Pages:
Author

Topic: [Idea] BitDare a Game that could take us to the Moon - page 3. (Read 2743 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This can be interesting, a game like this would probably be pleasing to watch or play if as stated the dares are totally legal and not dangerous at all.
I personally don't have any ideas if which kind of dares i would like to see or do. Lets see what others will say about this.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
old concept.. didnt last

"show on head: xbtc"
Activity: 910
Lol, This idea was from a movie titled "nerve"? if so then this is something illegal in my opinion. Guys you should have to be careful about it,, I would like to state some scenario on the movie , at first dares were just for fun but in the long run it isn't.

Ok, looks like you missed a part of the post there....let me highlight it for you. --> " All Dares must be within the laws of your country { It

should be legal } and not be dangerous. { No serious injuries or Death please }
" ...Get it?

The sites hosting these Dares, have their own rules {ToS} so you cannot post something illegal... You can even use Youtube.  Wink

Dares will not be accepted, if it is dangerous or if it is against the laws of the country hosting the material. Guys and Girls think about it, this

could be big, if it goes viral.  Grin

Yes that is why  i stated the at first the game was just for fun. The point that i am trying to say is that can you assure to us users,watchers that everything would be completely legal. Below 18 are allowed to watch the ppv or not?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Lol, This idea was from a movie titled "nerve"? if so then this is something illegal in my opinion. Guys you should have to be careful about it,, I would like to state some scenario on the movie , at first dares were just for fun but in the long run it isn't.

Ok, looks like you missed a part of the post there....let me highlight it for you. --> " All Dares must be within the laws of your country { It

should be legal } and not be dangerous. { No serious injuries or Death please }
" ...Get it?

The sites hosting these Dares, have their own rules {ToS} so you cannot post something illegal... You can even use Youtube.  Wink

Dares will not be accepted, if it is dangerous or if it is against the laws of the country hosting the material. Guys and Girls think about it, this

could be big, if it goes viral.  Grin
Activity: 910
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Ok, So we need something daring and bold to take us to the Moon. This might just be it....

Let's call it BitDare or you can think of any other name, that sounds funky enough to make this work. The concept works like this :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3531824/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1  { The Movie Nerve } https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2xdxlO3M4Y

Plot : A high school senior finds herself immersed in an online game of truth or dare, where her every move starts to become manipulated by an anonymous community of "watchers."

This would be our Bitcoin spin on this :

People suggest a Dare they want to see accomplished within a specific time period. They have to fund this request, if they want to see

someone taking on this Dare. { The bitcoin for this Dare are being held by a Escrow } We call these people the Funders.  

Then we have the Watchers... They pay a little fee to watch the Dare. {This could be streamed live via https://streamium.io/ or

http://onperiscope.com/ or pre-recorded and uploaded to a Pay-per-View Bitcoin service } These fees goes towards hosting fees and paying

the Escrow services.

All Dares must be within the laws of your country { It should be legal } and not be dangerous. { No serious injuries or Death please }

The reward can be paid out, once the Funders are satisfied that the requirements for the dare was met.  Wink

So let's get cracking and take this thing to the Moon.  Grin

* Any examples of dares you would want to see.... ? Let's discuss ...  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: