Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO Canceled - page 3. (Read 4923 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 02, 2019, 12:37:21 PM
Afternoon tsutik, nice to meet you in here. Pretty sure that I can help you out in here, cause also interested in Arena Match, so discovered many facts about their platform

I have briefly examined what the guys are bringing and curious to know - am I right that there will be several ways of playing?
Activity: 12
August 03, 2019, 10:08:14 AM
Do you already have licenses on those games? If so, this kind of project will surely change the game in gaming industry. I wanna know when are you going to start? What exchange are you planning to have your IEO? I hope it would be a good one as investors will also consider it, maybe ICO would be better with this kind of wonderful project.
Exchanges are not announced yet as I know Sad
Activity: 21
August 02, 2019, 10:40:52 PM
Any airdrops for this?
brand new
August 02, 2019, 12:36:02 PM
Morning thread, have recently joined Bitcointalk and heard of Arena Match from many people already. If possible, few things about the ecosystem to refine

Afternoon tsutik, nice to meet you in here. Pretty sure that I can help you out in here, cause also interested in Arena Match, so discovered many facts about their platform
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
August 02, 2019, 07:20:53 PM
Do you already have licenses on those games? If so, this kind of project will surely change the game in gaming industry. I wanna know when are you going to start? What exchange are you planning to have your IEO? I hope it would be a good one as investors will also consider it, maybe ICO would be better with this kind of wonderful project.
brand new
August 02, 2019, 12:26:55 PM
Morning thread, have recently joined Bitcointalk and heard of Arena Match from many people already. If possible, few things about the ecosystem to refine
August 02, 2019, 06:45:36 PM

Okay bro! Got it. Anyway these published list of games will bring a lot of interest to Arena Match, because they are popular worldwide

Still I'm sure there should be some more games in future... The platform is to develop and all the guys are here to wait for the new things! I'm still really passionate about the games already listed they are crazy  Cool
I hope too... Dota !must be! in these future list, because it’s very popular game in the world and my favorite one Wink
Activity: 4
August 02, 2019, 06:39:52 PM
Why the team of co-founders and advisors is so small? Huh
Activity: 5
August 02, 2019, 05:26:35 PM

Okay bro! Got it. Anyway these published list of games will bring a lot of interest to Arena Match, because they are popular worldwide

Still I'm sure there should be some more games in future... The platform is to develop and all the guys are here to wait for the new things! I'm still really passionate about the games already listed they are crazy  Cool

There definitely will. May be we should check in Telegram to get the faster feed back:) I'd talk to admins with great pleasure

Are any admins here?
Activity: 70
August 02, 2019, 05:07:10 PM

brand new
August 01, 2019, 06:08:19 PM
The 1 is already launched in beta (PUBG) and 3 more are coming soon. So you know, it seems that team is rather ambitious with the milestones

And what are other 3? Or this is not announced yet? Overall, seems that the team is working hard and showing great results. Thank you for your help in here
August 02, 2019, 12:59:10 PM
Are there any list of available games for using Arena Match? Just interested in some games which would be very interesting for me and my colleagues Cool
As far I understood there are only 4 games like Pubg, Fortnite, Apex legends and CS GO. Correct me if I've mistaken........
These information is on their website, I know about that games before you answered. Anyway thanks. I hope some admin clarify these full list for me.
Just checked the WP for you and haven't found the full list of games, so I suppose it would be published only in future Undecided
August 02, 2019, 03:25:14 AM
Are there any list of available games for using Arena Match? Just interested in some games which would be very interesting for me and my colleagues Cool
As far I understood there are only 4 games like Pubg, Fortnite, Apex legends and CS GO. Correct me if I've mistaken........
These information is on their website, I know about that games before you answered. Anyway thanks. I hope some admin clarify these full list for me.
Just checked the WP for you and haven't found the full list of games, so I suppose it would be published only in future Undecided
August 02, 2019, 02:48:56 AM
August 01, 2019, 06:24:40 PM
brand new
August 01, 2019, 06:01:45 PM
This is also a great question. Target Market who are frequently engaged is a little bit less, but still huge - 165 million

Oh yes, still a lot.. And as for the games, with how many is Arena Match dealing with?
Activity: 37
August 01, 2019, 06:09:27 PM
And what are other 3? Or this is not announced yet? Overall, seems that the team is working hard and showing great results. Thank you for your help in here

Other 3 are Fortnite, Apex Legends and CS Go. And you are welcome Roll Eyes
August 01, 2019, 06:04:59 PM
brand new
August 01, 2019, 05:55:17 PM
This is indeed a great question. Yes, you are right. There is a huge and growing audience of people who like to play and watch esports. Statists reports that there will be over 380 million esports enthusiasts and viewers by the end of 2019

To tell the truth, that's a lot, I am pretty surprised. And are all the enthusiasts may be engaged audience in in the industry?
Activity: 37
August 01, 2019, 06:02:36 PM
Oh yes, still a lot.. And as for the games, with how many is Arena Match dealing with?

The 1 is already launched in beta (PUBG) and 3 more are coming soon. So you know, it seems that team is rather ambitious with the milestones
Pages:
Jump to: