Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO Canceled - page 2. (Read 4923 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 18, 2019, 04:45:11 PM
Yes, absolutely. I wonder whether there is a focus on particular market or not

I see. Well, as for this question, the guys are planning to be available worldwide, of course. So definitely for all the players
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 18, 2019, 04:44:35 PM
Sorry, I don't fully get your question. You mean the markets they are aiming at? In general, of course, all the players

Yes, absolutely. I wonder whether there is a focus on particular market or not
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
August 18, 2019, 04:36:40 PM
I see a lot of newbies comments in the first page. Is this another deflamatory coin like bomb, nuke and the rest? but this with game incorporated? Thanks
August 18, 2019, 03:28:35 PM
nice to meet you. to start with - the audience. who is basically arena match aiming at? all the players?

Sorry, I don't fully get your question. You mean the markets they are aiming at? In general, of course, all the players
August 18, 2019, 03:26:10 PM
Hello there sir. I am not from the team, even though pretty into the solution. What exactly you want to refine?

nice to meet you. to start with - the audience. who is basically arena match aiming at? all the players?
August 18, 2019, 03:21:58 PM
evening thread. have just joined you in here - possible to clarify a few moments about the platform? Anyone around?

Hello there sir. I am not from the team, even though pretty into the solution. What exactly you want to refine?
August 18, 2019, 03:19:35 PM
evening thread. have just joined you in here - possible to clarify a few moments about the platform? Anyone around?
Activity: 12
August 06, 2019, 07:22:26 PM
Can somebody answer my question?  Sad
you answer was about small team. In my opinion it's normal. All of them are verified, so it's exactly better than big team of no names  Huh

The size matters.. But not when we talk about the team. Guys done made great job around Arena Match so the great opportunity to try your skills now available via the platform Smiley Let’s keep it hot here for people to recognize the great project out there Wink
Yeap bro. You are saying rights words  Wink
Activity: 5
August 05, 2019, 05:23:52 PM
you answer was about small team. In my opinion it's normal. All of them are verified, so it's exactly better than big team of no names  Huh

The size matters.. But not when we talk about the team. Guys done made great job around Arena Match so the great opportunity to try your skills now available via the platform Smiley Let’s keep it hot here for people to recognize the great project out there Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
August 03, 2019, 12:30:47 PM
Morning thread, have recently joined Bitcointalk and heard of Arena Match from many people already. If possible, would like to calrify a few things about the ecosystem

Good afternoon, nice to meet you in here. Pretty sure that I can help you out in here, cause also interested in Arena Match, so discovered many facts about their platform
brand new
August 03, 2019, 12:22:10 PM
Morning thread, have recently joined Bitcointalk and heard of Arena Match from many people already. If possible, would like to calrify a few things about the ecosystem
August 05, 2019, 11:11:16 AM
August 05, 2019, 08:46:24 AM
Yeah, sure. In this mode players will be able to pay an entry fee to enter pre-scheduled Battle Royale matches, where they will compete for that match’s top positions. The players who score the best ranks will be paid out from that match’s prize pool, minus a 10% hosting fee kept by Arena Match

To be honest, sounds very interesting, attractive and makes sense. Seems that I should have a deeper look, cause so far Arena Match looks truly advanced and user-friendly
what if there was a tournament that was big enough and the participation of several countries where there were many esport players?
it will be much more exciting
I suppose you can advice it to Matthew. He is open in telegram @mskinner
Activity: 1
August 04, 2019, 01:27:51 PM
brand new
August 02, 2019, 01:04:36 PM
Oh, even 4 different types? Can you please provide more info on which ones exactly are there?

Sure, of course. Skill Challenges, highscore tournaments, head-to-head, battle royale. And in my opinion, pretty wide spectrum, so everyone can choose the type that suits him/her the best
brand new
August 02, 2019, 01:00:52 PM
Yep, absolutely. 4 different options to be precise Smiley

Oh, even 4 different types? Can you please provide more info on which ones exactly are there?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
August 03, 2019, 07:33:36 PM
Yeah, sure. In this mode players will be able to pay an entry fee to enter pre-scheduled Battle Royale matches, where they will compete for that match’s top positions. The players who score the best ranks will be paid out from that match’s prize pool, minus a 10% hosting fee kept by Arena Match

To be honest, sounds very interesting, attractive and makes sense. Seems that I should have a deeper look, cause so far Arena Match looks truly advanced and user-friendly
what if there was a tournament that was big enough and the participation of several countries where there were many esport players?
it will be much more exciting
Activity: 5
August 03, 2019, 05:53:32 PM

Good afternoon, nice to meet you in here. Pretty sure that I can help you out in here, cause also interested in Arena Match, so discovered many facts about their platform

It’s not afternoon hahha

can anyone share telegram chat here??
brand new
August 02, 2019, 12:57:49 PM
I have briefly examined what the guys are bringing and curious to know - am I right that there will be several ways of playing?

Yep, absolutely. 4 different options to be precise Smiley
Activity: 4
August 03, 2019, 05:00:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: