Pages:
Author

Topic: IDAC Revolutionizing the current state of charity - page 13. (Read 2276 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
hi guys! what is this new project is all about? anybody who can help me to know more about information about this? it will help me a lot! thanks in advance!
you can already see what is this new project is all about based on the name of the project itself - "International Disability Assistance Chain" that will help and assist the needs of the disabled people.
Activity: 26
with the efforts undertaken for the good of the public, IDAC platform seeks to contribute to the global charity for disabled people. and in the traditional internet world, information could be transmitted all over the world and with the means of blockchain technology, they can come together to form the foundation of a system that supports the transmission and circulation of value.
Activity: 28
this project is one of a kind! thinking of some ways on how they will help lots of people thru this project, i think this will surely catch the interest of the netizen not only in one country but in the whole world.
a big check! this is such a great project having a vision that will help 650 million disabled people live with more dignity and to look forward towards to their brighter future. an amazing and an eye catcher project!
Activity: 30
hi guys! what is this new project is all about? anybody who can help me to know more about information about this? it will help me a lot! thanks in advance!
you can check IDAC whitepaper in the link below, read it and you will be able to know more details about this project, their mission and vision, why we should invest in here and many more....
http://movie.idacpro.io/files/Whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 56
the people behind this project have kind heart to come up with this kind of project that will help those needy. this is also a big help if you invest here and one of the member of your family is disabled. let's spread this and continue to be a helping hand to the needy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19

The team has already changed the photos and names of its members))) But I agree with you. In team virtually all asians and two russians girls, which have clearly fake accounts. I can't take this project seriously. I do not recommend investing in it. Let the team present a video interview with their founders and advisors, which will talk about the IDAC project.
Activity: 52
this project is one of a kind! thinking of some ways on how they will help lots of people thru this project, i think this will surely catch the interest of the netizen not only in one country but in the whole world.
Activity: 60
I think this project is very good and kind because this project helps and donates to people with disabilities. This project should be supported so that they feel happiness too. Smiley Cheesy
i believe in that also and i agree with you! this will surely be supported by the netizen, no doubt about that! let's also spread this great news and i'm sure that many people will help by this new project.
Activity: 59
what is the main goal of this new project? can we benefit from it? and what are the specific benefits that we can get from here? is this project worth our investment?
Activity: 42
the project is good, I'm just curious, who are the beneficiaries of the donations?..do you have any list of charity institutions that will benefits this platforms?..thank you!
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
I did not understand what problems the platform will solve, how it will look like your help to donors, I wanted to clarify such detail you say the funds are decentralized, but the blockchain is more anonymous, where is the connection?
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
I think this project is very good and kind because this project helps and donates to people with disabilities. This project should be supported so that they feel happiness too. Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 5
upon reading their platforms, I do believe that this is really one of the best project I have read!..my only concern is that, how I wish this project will truly solved the problems of charity institutions in terms of transparency!..there are so many people who has the heart to help and share their blessings who are in need!...goodluck IDAC and congratulations!
Activity: 63
IDAC (International Disabled Assistance Chain) aim to create the world's first cryptocurrency ecosystem with a fully transparent and decentralized donating platform.
Activity: 66
copper member
Activity: 83

ICO Progress

ICO Time

PREICO TIME
2018-11-15 - 2018-11-30

ICO TIME
2018-11-30 - 2018-12-30

International Disabled Assistance Chain

We aim to create the world's first cryptocurrency eco-system
with a fully transparent and decentralised donating platform.
Donations made on the platform will remain fully traceable
to the donors, hugely reducing the risk of fraudulent
activities and corruption in management.

The IDAC Eco - system

The IDAC eco – system comprises of the
international disabled virtual community,
technology developers for the disabled,
government bodies as well as
Non – profit organisations.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org