Pages:
Author

Topic: [IDEA] ⭐⭐⭐Mining through ⚡SPORT⚡ activities - appreciate the idea!⭐⭐⭐ - page 2. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Bounty HealthToken
Distribution of rewards:

1. Translation of White Paper HealthNet into 5 languages ​​- German, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese - 3,500 Health Token (700 Health Token for translation into 1 language).
2. Checking the translation of White Paper HealthNet into 5 languages ​​- German, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese - 1,500 Health Token (300 Health Token for checking the translation into 1 language).
3. Video reviews - 120 000 Health Token (100 Health Token for 1 video review).
4. Article about the project - 75 000 Health Token (75 Health Token per 1 article).
5. Bounty referral system - 5% payment from the amount of purchased tokens when going through the referral link - the maximum budget of 100,000 Health Tokens.

The total number of Health Tokens released is 30,000,000 Health Token.
Cost 1 HealthToken (HT) - 0.004 ETH (price may vary, with high volatility of ETH)
The duration of the Bounty campaign is unlimited.
The Bounty referral system is provided on the terms of the competition. On November 30, all participants of the Bounty campaign will be summed up and those who systematically and successfully attract funds will get a 5% payment from the amount of purchased tokens when going through its referral link. This system is provided to eliminate the possibility of fraud and deception. The maximum budget is 100,000 Health Tokens. Also there will be a bonus program for Participants who invite friends to download and register with HealthNet. Invited and invited receive 100 HCS

I agree if sportsmen can mine this coin, can get a healthy life and make more income, when can this token begin? and how does this healthcoin work give more detailed info

1. After registration, you must confirm the phone via SMS and link the tracker in your profile
2. Register workouts in your tracker, they will be automatically downloaded to the network
3. Coins are credited to registered coaching, in accordance with the amount of training

HealthCoin is the primary medium for sharing in the HealthNet Network. HealthCoin is charged for the participants' training and is used to pay for the services of the Network and Partners.
Health Token is a HealthNet network token based on Ethereum Blockchain (ERC-20), ownership of which provides huge advantages compared to a simple user / member of the HealthNet network:
- Premium Status
- Exchange for HealthCoin
- Maximum reward for training
- Participation in the development of the project
- Voting for the appointment of Delegates and Vorkers (see White Paper)
- Exclusive offers in Marketplace
- Discounts for web services
- Access to Restricted HealthNet Statistics
- Special support line
Health Token gives the owner a premium account and the best offers.

I answered your question? If you need more details, ask!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I agree if sportsmen can mine this coin, can get a healthy life and make more income, when can this token begin? and how does this healthcoin work give more detailed info
Health Token – is a HealthNet network token based on Ethereum Blockchain. HealthToken gives its owner the following possibilities:
- Premium Status
- Maximum reward for training
- Participation in the project development
- Voting for the appointment of Delegates and Workers (see White Paper)
- Exclusive offers in the Marketplace
- Discounts for Network services
- Access to Restricted HealthNet Statistics
- Special support line
The HealthNet network includes many elements as follows:
- social network
- ratings
- Premium Status
- market with products and services of the partners
- aggregator of sports events
- charity
- HealthCoin exchanger
- global bonus system
The primary means of exchange in the Network is the HealthCoin coins (HCS), which are the units of health. HCS are accrued for the Participants' training and are used to pay for the services of the Network and Partners.
Are there many sportsmen among us?
Who already installed HealthCoinNet, please share your feedback. This is very important now, at the start!

HealthNet is a social network that unites people keeping a healthy lifestyle, who in exchange for their sports achievements receive the HealthCoin cryptocurrency.
The process of receiving HealthCoin for sports achievements is implemented using the unique consensus PoSport (Proof of Sport), where Sport is the physical activity of the participant, registered by any specialized program-tracker. At the moment, HealthCoinNet perfectly synchronizes with Strava and GoogleFit. Soon we will add other trackers.
I think this idea is the best I've heard in a long time.After all the guys his idea to motivate me for very useful things!I'm just going to run every morning, get a HealthNet token for it, and dispose of it at my discretion.I just can't get past this impressive project.I definitely support this idea, so I think it's worth taking part.I am just confident that this project will be developed to the end.

Thanks for your feedback! Register on the HealthNet, tie up your tracker program (if you already use some application or gadget), start running, swimming or cycling and getting HealthCoin (HCS)! Also, you can become a tokenholder. Possession of Health Token will give you PremiumStatus in the HealthNet platform.
Thank you very much, I am very pleased with Your offer!I will definitely make a decision in the near future to take part in Your wonderful project.And I wish you only success and go forward with the intended goal.

Thank you! We will be glad to receive your feedback about the application.
Online communication with us in chats:
The channel in Telegram HealthCoinNet: t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG_NEWS
Official chat of the HealthCoinNet network - Mining in the process of sports training: t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think this idea is the best I've heard in a long time.After all the guys his idea to motivate me for very useful things!I'm just going to run every morning, get a HealthNet token for it, and dispose of it at my discretion.I just can't get past this impressive project.I definitely support this idea, so I think it's worth taking part.I am just confident that this project will be developed to the end.

Thanks for your feedback! Register on the HealthNet, tie up your tracker program (if you already use some application or gadget), start running, swimming or cycling and getting HealthCoin (HCS)! Also, you can become a tokenholder. Possession of Health Token will give you PremiumStatus in the HealthNet platform.
Thank you very much, I am very pleased with Your offer!I will definitely make a decision in the near future to take part in Your wonderful project.And I wish you only success and go forward with the intended goal.
We want to be always in contact with you! And ready to chat.

The channel in Telegram HealthCoinNet: t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG_NEWS
Official chat of the HealthCoinNet network - Mining in the process of sports training: t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG
The official website of the HealthNet project: https://up.hc-net.online/

Open comments, messages in the group!
Have a questions? Ask!
Very pleased when the project has fans who help other people. This helps to achieve a friendly atmosphere in the project.

Absolutely agree with you! The HealthCoinNet network is already gaining a lot of positive feedback. Here, any beginner can find support, motivation and even a company for sports. By the way, for the HealthNet project team, sport plays a very important role. Among the team there are professional sportsmen and amateurs, someone likes to go to the mountains, someone likes swimming and running, but absolutely everyone sincerely supports the idea of ​​attracting as many people as possible to the sport. After all, sport is life!
Activity: 308
Very pleased when the project has fans who help other people. This helps to achieve a friendly atmosphere in the project.
after a long time made me doubt, because the announcement only contains a motivation for building a project, the thread develops well, and gives more information, a brilliant idea coupled with a very good crypto concept, this will be a big project with very large benefits

Thanks for the positive evaluation. If there are any doubts, we will be happy to answer questions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
after a long time made me doubt, because the announcement only contains a motivation for building a project, the thread develops well, and gives more information, a brilliant idea coupled with a very good crypto concept, this will be a big project with very large benefits

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Token Sale — Health Token (HT) — 40% Bonus

On August 20, 2018 started Token Sale of the Health Coin Net project with its position in the unique direction “Mining for sports activities”.

What is Health Coin Net?

HealthNet is a social network that unites people leading a healthy lifestyle, who in exchange for their sporting achievements receive the HealthCoin crypto currency.

On the technical side, HealthNet is a software complex created based on the Blockchain-platform BitShares, which provides interaction between the parties, as well as a team that supports and develops it.

The basic means of exchange for the Net are HealthCoins (HCS), which are health units and charged for Participants’ trainings, as well as used to pay for the services of the Network and Partners.
 The process of receiving HealthCoins for sporting achievements is realized using a unique consensus PoSport (Proof of Sport), where Sport is the physical activity of the participant, registered by any specialized program-tracker.

HealthNet includes a variety of elements such as:

- social network
- ratings
- Premium Status
- market with goods and services of the partners
- aggregator of sports events
- charity
- HealthCoin exchanger
- global bonus system

The main purpose of HealthNet is to encourage people to be regularly engaged in physical activity (running, cycling, swimming) by adding material and non-material motivation through network tools.

Health Token (HT) — is a HealthNet token based on Ethereum Blockchain. Owning Health Token gives the owner the following preferences:

- Premium Status
- Maximum reward for trainings
- Participation in project development
- Voting for the appointment of Delegates and Workers (See White Paper)
- Exclusive offers in the Marketplace
- Discounts for HealthNet services
- Access to restricted HealthNet statistics
- Special support line

Health Token (HT) — ERC-20

Smart-contract address: 0xcd48a3965c404bc02d275645ecc9433c25905b1f
Token symbol: HT
The number of decimals: 18
Total number: 30 000 000 HT
1 Health Token = 1 USD or 0.004 ETH (price may vary, with high ETH volatility)

Token Sale start: August 20, 2018
Finish: no time limit

Token Sale Bonus:
Step 1 — from 01.09.2018 to 30.09.2018–25%
Step 2 — from 01.10.2018 to 31.10.2018–15 %
Step 3 — from 01.11.2018 to 30.11.2018–5 %

Bonuses from the volume:

From 10 ETH — 5%
From 50 ETH — 10%
From 100 ETH — 15%

Referral system + Bounty-campaign are provided.

The possibility of buying Health Token (HT) for those coins: BTC, ETH, etc.

You can get acquainted with the full list in the personal account of the buyer at https://up.hc-net.online/

Health Token is a revolution in the world of sport and health. Soon! Are you with us?!

Official website: https://up.hc-net.online/
GitHub: https://github.com/healthcoinnet
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HealthtokenP
Telegram: https://t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG_NEWS
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Health-Token-334378010641408/
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tokensalehealthnet-healthmining-through-sport-activities-4788488
The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other!

Thank you. Such an assessment is really inspiring!
Activity: 280
The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other!
Pages:
Jump to: