Pages:
Author

Topic: Ideal Time to Accumulate more Alts? - page 6. (Read 1156 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
July 11, 2019, 08:18:13 AM
Don't get trap by the recent decline in price, I believe for altcoin in generally it's not yet time to buy but for some selective Altcoin I believe it's time. Altcoin like Litecoin, DGTX has a bright future ahead of them. Bitcoin's dominance is still pretty high therefore most Altcoins won't be getting the attention of traders until bitcoin slows down and become a little bit unattractive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
July 11, 2019, 08:03:49 AM
I also think so, tat this time, almost all altcoins experienced down the price, more than -2%. This is influenced by the decrease price of BTC.
Well, personally, this is one f good times for me to accumulate more trusted altcoins, especially like XRP, XLM, and also XZC (of course ETH is also still the choice)
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
July 11, 2019, 01:41:15 AM
Whenever the cryptocurrency market falls, you can start buying altcoins, but you shouldn’t hope for a quick profit, because now all investments go only to bitcoin and we don’t know when altcoins will start to grow, so maybe it will be a long hold.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
July 11, 2019, 07:43:05 AM
It's not the best that anyone should give advise on whether to invest or not and even if that happens, it is expected of you to still DYOR on it. Those who fail to do that find themselves invest in unprofitable coins and sometimes coins belonging to scammers. If you want to accumulate, do that with utmost care, because so many of them are present going downtrend.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
July 11, 2019, 01:37:42 AM
Buy the Dip! Seriously though, bought some Ether and EOS on this dip and feeling pretty good about it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
July 11, 2019, 07:04:29 AM
Guys!

Do you think like me this is ideal time to buy more alts? We got now correction on bitcoin and we test support lines on ltc and eth. So? Buy Yet?

For me ideal time to buy and accumulate more altcoins is when the bitcoin is truly in dip like when it was just $3k per bitcoin. If you had bought altcoins during that time you will surely have your harvest by this time. I had bought few altcoins when the ethereum was just $96. It's good to do crypto shopping then while others just keeps on waiting for btc and eth to pump.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
July 11, 2019, 12:53:45 AM
The prices of altcoins are still very low now and I think this is indeed the best time to accumulate the good ones among the altcoins because we dont know when the price will spike and may not be easy to accumulate then.

I just sold my holdings of $47,000 in HST decision token this morning as the pain of a loss was just great.  Not sure if I did the right thing, I could always re-buy back in since the price hasn't moved much since I sold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 11, 2019, 06:17:03 AM
It is better to learn more altcoin, because I feel the altcoin season is coming. And then we will be very profitable if we choose the right altcoin to be pumped
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
July 11, 2019, 05:50:53 AM
Guys!

Do you think like me this is ideal time to buy more alts? We got now correction on bitcoin and we test support lines on ltc and eth. So? Buy Yet?
Now is a good time to buy any cryptocurrency you want, even Bitcoin, because there is still more time for Bitcoin to go up. LTC is going for a halving in like four weeks time or less and there is the possibility that the price is going to increase once the halving is done. And ETH will likely follow Bitcoin to the top. So there is every opportunity to invest now and make profit as the price goes up. I don’t even think that these three are the only ones that are going, others will as well be going up too. But LTC, btc and ETH are the big thing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
July 11, 2019, 04:58:06 AM
This is surely a good time to by altcoins. Yes, patience and analyze of the market is needed before taking a decision. I also did bought altcoins at a high price. It was a mistake as altcoins have followed the movement of Bitcoin. Sometimes it doesn't work like that, but most of the time. But i think Bitcoin has maybe already reached his highest price at $14000, as dominance of Bitcoin was at its highest level. I don't think its dominance will be bigger as true believers of altcoins projects won't sell their coins at the cheapest price. Money from Bitcoin might one day return to altcoins when people are going to see that Bitcoin can't go higher.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
July 10, 2019, 11:27:36 PM
Actually there is no right time to buy altcoins. You must take advantage of the opportunities that are now available to buy altcoins. Because if you wait for a cheap price, you certainly don't know when it will come. So it's better to buy what you think is good to buy.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
July 11, 2019, 04:56:06 AM
Prefer the altcoins which have multiple ways to survive, ie multiple use cases and functionality that would give it a long term outlook beyond a

binary outcome. For example an exchange based coin can be very popular now, but the chances of it going to 0 is pretty high in case something

goes wrong with that exchange later on, so that should be considered a high risk crypto investment...
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 11, 2019, 04:41:36 AM
Guys!

I bought and bought at a fairly high price after altcoin and BTC dump yesterday. It is true that the ideal time to buy more, I was a bit wrong to buy too soon
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
July 10, 2019, 07:52:59 PM
Guys!

I were shorting bitcoin yesterday and this time the best time to accumulate more alts because it has been giving a big discount. The correction will always become the best time to buy and this time that's happened. I have bought some.
Cheap Bitcoin price lets us collect cheap altcoin and it makes sense to buy the cheap altcoins than expensive altcoins.  COrrection is the best entry point for buying cheap and sell at higher prices.
Activity: 854
July 11, 2019, 04:14:55 AM
The way the market is behaving in terms of pricing of altcoins, I think its a good time to gather and hold. I am thinking that after the price of bitcoin has stabilized, altcoins would be next. But just be sure you are hodling altcoins that have good long term potential to be safe
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 11, 2019, 04:08:14 AM
Some coin investors start building their position while the market cycle is finding its bottom. Before alt season come, take time to plan your investment or what altcoin you will going to buy when the ideal time come. There are many potential altcoins in the market that may go up as soon as the bitcoin start to go down but it is difficult to know the day when the altcoins start to rise. The ideal time to accumulate altcoins may be now because their prices are now lower or their bottom prices are already reached.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
July 11, 2019, 03:25:15 AM
the only time to start accumulating altcoins is when they are starting to show signs of a pump. which consists of an increase in their market activity including volume and price, and also increase in the pumpers activity all over the market. with some analysis of that altcoin and looking at its history and whether it is even ready for pump or is it  a dead cat bounce you can simply decide if it is a good time to get in that coin or not. just make sure to have a good exit plan after you entered or you will end up losing money to the dumps.

At present, many altcoins have not shown a signal of strengthening against bitcoin. But now there are a lot of altcoins that are very cheap for bitcoin and I think there are some altcoins that are worth buying and holding right now, ICX for example
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 10, 2019, 07:27:24 PM
For me , This time is  to fill bag some altcoins.
I believe altcoins will follow bitcoin in the next 1-2 month forward.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 11, 2019, 01:45:14 AM
the only time to start accumulating altcoins is when they are starting to show signs of a pump. which consists of an increase in their market activity including volume and price, and also increase in the pumpers activity all over the market. with some analysis of that altcoin and looking at its history and whether it is even ready for pump or is it  a dead cat bounce you can simply decide if it is a good time to get in that coin or not. just make sure to have a good exit plan after you entered or you will end up losing money to the dumps.
Activity: 1048
July 10, 2019, 07:18:35 PM
Guys!

Time is very fast and sometimes the opportunity doesn't come for the second time so that as much as possible use it well, maybe not everyone can always observe the development of crypto and it's also difficult to understand each Altcoin. True or not, in my opinion, when the market is still in the recovery phase, you should start buying some long-term quality Altcoin, but you don't need to force it if you don't have capital.
Pages:
Jump to: