Pages:
Author

Topic: Ideas to raise the value of BTC or LTC - page 3. (Read 8705 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
September 24, 2014, 04:17:47 AM
You need big company accept bitcoin
Or you buy huge amount of bitcoin

Paypal is accepting BTC for some transactions. If those sellers keep the BTC and use the BTC to pay other people, it is very positive.

Bitcoin price will raise in some days  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 24, 2014, 04:00:56 AM
Paypal is accepting BTC for some transactions. If those sellers keep the BTC and use the BTC to pay other people, it is very positive.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 23, 2014, 10:07:39 AM
Only way to make price get higher is to cut off all ways to spend BTC. stop the adoptions by merchants.

Paypal, eBay go home!

If merchants hold BTC, pay bills and salary with BTC, BTC value can be raised.

This is the problem. It's next to impossible to obtain BTC unless you have fiat to buy it. Who wants to go through the hassle of buying BTC only to spend your BTC later. The only people BTC are doing so to hold and sell later. We need a real use for BTC or I fear the consequences.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
September 23, 2014, 09:35:00 AM
Hello Reader,

Will TV commercials, billboard advertising and sponsoring events or racecars raise the value of BTC or LTC?

If you have an another Idea please reply. I am thinking of realising one or more ideas.

Use BTC in massive online games, for player transactions, selling accounts etc. An entire generation of people, that can handle technology with ease, can grow with BTC.

If the price/metcalfe corelation is right, then there is nothing better than real world use. And what better than to give millions of gamers the ability to transact between them just by downloading a client.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
September 23, 2014, 09:28:51 AM
Make them easier to use. That way more people will be able to realize the many and important advantages that Bitcoin has over fiat money.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 23, 2014, 07:04:26 AM
Sponsor something popular.. Like a basketball team or a trendy clothing line. I dont know.

Bitcoin has no owner or management so who can sponsor something? Do you mean community or what?
Activity: 13
September 22, 2014, 10:32:21 AM
Sponsor something popular.. Like a basketball team or a trendy clothing line. I dont know.
Activity: 43
September 20, 2014, 09:42:56 AM
Raise demand, or lower supply. If something fits into one of those categories, then you have a way to raise the price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
September 20, 2014, 09:17:36 AM
Only way to make price get higher is to cut off all ways to spend BTC. stop the adoptions by merchants.

Paypal, eBay go home!

If merchants hold BTC, pay bills and salary with BTC, BTC value can be raised.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
September 20, 2014, 08:59:08 AM

Paypal, eBay go home!
Activity: 154
Fica Tranquilo
September 15, 2014, 01:50:21 AM
Hello Reader,

Will TV commercials, billboard advertising and sponsoring events or racecars raise the value of BTC or LTC?

If you have an another Idea please reply. I am thinking of realising one or more ideas.

Of course awareness will increase the rate of adoption...

However; I believe that the bitcoin  eco-system is still not ready for mass adoption, although it is moving in that direction at a fast pace...

Anyways, advertisements about the advantages and use of bitcoin will be mainly provided by the merchants themselves in due time...

Activity: 896
September 20, 2014, 06:46:42 AM
If the BTC/LTC are accepted in unconventional trade, the value will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
September 15, 2014, 01:45:21 AM
LTC/BTC ratio has recovered slightly over the past week. I want both coins to succeed long term
Activity: 476
September 14, 2014, 08:01:48 PM
Advertisements are only a way to get the word around about bitcoin, if you want the value to rise then that would go on demand which is what we want more of. Spreading the word and helping people become more familiar with bitcoin is the way to go.

Giving people a real reason to use Bitcoin might help too. It's hard to really capture many use cases for average people to be honest. It's very difficult to compete with rewards credit cards that can often give 2-5% back on purchases in the form of cash back or points.

We as a community need to come up with innovative ways to use crypto that give average people motivation to spend.
gyft does something like this, they give, I believe it is 3% back as reward points.

You should also remember that it costs merchants a lot less to process a bitcoin payment verses the cost to process a credit card payment, so over time, in theory they should charge less when someone buys their product with bitcoin.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
September 14, 2014, 10:35:17 AM
Google should buy bitcoin and put BITCOIN in the opening page of google.

You can't buy 'bitcoin' !
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
September 14, 2014, 09:29:16 AM
Of Course it will any advertise is positive. Currently BTC have huge advantage in this over other coins. And that adoption rate, makes BTCD most superior on my opinion.
Activity: 420
September 10, 2014, 01:37:13 AM
Advertisements are only a way to get the word around about bitcoin, if you want the value to rise then that would go on demand which is what we want more of. Spreading the word and helping people become more familiar with bitcoin is the way to go.

Giving people a real reason to use Bitcoin might help too. It's hard to really capture many use cases for average people to be honest. It's very difficult to compete with rewards credit cards that can often give 2-5% back on purchases in the form of cash back or points.

We as a community need to come up with innovative ways to use crypto that give average people motivation to spend.
Credit card rewards are often a lot closer to 1%, they can sometimes be higher for certain kinds of stores however the average overall is right above 1%.

When merchants start to offer discounts in exchange for paying in bitcoin (it costs them less to process a bitcoin transaction then a credit card transaction) then consumer adoption will likely increase a lot.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 09, 2014, 02:33:30 PM
Sitting and waiting for unevitable (raise in value).
that's not an idea, that's a given
Activity: 42
September 09, 2014, 02:32:50 PM
Sitting and waiting for unevitable (raise in value).
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 09, 2014, 12:28:58 PM
Will Facebook accept if they pay them for advertisement? I think I saw that logo before in Facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: