Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 29. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Just the fact that you can stake on your mobile wallet is bananas 🍌
Thank You #IDEALCASH
Activity: 4
Very fast transaction,loving it
Activity: 166
Operating DEAL mobile wallet is very easy, and even more easy is staking it on your mobile phone.
Activity: 266
Stay tuned, added to my bookmarks.
Activity: 95
IDEALCASH we getting bigger and stronger every day, and my stake rewards are getting bigger day by day Wink
Activity: 42
When i see a good project I firstly check the team behind the project and DEAL core team has delighted me and make me invest in DEAL.

Activity: 98
It's really nice to see the community grows day by day, more people are realising the true potential of DEAL.
Activity: 10
Really potential project!!!!
Activity: 19
IDEALCASH - Oтличaeтcя  oт мнoгиx дpyгиx вaлют , oчeнь быcтpыми тpaнзaкциями ! Пpиcoeдиняйтecь !
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Really nice project, I read the writepeper for the Transaction made on the iDealCash network are almost instantaneous requiring only 8 seconds or less to be visible in your wallet. Funds may be spendable after 6 blocks which requires approx. 6 minutes from when you receive the funds. iDealCash is a project that features transaction speeds that are 100s of times faster than. Really BitcoinIncredibly high speed. Hope this project will success in the future
Activity: 22
perfect pos coins
Activity: 8
buying atm

Lightning Fast
30% Annual Stake
mobile wallet

And they just started!
Activity: 52
Wake up!!! Buy some deal!!! Fastest transactions

Come join the party
Enjoy staking
#Crypto #idealcash #deal
Activity: 48
just went and checked my wallets and saw that my Deal and Dealt wallets are continuing to stake daily!  Come join in on the stakes! @IDealCashTeam #deal
Activity: 28
good project
Activity: 38
#IDEALCASH we getting bigger and stronger everyday
Fill them bags up
Activity: 5

Great idea projects.

Smiley Smiley
Wow..what a great project...Happy to join with you..good luck dev.
Activity: 43
best project
A coin to be used on a daily basis, with real application. Strong and participatory community in the development of projects.
Pages:
Jump to: