes of bitcoins in panic due to actions taken by PBOC.Even then, bitcoin has not fallen like 2013 because now more people know the worth of bitcoin.Surely, bitcoin price is going to increase and so dont miss this opportunity.
The best time to buy bitcoin would be now since the price has fallen down a bit and stabilized around $830, many people have taken the opportunity when the price went up to $1100+ and sold their bitcoin and now they have double the amount of bitcoin, and we have to wait for the price to go up again so we can make some profit as well.
in fact there is still good potential in the price of bitcoin, the price can still increase too much. i think the price can good more high and this time it will crease a new all time high price record. therefore it is till good time to invest and make some good profit.
All that is baseless without as much as even one fundamental and/or technical analysis to buttress , your points, confirming it is all about your hunch and not of any informed decision. I hope you will actually put your money where your mouth is and this is not just some ploy to lead other traders on?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Definitely, it is the best time to invest. Bitcoin has fallen from $1150 to $850. Chinese have sold out huge volumes of bitcoins in panic due to actions taken by PBOC.Even then, bitcoin has not fallen like 2013 because now more people know the worth of bitcoin.Surely, bitcoin price is going to increase and so dont miss this opportunity.
The best time to buy bitcoin would be now since the price has fallen down a bit and stabilized around $830, many people have taken the opportunity when the price went up to $1100+ and sold their bitcoin and now they have double the amount of bitcoin, and we have to wait for the price to go up again so we can make some profit as well.
in fact there is still good potential in the price of bitcoin, the price can still increase too much. i think the price can good more high and this time it will crease a new all time high price record. therefore it is till good time to invest and make some good profit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
https://boscoin.io
Personally, it's almost impossible to predict the price of Bitcoin.
But, I guess it's good to buy some Bitcoins regularly  Smiley
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
Right now, I don't think it will be the best time to buy bitcoin because of the price fluctuation and volatilty. If the price is somewhere @ $600 then that would be the time that I guess a nice entry point for buying and investing, but that's just me. I really wanted bitcoins to crash once more so that I can buy more.
I have the opposite opinion. Right now is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the prices are super low. If you do not buy them, I doubt that you will have an another chance to Bitcoin with such that prices. In the middle of this year, most of the people think that Bitcoin will increase up to $2000 and I believe this theory, too.

I agree with you brother! Bitcoin has reached more than $1000 last week and many people believe that it will hit the $2000 value this year! buy now before its too late because if you will based on its performance, bitcoin is constantly increasing it's value. You can buy then save your bitcoin for now or  trade it on good trading sites.
I agree, while the price is low than before better to buy now and save it. i believe the price will increase again in the coming days just like recently.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
Right now, I don't think it will be the best time to buy bitcoin because of the price fluctuation and volatilty. If the price is somewhere @ $600 then that would be the time that I guess a nice entry point for buying and investing, but that's just me. I really wanted bitcoins to crash once more so that I can buy more.
I have the opposite opinion. Right now is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the prices are super low. If you do not buy them, I doubt that you will have an another chance to Bitcoin with such that prices. In the middle of this year, most of the people think that Bitcoin will increase up to $2000 and I believe this theory, too.

I agree with you brother! Bitcoin has reached more than $1000 last week and many people believe that it will hit the $2000 value this year! buy now before its too late because if you will based on its performance, bitcoin is constantly increasing it's value. You can buy then save your bitcoin for now or  trade it on good trading sites.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

i think you are missed in a second because now the price is going to increase but if you want to get the risk, then buy bitcoin for now is a good option. there are a good price in market exchange, because the chart is show a good line. i hope the price will be up into $9xx or more so many people will be happy with this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
But this same volatility prevent us from waiting for a potential drop in the price of bitcoin to such low levels. Since I really believe that bitcoin in the medium term will exceed the $2,000 mark, any price under $1,000 seems to me adequate to buy.
When exactly is it going to exceed the $2000 mark and how far could it drop before that mark is reached? It is unfortunate that so many people here claiming to be traders are merely gamblers. That explains why only 5% of traders are making 95% of the profits. A knowledgeable trader never buys or sells for the sake of it, tools like Fibonacci retracement, pivot points, trendlines, etc are very useful for ascertaining when a low is low enough to buy and when a high is high enough to sell. One more thing is that patience is a virtue any trader cannot do without to become successful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm planning on getting a fraction of a bitcoin. Maybe about 1/4 or 1/8 BTC just to fill my wallet with something. Is now a good time to do so?

I could say that its not the good time for now to buy a bitcoin due to it will surely goes down a days from now, just hold and wait, that's the only thing we can do for now. And by getting bitcoins the option are; join in the signature campaign and do their rules, or do the the bitcoin faucets, or buy bitcoin if you have enough fund for it.
but to me i think it is still good time buy bitcoin, because still there are goo expectation from the price of bitcoin, and hope that this time it is going to cross the all time high price and will reach to 1500 USD even in 2017. therefore i think it is still good to time to invest your money.

When the price of a coin(in this case bitcoin) goes down and is still on that phase then itis not recommended to buy because the price can go lower and to be able to get the ROI or profit will take longer, but the risk i this case is higher than when the price is increasing.
but to me i think the price of bitcoin is not going down any more because the market correction has been done and now people will start buying bitcoin again and so the price will also go high, therefore i think buying bitcoin in the present price is the best option.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
But this same volatility prevent us from waiting for a potential drop in the price of bitcoin to such low levels. Since I really believe that bitcoin in the medium term will exceed the $2,000 mark, any price under $1,000 seems to me adequate to buy.

To me, I believe every time is the right time to buy bitcoin depending on the affordability and the risk of the person involved even at the $2000 mark you have set, some will still buy hoping that it will get to $3000 then I can sell at the same time if it falls to $300 those who won't be able to afford it will still see it as a wrong time to buy hoping that it will fall to $50 so its just individualistic and not any where near a general agreement about a price.
Activity: 966
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
My suggestion to anyone trying to get into the crypto currency would  be is: buy bitcoin and other alt coins when you get your weekly or monthly wages/salaries. Invest an amount that you can afford to risk as this space is entirely new and anything can happen at any time. 
I really don’t think that altcoin is really worth buying since they are unstable and the exchange rate is still not high, as for buying bitcoin with some of you weekly salary I mean I would recommend that except don’t spend every time on bitcoin jut buy once and try to increase that amount that why you won’t regret it when you lose it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I'm planning on getting a fraction of a bitcoin. Maybe about 1/4 or 1/8 BTC just to fill my wallet with something. Is now a good time to do so?

By getting bitcoins will depend on the individuals if he/she is decided for buying it. But if your not sure don't do it so that in the long run your not gonna regret it. I can say you can or some say its not good time to do so, meaning this will depend on you dude.
Activity: 1610
it is a good time to get some Bitcoin since the prices are very low. Buying more than 10 BItcoin and you will soon obtain profit from your selling activity. Many people expect the prices will increase up to $2000 this year and there is no doubt that It will.

indeed, i think its a good time to buy bitcoin but if you want to buy in the down price, then you to wait for a moment. its good to buy more than 10 bitcoin but you need more money to buy it as the price now is $8xx. we need to reach $1k first then the price will be increase soon but its need a time for reach $1k for now, i think it will happen after chinese new year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
it is a good time to get some Bitcoin since the prices are very low. Buying more than 10 BItcoin and you will soon obtain profit from your selling activity. Many people expect the prices will increase up to $2000 this year and there is no doubt that It will.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I guess after that price rally, it is still a good time to buy bitcoin now, because from $1000 it goes down to sub $900  around $830 as of time of this reply.  The reason is that, bitcoin had shown that it can really pass $1000 in price and it is showing that it can actually beat it's ATH this year.
I don't understand how you arrived at the conclusion that $830 is a good buy? What is your strong evidence that the price would not go further down after now? How much of bitcoin have you really bought at this price?

Meh. I wouldn't sweat it. Don't even bother waiting for his reply. Every single reply in this forum that says "This is a good time to buy bitcoins." or whatnot are all questionable by the same set of questions that you asked and all of them will not come up with some sort of facts/evidence that it really is a good buy except for obvious situations of course.

It's speculation. All of the things that he said is his prediction. He can't support his statement but that's just how it is. If someone can support their prediction with facts, then that particular someone would be making millions since he knows what's the next market movement. All of these market movements are random, imo, since you don't know who would be pumping/dumping when.
I guess after that price rally, it is still a good time to buy bitcoin now, because from $1000 it goes down to sub $900  around $830 as of time of this reply.  The reason is that, bitcoin had shown that it can really pass $1000 in price and it is showing that it can actually beat it's ATH this year.
I don't understand how you arrived at the conclusion that $830 is a good buy? What is your strong evidence that the price would not go further down after now? How much of bitcoin have you really bought at this price?

If you buy at this price there is a big possibility that you can earn 30% to 80% at the end of this year. According to some prediction of some known bitcoin enthusiast, it can reach $1500 at the end of the year.
The prediction might be right, but it said nothing about how low price could get in between. As traders, I think people should be guided by reasons and facts and not emotions.
Pages:
Jump to: