Pages:
Author

Topic: [IEO] coming soon on Cryptoknowmics   - page 7. (Read 13126 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 30, 2020, 10:15:17 AM
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I think that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future
January 30, 2020, 10:00:56 AM

please tell me is the news app for Android and IOS already running?
I'm just wondering how the rewards program in the app will work

if I understand everything correctly then the applications for mobile platforms have not yet been launched but they will be launched in the near future as the project is actively developing now
January 30, 2020, 09:43:47 AM
I see that the team has teams to develop the project, but why did you launch a resource about cryptocurrencies ? It seems to me that news politics Economics and others would be much more relevant for a large circle of people
January 30, 2020, 09:30:04 AM

as I understand it, the listing will be immediately after the end of the IEO ?
I just want to understand when I can safely trade these tokens

You need to understand what kind of exchange it will be and how popular it will be . This is still very important to me

in any case, now you can buy tokens at the most favorable prices and if you believe in the project, it is profitable to do it now . at least I'm interested in investing for the long term
January 30, 2020, 09:12:44 AM

The listing will be in Q2, 2020

what are the project development plans for 2020 ?
we are in fact waiting for a lot of events and halving bitcoin will be one of the most important events in the spring

"Hello, here is our Road map for this year. We are working on the development of the project now

Q1 2020
Jan - Mar 2020
AI based News Sentiment Analysis
Crypto Games
ICO / STO Funding Launchpad
Crypto Index

Q2 2020
Apr - Jun 2020
Arbitrage - 100+ exchange and 10000+ Trading Pairs

Q3 2020
Jul - Sept 2020
AI based Fake News Detection"

I see that the team has excellent plans for the development of this project and will continue to monitor how the project is developing but now is a great entry point and this will be a great opportunity to buy tokens now

this year we are waiting for a lot of interesting events and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future
January 30, 2020, 08:53:52 AM
what is the current price of the token and what is the minimum investment in this project ?
for me this would be the most important thing at the moment
January 30, 2020, 08:33:32 AM

I now like how the project is developing and what results the team is showing . I think this will be a really top project

I really like how everything is developing and the fact that the popularity of the project and the community is growing is just great .
I will continue to follow the news from the team

This will be a really good investment for the long term and I am sure that now it will be very profitable to buy tokens at a good price . You can also get tokens for free for completing tasks and this is just fine
January 29, 2020, 10:01:59 AM

we are in fact waiting for a lot of events and halving bitcoin will be one of the most important events in the spring

"Hello, here is our Road map for this year. We are working on the development of the project now

Q1 2020
Jan - Mar 2020
Crypto Games
Crypto Index

Q2 2020
Apr - Jun 2020

Q3 2020
Jul - Sept 2020

I see that the team has excellent plans for the development of this project and will continue to monitor how the project is developing but now is a great entry point and this will be a great opportunity to buy tokens now
January 29, 2020, 09:41:49 AM

I now like how the project is developing and what results the team is showing . I think this will be a really top project

I really like how everything is developing and the fact that the popularity of the project and the community is growing is just great .
I will continue to follow the news from the team
January 29, 2020, 09:25:10 AM

Take part in our daily gveaway: https://www.cryptoknowmics.com/dailytask
thank you to the team for this opportunity . This is a good opportunity to get promising tokens
I really like how the resource is developing right now

I try to get as many tokens as possible right now because I see this as a huge prospect !
let's see what happens after the listing

the listing will not be available soon, but it is best to buy tokens now to get the maximum benefit in the future . But the demand for tokens will be huge and this also needs to be understood
January 29, 2020, 09:09:12 AM

Q1 2020
Jan - Mar 2020
Crypto Games
Crypto Index

Q2 2020
Apr - Jun 2020

Q3 2020
Jul - Sept 2020

I see that the team has global plans for development and I hope that you will be able to raise the money necessary for the full implementation of this project .
at least I as an investor am really interested in this
January 29, 2020, 08:56:09 AM

it's too early to draw any conclusions! here, in fact, much will depend on the advertisers of this project . You will need to read more about partners
January 29, 2020, 08:39:44 AM
at the moment, this is a great project and I like what the team is doing to implement it . I am sure that the news site will become more and more popular every month as I see that the quality of content is really growing at the moment
January 29, 2020, 08:26:48 AM

what are your plans to monetize your news portal ? And what fees will be in your store ?

still, the crypto store will be very convenient and it has a huge potential . We will need to further develop this project now in order to get the maximum profit

I am sure that in the long term it will be possible to get just the maximum income and we will see how it all works in practice !
I'm sure I can buy tokens for me
January 29, 2020, 08:11:28 AM

now I continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future

You can do this now and buy tokens for yourself . At least early investors can get the maximum advantage
at least I'm interested in it

as I understand it now there will be the most favorable conditions and you can buy tokens at the most favorable prices and it will all be just fine
January 29, 2020, 07:54:04 AM
Please tell us what is the next conference in which the team will take part . This will still be extremely important for the development of this project
January 29, 2020, 07:36:09 AM

Q1 2020
Jan - Mar 2020
Crypto Games
Crypto Index

Q2 2020
Apr - Jun 2020

Q3 2020
Jul - Sept 2020

the algorithm that will detect fake news looks just fine, although it will be quite difficult to implement in practice
copper member
Activity: 224
January 28, 2020, 09:47:41 PM

Q1 2020
Jan - Mar 2020
Crypto Games
Crypto Index

Q2 2020
Apr - Jun 2020

Q3 2020
Jul - Sept 2020
January 28, 2020, 12:48:52 PM

now I continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future

You can do this now and buy tokens for yourself . At least early investors can get the maximum advantage
at least I'm interested in it
Activity: 2
January 28, 2020, 12:30:39 PM

what country is your project registered in? and what languages will your news resource work in ?

But you can read the news now . But multilingualism will be needed for development . It will be especially important to add a maximum of Asian languages

the crypto resource is now developing very rapidly and I think that in the future we will be able to see something worthwhile
Pages:
Jump to: