Pages:
Author

Topic: Ideas for newbies to earn a little coin - page 6. (Read 4519 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I think we have reached the point where the BTC economy is too large and important that large holders feel they have to "give away" anything. Now it's just like $ -- need to offer stuff to sell, or run a business/offer a service.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
While mining may not be profitable for many newbies, anybody with a desktop pc can do it.  This at least meets the criteria of "idea for a newbie to earn a little coin".  I mean, shoot, my daughter has a pc she doesn't use during the school day with a GT260 vid card on it that with cudaminer is lucky to get 40kH.  40!  That's crap.  But I let it run anyway and still get about 100 Dogecoin/day from multipool.us and since +100 Doge is more than I had the day before then I let it run.

Yeah, you may say the electricity cost isn't worth it and it's probably not.  But backing any new idea that could be worldchanging is rarely profitable in the early stages.

I don't trust gambling sites.  I suck at real life gambling when I can see everything on the table in front of me so the last thing I want to do is click a button on a website and hope the programming on the backend is set properly to mimic real life machines (which are only required by law to payout 75% of the time in Vegas).
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin
money is not easy

Ain't that the truth.

I'm just thinking of ideas of people just wandering into the world of bitcoin who don't have the money or whatever to invest in rigs and what not. Faucet sites are long gone, mining is pretty much dead unless you can put the capitol into it.

Amen brother.

You need a lot of capital to put into miners.

Faucets are still around it is just that they pay next to nothing.

The best way to get bitcoin is to sell your services in the marketplace (either on the forums or elsewhere)
Activity: 140
Merit: 110
bitcoinnaire
money is not easy

Ain't that the truth.

I'm just thinking of ideas of people just wandering into the world of bitcoin who don't have the money or whatever to invest in rigs and what not. Faucet sites are long gone, mining is pretty much dead unless you can put the capitol into it.
Activity: 372
Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything
Check out betmoose.com - anyone can host a bet for free and earn commissions from the pot. Trick is creating something interesting and finding a good amount of volume between 2 parties.
Activity: 714
i am using a good gambling/faucnet site, but i can't post it here in signature with my referals, i have to raise some rep, or something ?

You need 30 activity points, so it's just about time and posts and you will reach them, no worries.

Didn't I just say that?
Yes I did, but you still had to bump your post count...
Activity: 252
i am using a good gambling/faucnet site, but i can't post it here in signature with my referals, i have to raise some rep, or something ?

You need 30 activity points, so it's just about time and posts and you will reach them, no worries.

You must have 30 activity points.
Then you can add you link in to your signature.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Shitty options you have there I must say, 2 times same option "I don't know", why is that?
But I will say "More signature campaigns".
Why? Because gambling is always risky and faucet mostly gives way too small amounts.
Activity: 252
I would choose all the voting options, but still, they won't like bitcoin idea, they will their value and getting free money.
Activity: 354
Faucets aren't a good idea and are a waste. Signature campaigns are good but obviously not for newbs.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
If you a "Faucetsucker" and you want to suck on the taps, go all in.

Get a decent amount of active "newbies" for referral income, from several paying faucets.  Let them do the work, and you count the coins.

That will get you some steady income from faucets. Keep them motivated, by putting down a decent amount of coins, for the referrals who is the most active. {Freebitco has such a option, to reward, your most active referrals.

Hard work at the start, then it goes better later.

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Sig, and double it in one of good gambling sites  Grin

Easier said than done, 'doubling' isnt exactly easy when you play on a negative ev- gambling site..  Cry Cry
Activity: 350
Decentralized thinking
referral programs from bitcoin gambling sites like bitbandit.eu
Activity: 294
June 14, 2014, 06:13:39 AM
Newbie? yes only faucet and primedice faucet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2014, 06:06:57 AM
I voted for more gambling site , so the newbie can actually have some giveaway and use the bitcoin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
June 14, 2014, 05:56:17 AM
Try to partecipate in a signature campaign and earn some coin, no? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073
June 13, 2014, 08:34:20 PM
Try offering services in marketplace that you are capable that is also in demand.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
June 13, 2014, 08:31:27 PM
Some faucets that would actually be worth people's time would be nice.
Pages:
Jump to: