Pages:
Author

Topic: [IDEA] ⭐⭐⭐Mining through ⚡SPORT⚡ activities - appreciate the idea!⭐⭐⭐ - page 3. (Read 1740 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
i think this idea is good but it has already been implemented by lymbo token (or something like that). anyway this can be a good idea

Yes, you are absolutely right. However, the project Health Coin Net has obvious and significant differences from similar projects:

The HealthNet network combines the following factors:
1. Mass sport
2. IoT (Internet things)
3. Blockchain
4. Aggregation
Competitors do not cover this range of opportunities and do not create an ecosystem in which the user can comfortably function.
The official HealthCoinNet chat — mining through sport activities: t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG
HealthCoinNet channel: t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG_NEWS
Official Token Sale site: https://up.hc-net.online/

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i think this idea is good but it has already been implemented by lymbo token (or something like that). anyway this can be a good idea
Hello! Are there many sportsmen among us?  Smiley

I can see that site is still under construction and I think project idea is great since most of us do some sort of sport/exercise activity every day so, me doing these sports activities mine the coins for me so my question is, Is there going to be a wallet to hold the minned coins and also the token sales you are preparing?

The Token Sale will start on August, 2018. For the first buyers of tokens, we have preemptive discount systems + a discount from the purchased volume of tokens. More precise information will be presented in the main section about the project on the bitcointalk forum. Smiley
Hello! Are there many sportsmen among us?  Smiley

I can see that site is still under construction and I think project idea is great since most of us do some sort of sport/exercise activity every day so, me doing these sports activities mine the coins for me so my question is, Is there going to be a wallet to hold the minned coins and also the token sales you are preparing?

HealthNet is a social network that unites people keeping a healthy lifestyle, who in exchange for their sports achievements receive the HealthCoin cryptocurrency.
From the technical point of view, HealthNet is a software complex created on the basis of the Blockchain-platform BitShares, which provides interaction between the parties, as well as a team that supports and develops it.
The process of receiving HealthCoin for sports achievements is implemented using the unique consensus PoSport (Proof of Sport), where Sport is the physical activity of the participant, registered by any specialized program-tracker.
The primary means of exchange in the Network is the HealthCoin coins (HCS), which are the units of health. HCS are accrued for the Participants' training and are used to pay for the services of the Network and Partners.
The HealthNet network includes many elements as follows:
- social network
- ratings
- Premium Status
- market with products and services of the partners
- aggregator of sports events
- charity
- HealthCoin exchanger
- global bonus system
The main idea of HealthNet is to encourage people to regularly engage in physical activity (running, cycling, swimming), by adding material and non-material motivation through network tools.
- Maximum reward for training
- Participation in the project development
- Voting for the appointment of Delegates and Workers (see White Paper - coming soon...)
- Exclusive offers in the Marketplace
- Discounts for Network services
- Access to Restricted HealthNet Statistics
- Special support line
Activity: 20
Nice idea, if implemented properly it could work great.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

Where are all the sportsmen - cryptomaniacs? Huh Huh Huh Huh Wink
What are your first impressions of the idea?)
Hello! Are there many sportsmen among us? Smiley

My colleagues and I are preparing a project, the idea of which is to get cryptocurrency for sports achievements by sportsmen and spend it on different things: bonuses, discounts and products in the market, charity, etc.

Basically, a sportsman will mine coins for performing sports activities. It is simple and easy for everyone.
We already have one running application and its first users. However, you can use any convenient sports tracker, the main thing is to bind it with the HealthNet account, which is very easy to do.

Now my colleagues and I are working on the preparation of a Token sale. Tokens will give advantages over standard users and provide the holder with more benefits, as well as with the possibility of voting, group decision on issues related to the project work, etc. Exchange trade will also be present.
There will be no any minimum threshold for fees, as well as the deadline for the completion of Token Sale.
We would like to know your opinion whether you use this application or not?
Pages:
Jump to: