Pages:
Author

Topic: I'd like to get some bitcoins. Is now a good time to do so? - page 8. (Read 25848 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 113
NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17
don't make a prediction too fast dude, 12OO$ is very big price of bitcoin, but if i see some months ago bitcoin price is only on number 475 dollar and at this time bitcoin touch around 791 dollars , the bitcoin price ascention is very good to see. i am sure that in the near future the price always increase even though i don't brave to say that it will touch 12OO dolars each .

I've seen Bitcoin going to 31 US$ and fall like a stone back to 2 US$.  I've seen Bitcoin rising to 266 US$ and falling back like a stone to 70 US$.  I've seen it in November 2011 2013 rising to unbelievable 1250 US$ and decline over 1.5 years back to 200 US$ … And now again 800 US$.  I'd love to see Bitcoin breaking the 1000 US$ threshold again.  And the circustumstances are almost perfect -- all that financial industry bullshitbingoing about blockchain development, people investing in Bitcoin, Trump, China, etc., etc.  But … from past I know, that sometimes it's enough to get one scandal being written in a major (online) newspaper to again let the Bitcoin price crash.

If you mean "tomorrow" by "near future" then you're probably right predicting "always".  Anything longer I would not predict anything.  Just my 2 Satoshi.

// Alex

Update: corrected November 2011 to November 2013
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
As for now, you better not buy it because until the end of December , the value will keep increasing by seeing it's trend on graph( Selling time )

IMO, January - Feb 2017 , it's a good time for purchase bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Yeah its really good time to get bitcoin because bitcoin price is now very good and we can see that bitcoin price is increasing quickly amd i am sure bitcoin will be reach its price to 1200$ in the next year so i prefer that now is good time get bitcoins.

don't make a prediction too fast dude, 12OO$ is very big price of bitcoin, but if i see some months ago bitcoin price is only on number 475 dollar and at this time bitcoin touch around 791 dollars , the bitcoin price ascention is very good to see. i am sure that in the near future the price always increase even though i don't brave to say that it will touch 12OO dolars each .
Activity: 714
The timing may be right or wrong depends upon your luck because in 2016 btc has give 70% of return which no other has given so much. 2017 seems no longer different. 1000$ will be on cards soon so you got cool % to make it in coming time.

Everything is indeed something lucrative in the bitcoin and that we can see from the price or the growth of the bitcoin is good enough or that the very profitable all those who use it. And indeed it is possible that next year will experience higher growth again, because we see that all the things that exist in the bitcoin now because each holding and holding the price of bitcoin can penetrate the $1000 ++
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
The timing may be right or wrong depends upon your luck because in 2016 btc has give 70% of return which no other has given so much. 2017 seems no longer different. 1000$ will be on cards soon so you got cool % to make it in coming time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
Yeah its really good time to get bitcoin because bitcoin price is now very good and we can see that bitcoin price is increasing quickly amd i am sure bitcoin will be reach its price to 1200$ in the next year so i prefer that now is good time get bitcoins.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Bitcoin has now proven to us that this is the digital currency that can stay for long and can be able to bounce back once it faced walls. I am sure that many people may feel bad to think that they got many opportunities to get Bitcoin when the value is not yet that high...it is now projected to reach $800 soon and maybe heading back to $1200 level, a level it once got into. Long live Bitcoin!
There is no point being sorry for not investing more money in bitcoin when it was really cheap, right now bitcoin is still affordable so there is still profit to be made for us and for anyone willing to take the risk of investing in it.

That is right. If you think the bitcoin price is going to rise again, you should buy some more bitcoin at current prices.
Though careful study is necessary and other's opinion shall be consider when it comes to predicting the future price of bitcoin, it is still our decision that is final and it matters to us. Right now, I can say that it's a good time to buy, the price has been very consistent and it's increasing and it might reach to $800 and no signs of dropping yet, so it's good to ride what is happening now and maybe we can earn for short term investment.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has now proven to us that this is the digital currency that can stay for long and can be able to bounce back once it faced walls. I am sure that many people may feel bad to think that they got many opportunities to get Bitcoin when the value is not yet that high...it is now projected to reach $800 soon and maybe heading back to $1200 level, a level it once got into. Long live Bitcoin!
There is no point being sorry for not investing more money in bitcoin when it was really cheap, right now bitcoin is still affordable so there is still profit to be made for us and for anyone willing to take the risk of investing in it.

That is right. If you think the bitcoin price is going to rise again, you should buy some more bitcoin at current prices.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
That depends, if your reason to get bitcoin is just because you want something in your wallet, maybe it would be a good idea to postpone it since that is not really a reason, if your reasons are trading, investment or saving then it seems a good time to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Honestly it's not so easy to say correct answer on your wuestion nowdays. Price is stable, another factor halving and people's worry about no profitable mining anymore. With this situation, I think that price won't come down or if it'll happen than this will be fixed soon and bitcoin will continue to rise. Also it's price is changing very often from 730 to 750, in minutes. I think there is no reason of bitcoin's price fall.
And yeah being Christmas now on our head its pretty simple to guess that the market will go bonkers in the coming days but yeah the best time to buy bitcoins is around march because from what I have seen around march or so the price remains low.

Don't get me wrong, even if you buy now you will surely have times to sell at much higher rates for sure.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
I'm planning on getting a fraction of a bitcoin. Maybe about 1/4 or 1/8 BTC just to fill my wallet with something. Is now a good time to do so?

Actually, Every time is a good time to buy bitcoins, Considering that it is increasing timely so the sooner the better.

There is no way to tell for certain. But I would suggest you to buy now, as the price is also increasing in a stable manner, so profitable for short-term trading, I guess. Its going wonders in minutes, and I have seen it grow for a long time from the middle of this year. The halving comes much later, so if you can buy and save until then, you are in for a great profit. Really your choice, though. But some factors to consider are the news of Bitcoin in China, and Donald Trump becoming President of USA, they are some chief factors and these factors are going to increase the price of Bitcoins soon enough.

The price performance of the bitcoin is quite good. It does not rise a lot in a day or two. it is rising quite slowly.
Yeah and personally I like that growth rather than a sudden fall or sudden rise, sometimes I feel that we should buy as many bitcoins as possible whenever we have spare money or fiat and just hold them (yeah its hard to not spend them since gambling waits like a open mouth crocodile ) but if you succeed in holding them you will earn a lot in future.

Yes there are many temptations out there that's why sometimes we can't help spending  it however if you truly have a goal you will sacrifice that short period of pleasure for your goal to be realized and successful. So just throw away your not so productive desires and just hold onto your coins because it has a higher chance to be profitable

If you don't have any bitcoins your wallet just get some coin for you and fill your wallet, but don't buy bitcoin more which you cannot afford because nobody don't know how the price will be in next hour, as per now the price is good and may be many people are predicting definitely bitcoin price will increase.

Yeah it will be better to just buy with your spare money because this is a investment it has its risks so if you don't have that spare money you gotta earn it yourself.
Well its an investment you chose so its a common thing that you will believe its profitable. 

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
There is no way to tell for certain. But I would suggest you to buy now, as the price is also increasing in a stable manner, so profitable for short-term trading, I guess. Its going wonders in minutes, and I have seen it grow for a long time from the middle of this year. The halving comes much later, so if you can buy and save until then, you are in for a great profit. Really your choice, though. But some factors to consider are the news of Bitcoin in China, and Donald Trump becoming President of USA, they are some chief factors and these factors are going to increase the price of Bitcoins soon enough.

The price performance of the bitcoin is quite good. It does not rise a lot in a day or two. it is rising quite slowly.
Yeah and personally I like that growth rather than a sudden fall or sudden rise, sometimes I feel that we should buy as many bitcoins as possible whenever we have spare money or fiat and just hold them (yeah its hard to not spend them since gambling waits like a open mouth crocodile ) but if you succeed in holding them you will earn a lot in future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
If you don't have any bitcoins your wallet just get some coin for you and fill your wallet, but don't buy bitcoin more which you cannot afford because nobody don't know how the price will be in next hour, as per now the price is good and may be many people are predicting definitely bitcoin price will increase.

You don't know the price in the next hour, that's for sure. But I'm also sure that the price in the next hour wouldn't have any significant difference for you to lose a lot of money or make your investment go to waste, assuming that you don't hold thousands of bitcoins like most of us. The price of bitcoin would decrease in just a matter of an hour or a day. It would take a week or so for the price of bitcoin to increase significant enough to make us lose money. People wouldn't let their investment just die like that.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
Current prices are quite on the higher side if you ask me, but if you don't have any coins, and don't want to wait for the price to go down, then you can buy yourself some coins.

However, it's wise to just use like 10-25% of the money that you can freely use for investment purposes. The other part of the money can be used in case the price happens to go down.

If the price goes up, you'll benefit since you already have a certain amount of coins, and when the price goes down, you'll benefit by buying all the way down and lower your average buying price.

You will benefit from the price going in any direction. That's how you as a smart trader/investor should approach the current volatility. Making profits is the only thing that counts.

i say it depends on what you are planning to get out of investing in bitcoin. some people want to trade it daily or even in short term by buying low and selling when there is  a flash rise and what you said works for them.

but if you want to become a bitcoin hodler like me what you described doesn't matter much you should buy at once and hodl it long term. and of course it is best if you could buy in a dip because it simply means more profit but as a long term hodler and someone who can't spend time watching the market and keeping coins in hot wallet or money at hand it becomes tough to buy in dips.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Current prices are quite on the higher side if you ask me, but if you don't have any coins, and don't want to wait for the price to go down, then you can buy yourself some coins.

However, it's wise to just use like 10-25% of the money that you can freely use for investment purposes. The other part of the money can be used in case the price happens to go down.

If the price goes up, you'll benefit since you already have a certain amount of coins, and when the price goes down, you'll benefit by buying all the way down and lower your average buying price.

You will benefit from the price going in any direction. That's how you as a smart trader/investor should approach the current volatility. Making profits is the only thing that counts.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
https://boscoin.io
always good to have some bitcoins!
personal opinion  Wink
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
If you were earlier it would be nicer but right now is also still good and you can still make some good money with the bitcoin right now due to the fact the market is still growing.
Pages:
Jump to: