Pages:
Author

Topic: [IEO] coming soon on Cryptoknowmics   - page 10. (Read 13126 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 24, 2020, 08:08:30 PM
what can you offer for investors ? will you be able to earn passive income ? I would be very interested in all this

Cryptoknowmics achieves its competitive advantage by offering a wider scope of services to the crypto world on a single platform as opposed to competitors who are typically famous for one or few segments of the industry.

as I understand it, you can now get tokens for completing various tasks . please tell me this feature is still active ?

Yes, hurry up to join Wink
Activity: 2
January 24, 2020, 09:21:50 AM
Hello team ! are there any plans to launch a client application for PC ? This would be very convenient for users and they would constantly return to this resource
Activity: 3
January 24, 2020, 09:08:23 AM
what country is your project registered in? and what languages will your news resource work in ?
Activity: 1
January 24, 2020, 08:55:22 AM

Hi, I just check your road map, can you clarify, please, what is "NLP based News Reading"? Sounds funny.

Yes, I still wonder what these solutions will be and I would like to read more about it . I continue to follow the news from the team
January 24, 2020, 08:40:09 AM

Hi, I just check your road map, can you clarify, please, what is "NLP based News Reading"? Sounds funny.

It's really fun and I also really liked that we would be able to use artificial intelligence to do this

The team will use artificial intelligence but I do not yet understand why and how long it will take for this to happen . It would all be very important to me
January 24, 2020, 08:29:18 AM
what are your plans to monetize your news portal ? And what fees will be in your store ?
January 24, 2020, 08:14:51 AM

It's really fun and I also really liked that we would be able to use artificial intelligence to do this

you just need to read more about how this will all work and I think it will be just fine !
But I see that the project is actively developing every day and there are huge prospects !
January 24, 2020, 08:03:37 AM

You have new CEO, Dr. Thao D. H. Ngo, right? Cause it seems it was Ajay Agarwal before. Why did you change the CEO?

I don't really understand why this should be done and I will continue to monitor how this project is developing right now
January 24, 2020, 07:46:25 AM
is it possible to get tokens on the forum for performing any actions ? That would be just fine
January 24, 2020, 07:31:10 AM
I am waiting for the token sale rounds and I am sure that this will still be a top exchange
Activity: 3
January 24, 2020, 07:17:03 AM

as I understand it, you can now get tokens for completing various tasks . please tell me this feature is still active ?

Yes, you can get tokens for completing various tasks and it will be just fine !
I continue to monitor how the project works and develops further
copper member
Activity: 224
January 23, 2020, 04:08:24 PM
You have new CEO, Dr. Thao D. H. Ngo, right? Cause it seems it was Ajay Agarwal before. Why did you change the CEO?

Ajay Agarwal was and is looking after operations, we have not changed anything

I want to learn more about "AI based News Sentiment Analysis". Where this feature will be ready and how to check it?

It is under development, will provide more details once it is complete

Hello everybody! Can I still be an author on the site and receive money tokens for publications ? At the moment, is there such a possibility or not ?

For Cryptoknowmics, you would have to send a mail to [email protected] along with sample articles you have written and for writing on blog.cryptoknowmics.com, just open up a account there and you can submit articles there directly and can participate in weekly rewards also

I wonder what artificial intelligence will be used for and where can I read more about it ?

It is under development, will provide more details once it is complete

in what country is your project registered at all?
I am also interested in what are the plans for long term development

The company is registered in the UK. Our Roadmap can be found in our Twopager: https://www.cryptoknowmics.io/two-pager.pdf
January 23, 2020, 01:01:07 PM

At the moment, this is a worthwhile project and I am ready to buy tokens for me in the near future if there is such an opportunity .
I was also interested in the crypto store

Yes the store in fact has a huge potential for development and the team will need to make every effort to do this
January 23, 2020, 12:47:20 PM
January 23, 2020, 12:35:30 PM
now I like how the project is developing . The team is developing in many directions and I am sure that you will be able to create a huge crypto community in the future
January 23, 2020, 12:21:56 PM

January 23, 2020, 11:54:28 AM

in what country is your project registered at all?
I am also interested in what are the plans for long term development

The site has all the information about this and I also advise you to read the white paper and I am sure that this will all be really in demand
January 23, 2020, 11:42:04 AM

I like how it sounds ) looks like something very effective . But I also like how this project is developing

in fact this is not very important now and the main thing is what they can offer for investors and what profit can be obtained already during this year
January 23, 2020, 11:27:27 AM
what can you offer for investors ? will you be able to earn passive income ? I would be very interested in all this
January 23, 2020, 11:09:38 AM

Let's wait before the Q2 end and then make a conclusion. Anyway, for CKM project tokenization isn't even necessary, it's a profitable project without any ICO/IEO.
I don't know. I guess without announcing tokens and giving these tokens away, they wouldn't have enough visitors on their portal.

over time, the resource will have maximum trust and you can buy tokens in the near future . at the moment I continue to monitor the work of this project
Pages:
Jump to: