Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 24. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 11
very good..
mobile stalking wallet only one. iDealCash
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 10500 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

[email protected]
Activity: 35
Deal is One of the best staking coins. Mobile staking makes it very easy. Get deal and enjoy staking
Activity: 43
Coin of the day: IDEAL. Fast. 30% PoS coin with strong community.
Activity: 123
Does anyone know other real mobile staking coins? If so I'd like to see a list and compare. As this one seems to have a low effort OP and all.
Activity: 41
nice project, hope iDealCash go to the moon.
Activity: 19
IDEAL CASH  -xopoший пpoeкт ! Bo пepвыx - oчeнь быcтpыe тpaнзaкций ,  идeaльный пpoцeнт POS 30% ,  a тaкжe POS нa мoбильнoм - этo нoвшecтвo и кoнeчнo xopoшaя кoмaндa , кoтopaя cлeдyeт дopoжнoй кapты ! Удaчи !
Activity: 44
Interesting project, that will get a higher slope in future I hope.
Activity: 147
Hi Tyler_Z,

Since you are not answering in Telegram and you removed me from my administrative position on the Russian channel I will write here.

On 22 of February you have asked if there are anyone who is interested to be a Russian channel moderator so I wrote you back and we agreed on a deal. It was always hard to get to you but I do understand you was busy with the coin. We agree on 50k DEAL a weak and 1.5k for a new user, which you was able to pay for a 3 weeks only. On April 5th you owned me 100k for 2 unpaid weeks and I was still doing moderator work for the rest of the April (4 more weeks). On may 18 you wrote that you are willing to set up a new agreement and nothing after. So our agreement was up till 18 of May then you desided to change it. When I asked you several times about paying me on our agreement you silently removed me from administrators and ignored me in the Telegram. At the moment the only thing I would like to know if you are going to pay me on our deal or not.

Thank you.

HAHAHAHA LOL. You work=0

I don't think you have any ideas about my work Danila. Most of the time I was setting up wallets for the newcomers in the private chats. If you will check the chat history you will find as well that I was more active then you, so if my work is zero, yours is definitely below it. Probably you also  forgot that I was the only guys who helped you with the poor Russian translation of the whitepaper you did. You also told me that you never received a payment for that, that is wrong as well.

To be sincere this question is not about my work, it is about unpaid agreement with a main coin developer Tyler_Z. We had a deal and I did my part while he didn't.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
wow a coin that can be stake to the wallet..very nice project.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 12
Another funny POS coin. For a new project ,the update on the github is active, what proves technology teams are working hard, sound good! If interested, you don't need to mine or buy, just join it and follow those steps by rules, and then 300 coin belong to you,  now you can experience the high rate for yearly return. Look forward to further progress. Hope a good future!  Shocked
Activity: 28
join our IDEAL community, we have got, tips, and bounties.

t.me/@IdealCashCryptoCurrency
Activity: 10
Amazing Coin guys ! 30% PoS aint a joke!!! Buy it before its too late!!!
Activity: 10
Loved it from the beginning and love it more every day. Fast transactions and beautiful staking rewards. Get in and stay in!
Activity: 4
lovely good team!!
enjoy life  Cheesy
Activity: 38
The time is now to fill them bags up #idealcash
Activity: 56
How can i stake with my mobile phone? Is there any tutorial or something else?
Activity: 11
I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY, any time i have trouble with wallet or project outlook or staking they are very helpful and almost immediate response. the discord gives very fast response, amazing devs and team members.
Activity: 103
Hi Tyler_Z,

Since you are not answering in Telegram and you removed me from my administrative position on the Russian channel I will write here.

On 22 of February you have asked if there are anyone who is interested to be a Russian channel moderator so I wrote you back and we agreed on a deal. It was always hard to get to you but I do understand you was busy with the coin. We agree on 50k DEAL a weak and 1.5k for a new user, which you was able to pay for a 3 weeks only. On April 5th you owned me 100k for 2 unpaid weeks and I was still doing moderator work for the rest of the April (4 more weeks). On may 18 you wrote that you are willing to set up a new agreement and nothing after. So our agreement was up till 18 of May then you desided to change it. When I asked you several times about paying me on our agreement you silently removed me from administrators and ignored me in the Telegram. At the moment the only thing I would like to know if you are going to pay me on our deal or not.

Thank you.

HAHAHAHA LOL. You work=0
Activity: 48
Ideal cash is a very good coin with very supportive community. It has  bright future ahead. Doing well even in bearish market
Pages:
Jump to: