Pages:
Author

Topic: ɌIDDLE - The biggest mystery | 1st Airdrop completed!! | WAVES | $RXD | TiDex - page 8. (Read 39267 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Who has 648,000 Riddle to sell? I see someone dumped that amount at 40sats. I only saw small amounts of Riddle being airdropped and I doubt someone was allocated >600k.

Suddenly my skepticism for this tokens validity sunk 10 sizes.  Seeing as the last announcement encouraged bag holding, seems likely this is the next cash grab WAVES scam  Sad.
darn , i hope this is not true....

so Riddlemaster can you pls explain this

Maybe someone invested this amount, thats not so much for some people, waiting for Riddlemasters explanation.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Who has 648,000 Riddle to sell? I see someone dumped that amount at 40sats. I only saw small amounts of Riddle being airdropped and I doubt someone was allocated >600k.

Suddenly my skepticism for this tokens validity sunk 10 sizes.  Seeing as the last announcement encouraged bag holding, seems likely this is the next cash grab WAVES scam  Sad.
darn , i hope this is not true....

so Riddlemaster can you pls explain this

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
648000 $RXD dumped , RIDDLE RIDDLE guess who??

That is still a mystery 😁
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
648000 $RXD dumped , RIDDLE RIDDLE guess who??

were did you see it Huh

if you mean tidex, i think its the dev who is buying and selling his self Huh to gain some value  ( my guess). but at dex i cant see the 40 sat dump wall.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Riddle = Scam
Aqua = Scam https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aqua-fluidity-on-the-blockchain-1000-total-coins-dex-tidexcom-1838686

Riddle = Aqua ?

Tidex = Aqua = Riddle = Scam

Tidex = Scam

Take care of your money.-
how can something free be a scam?

Because if people start to spread FUD that it's a scam, others will start to dump cheap.  The FUD spreaders buy up cheap!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Riddle = Scam
Aqua = Scam https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aqua-fluidity-on-the-blockchain-1000-total-coins-dex-tidexcom-1838686

Riddle = Aqua ?

Tidex = Scam

how can something free be a scam?
In my opinion the airdrop will take place on 30. May or did i miss something?
Me too I have got 1 riddle. Why? I hope that this isn't the airdrop for riddle holder because I haven't never sell it.

Seems that a lot of people received this single riddle token....

Maybe dev will explain what's this.

Maybe the DEV had too much to drink!!!  Cheesy
doesnt matter to me Smiley , my cheap bag is filling a lot of riddles  Smiley

dump it guys, its free money ..........

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Me too I have got 1 riddle. Why? I hope that this isn't the airdrop for riddle holder because I haven't never sell it.

Maybe the DEV had too much to drink!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Thanks.  I got 4,207 Riddle!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
did i receive 1 riddle ?? as airdrop Huh

I see the same on my address....

One riddle received. Is this from airdrop or what?
Riddle = Scam

Riddle = Aqua ?

Tidex = Scam

You dont have to invest in Riddle, airdrops are free, if you dont invest there is no risk.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Mhm , good work dev...

Any news for exchange ? .
Pages:
Jump to: