Pages:
Author

Topic: Ideal Time to Accumulate more Alts? - page 2. (Read 1156 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
July 14, 2019, 10:37:49 AM
in my opinion for now, because the alt price has not gone up and also the market situation is still supporting it so start to get alt and save for a long time, but be careful because if you choose wrong you will lose
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 14, 2019, 10:17:52 AM
For altcoin for now the price is right to buy it kneels me because in these weeks there has been a pretty deep decline but I am quite disappointed that the altcoin showed a slow increase in contrast to bitcoin which showed a rapid increase
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
July 14, 2019, 10:06:03 AM
we haven't seen any price increases at Altcoin, the benchmark for altcoin is ETH in my opinion, so if we want to buy Altcoin, we have to be able to increase ETH prices. So for now we can still buy at Altcoin and wait for ETH price increases.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
July 14, 2019, 09:29:10 AM
Guys!

Do you think like me this is ideal time to buy more alts? We got now correction on bitcoin and we test support lines on ltc and eth. So? Buy Yet?
If this is the right time or the ideal time to buy an altcoin lot, it is necessary for us to see a potentially profitable altcoin. Litecoin and ETH are good for buying in large quantities at this time in my opinion.
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
July 14, 2019, 09:28:36 AM
Sure, we have witnessed one of last chances or last chance to accumulate cheap altcoins. Among good altcoins which should be accumulated, Ethereum is the best one for now, because the coin lost its strong support around 0.024 to 0.025 BTC recent hours, and currently stood around 0.025BTC. It's time to accumulate Ethereum, in particular.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
July 14, 2019, 09:19:55 AM
Personally, I believe that cryptocurrency is a very good capital investment. And as soon as there is an opportunity in the market to buy a crypt at a very low price. You need to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. I personally do so and advise you to take this opportunity.
I am one of the newbie also that always waiting for the market to dump. I usually buy altcoins when market suffers from decline. However, I do not enter in the market with the scenario like today. Wherein we don't know if the price continuously move up or crash anytime. I believe that more weeks to go, the market will start to crash suddenly in resulting for a good biy point.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
July 14, 2019, 09:05:53 AM
Personally, I believe that cryptocurrency is a very good capital investment. And as soon as there is an opportunity in the market to buy a crypt at a very low price. You need to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. I personally do so and advise you to take this opportunity.
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
July 14, 2019, 07:26:32 AM
Dip time is the best time to buy cheap altcoins.

Nobody knows exactly where the bottom is. In 2018, according to some, it was 10k bottom. But then this market saw 6k dollars and 3k dollars. For some, the bottom may be the peak relative to others.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 14, 2019, 05:18:42 AM
Dip time is the best time to buy cheap altcoins. Cryptocurrency is like a sinosiodal wave with its high points and low points. The bear market gives rise to the bull market and vice versa. So if altcoins are currently under bear, now is the best time to load your bags

The question is always asked and when is dip, when you think it is very low, it will continue to decrease. This market is a highly volatile market, it can change at any time
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 14, 2019, 05:02:44 AM
Dip time is the best time to buy cheap altcoins. Cryptocurrency is like a sinosiodal wave with its high points and low points. The bear market gives rise to the bull market and vice versa. So if altcoins are currently under bear, now is the best time to load your bags
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
July 14, 2019, 04:46:32 AM
Guys!

Do you think like me this is ideal time to buy more alts? We got now correction on bitcoin and we test support lines on ltc and eth. So? Buy Yet?

I think all the time is right to make an altcoin purchase,But my suggestion is better to choose the altcoin that you think is very promising to do an investigation, We must always be careful in choosing altcoins to invest rather than suffer losses in the future

Everyone will look for a promising coin and  I think it's not hard to find them.
At this stage where altcoins is still not bullish, we can have them at a very good price and there's a lot of altcoins that are in decent exchange and has decent volume, so I guess they are a better option to buy now.

There is no assurance they will rise, but we should gamble if we believe on them, I'm sure bull run is not only for bitcoin, altcoins run will come soon.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
July 14, 2019, 04:42:55 AM
Guys!

Well, yes it is indeed the best time to buy more altcoins right now when prices are so low at the moment. But just buy those altcoins that will surely give you profits. Be careful and review first before investing.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 14, 2019, 04:24:08 AM
Guys!

I think all the time is right to make an altcoin purchase,But my suggestion is better to choose the altcoin that you think is very promising to do an investigation, We must always be careful in choosing altcoins to invest rather than suffer losses in the future
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
July 14, 2019, 04:13:48 AM
Guys!

This is a good time to buy, don't be afraid that the market will fall in the future. I am sure that after they pump BTC pump, they will do same thing with altcoin.

I have no doubt it will happen but we need to patient, BTC has pump but not good enough so it could take time before it will reach a new ATH.
While we are holding we need to be patient but if we have an extra funds to buy, we can always take advantage on the situation because I believe the price of altcoins now is still very cheap, just choose wisely and avoid shit coins.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
July 14, 2019, 04:09:19 AM
Guys!

This is a good time to buy, don't be afraid that the market will fall in the future. I am sure that after they pump BTC pump, they will do same thing with altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
July 14, 2019, 12:54:48 AM
Guys!

Anytime is the best time to buy or accumulate coins just do your research, and only includes coins that have potential in the market, if you bought or accumulate coins in the last four months I'm pretty sure you are already in profit, wait for the all-time high for the right exit or to sell your coins.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
July 14, 2019, 12:47:35 AM
Guys!

the point on your words above is about ethereum and litecoin
as i knew, both are the best altcoin, especially ethereum as the mother of tokens in this industry
so, if you buy more ethereum and litecoin in current conditions, thats very great idea mate
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
July 13, 2019, 03:54:15 PM
It is risky as Bitcoin is still at a very high price. But some altcoins are worth less than their bottom price. It is not a bad idea to buy altcoins as they might get pumped.

Be careful with the definition of the bottom, many traders and ordinary people including me, have lost much on the wrong definition of the bottom. Perhaps the bottom of the altcoins is somewhat lower than we see now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 13, 2019, 02:33:54 PM
Its a perfect time to Start buying altcoins since altcoins aren't in their bullrun time yet ,and if bitcoin manages to keep surging I believe that altcoins will start surging too,let's hope for the best
Now is a very good time to accumulate a few alts, because they are cheaper, you have to buy and wait for their growth
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
July 13, 2019, 02:29:17 PM
There really is no good time to collect altcoins. Anytime and all the time is. Build up your portfolio whenever you can. The questions is what altcoins to buy when.

Guys!

The best time is always been when the market is in the bear period, the bear trend is the period, where whales are buying a lot for future profit, but people are afraid to buy in the bear trend thinking that the Cryptocurrency is a bubble that is waiting to explode which is not true.

You should maybe quietly buy tokens from projects you believe in.

Its a perfect time to Start buying altcoins since altcoins aren't in their bullrun time yet ,and if bitcoin manages to keep surging I believe that altcoins will start surging too,let's hope for the best

I think we will be seeing a lot of buying soon. Things are already getting better than at the beginning of the year. People just need to start using crypto more, there needs to be a usable reason for a token to exist.
Pages:
Jump to: