Pages:
Author

Topic: ɌIDDLE - The biggest mystery | 1st Airdrop completed!! | WAVES | $RXD | TiDex - page 10. (Read 39267 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 271
For the record, I'm getting many PM's from exchanges that want to list Riddle.

We're not actively looking for exchanges!

All exchanges that ask a fee to have us listed, look up in the air, you'll see our middle fingers somewhere  Cool

If you want to list riddle, go ahead, but we'll never pay to have it listed anywhere. So stop sending those PM's, thank you  Wink

Smell fishy!! Enought fooling noobs.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There are a lot of sharks, yes, but you could take part at these airdrops for free.
No need to pay any cent. So lets wait what this project will bring.
I couldn't see any scam till now.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

All exchanges that ask a fee to have us listed, look up in the air, you'll see our middle fingers somewhere  Cool

If you want to list riddle, go ahead, but we'll never pay to have it listed anywhere. So stop sending those PM's, thank you  Wink

sure you are - "we would like to list your token, that has no identifiable backing / purpose / validity".
Most of your riddles arent actually riddles, they are just quotes taken from others that point to a date / figure.
Your first riddle on twitter:-
RiddleToken‏ @RiddleToken  May 2

How many times thy need to proof a robot is not thee,
where the creation of RXD could forever solve this mystery?

When are you asked to prove you are not a Robot? CAPTCHA. So you have a technology that removes the need for this? I think Google is already way ahead of you on this.
And if this is right and true why piss about on here airdropping tokens to Waves accounts?
You have flip-flopped on airdrops / Dev funds on exchanges.
Unless you are able to provide something more concrete.
I'm calling this SCAM

deja vu

I hereby promise to requote this before the end of this summer.

A propos (since we speak in French apparently), CAPTCHA has nothing to do with the correct answer. Not even close.

So this is your rebuttal? Not even a denial that this is not a scam? A "promise to requote this before the end of summer" that doesnt even mean anything.....deja vu...we have been here before...a lot of poeple have been scammed out of their cash on this forum....though you might have figured that out oh 'riddle master'.

Don't get mad if you can't solve the riddle.

I really coundt give a shit, it was my best guess - I'm merely trying to point out that it all looks very fishy and that people should be carefull. There are a lot of new people entering crypto at the moment and they should be warned that there are a lot of sharks in these waters.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
I participated in twitter and signature campaigns but I have not received anything yet. Angry
Activity: 994
Merit: 277

All exchanges that ask a fee to have us listed, look up in the air, you'll see our middle fingers somewhere  Cool

If you want to list riddle, go ahead, but we'll never pay to have it listed anywhere. So stop sending those PM's, thank you  Wink

sure you are - "we would like to list your token, that has no identifiable backing / purpose / validity".
Most of your riddles arent actually riddles, they are just quotes taken from others that point to a date / figure.

When are you asked to prove you are not a Robot? CAPTCHA. So you have a technology that removes the need for this? I think Google is already way ahead of you on this.
And if this is right and true why piss about on here airdropping tokens to Waves accounts?
I'm calling this SCAM

deja vu

A propos (since we speak in French apparently), CAPTCHA has nothing to do with the correct answer. Not even close.

So this is your rebuttal? Not even a denial that this is not a scam? A "promise to requote this before the end of summer" that doesnt even mean anything.....deja vu...we have been here before...a lot of poeple have been scammed out of their cash on this forum....though you might have figured that out oh 'riddle master'.

Don't get mad if you can't solve the riddle.

I'm calling this SCAM

deja vu

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can we get a new snapshot for next round?

There will always be a new snapshot, what do you mean?
Activity: 36
Merit: 34
Can we get a new snapshot for next round?

Also, to recap, it seems: about 230k next round, and 50 or less in future rounds.
How long until remaining supply is airdropped?

Thanks for the entertainment so far. Looking forward to the utility!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I sent my waves adress the 17th of may, not sure why I didn't get anything from the second airdrop ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

I'm calling this SCAM

deja vu

interesting scheme - so this will turn out to be a really cool art project or some elaborate scam ... Good Luck either way!  Wink
Activity: 56

I'm calling this SCAM

deja vu

Activity: 490
if anyone got more good weed let me know....all the crypto world is on something Smiley
Activity: 490

All exchanges that ask a fee to have us listed, look up in the air, you'll see our middle fingers somewhere  Cool

If you want to list riddle, go ahead, but we'll never pay to have it listed anywhere. So stop sending those PM's, thank you  Wink

I'm calling this SCAM

deja vu

maybe its a CAPTCHA solver Cheesy would buy haha
every single riddle token is a fraction of waves..10% let's say..the waves devs are actually behind this. and all riddle token bagholders will become whales of waves platform Smiley))))) muahahaha
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

We don't need any other exchanges besides TiDex for now. I think trading volume is pretty low right now and its much better to HODL!!!!
Activity: 350

I'm calling this SCAM

deja vu

maybe its a CAPTCHA solver Cheesy would buy haha

I'm calling this SCAM

deja vu

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

Not exactly they way I'd do business, seems unprofessional, but that does sound a little badass. You must be quite confident in this project. I'm intrigued about where this will all go.
Activity: 56

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
I'm truly intrigued now that they're actively discouraging dumpers.  Could be a crafty ploy to push buyers to THEIR DEX listings, but it just seems to pass the sniff test more than every other WAVES airdrop I've seen.  Seems there's likely some tech/utility behind this token.
Activity: 29
I just got my signature bounty, verifying everything looks good so far Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: