Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO IS WAY BETTER - page 11. (Read 1817 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 28, 2019, 09:21:11 AM
IEO is really a very, very profitable process, if exchanges are responsible for the truthfulness and quality of the product, but do you understand how much load they can take on?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 28, 2019, 09:18:09 AM
IEO (initial exchange offering) is better than ICO,to participate in any IEO you have to be a member on the exchange launching the IEO ,this are my reasons

1)IEO is safer and better than ICO because its not what anyone can just conduct ,to conduct an IEO the project teams must meet and comply with the exchanges requirements in order to launch the token sale .

2)contributors are protected by the exchange,why? Many big exchanges offering the IEO now are after there reputations so its not easy to launch IEO through them,if the project before them is not genuine enough the exchanges won't dare take the risk.

I think this is what many investors have been waiting for , better risk limiting investment ,IEO is the only way to go
,don't forget ,DYOR ,thank you
Exchanges that carry out IEO projects must have strong capabilities to drive the success of the project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 28, 2019, 09:04:59 AM
Right now, we can say that, but maybe this is also just a trend that will also be able to go down like when the ico and airdrop hype actually has its own time. so now we have to take advantage of the situation
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
March 28, 2019, 09:02:59 AM
New Love In the world of crypto is IEO. More and more projects are leaning towards IEOs. It's early to give a check sheet that Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) is way better than ICO. Like others I am still in dilemma so I'm not quick to get in on an IEO right now.

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
March 24, 2019, 07:31:34 PM
Nice points made but there's an "if" clause we should be cautious of. Should anything happen and another ICO or better called IEO boom happens again, there we shall see all the negatives popping up again as the greed for money and scammers take over. Fr niw, I'd say yes IEOs are better when compared to ICO. But we need to give it more time to test it out.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
March 24, 2019, 06:20:33 PM
It's proven that many crypto enthusiasts believe in IEO's genuineness because they've been scammed by several scam ICOs. I think Binance set the pace for this boom, with the tremendous success of its launchpad. Now Binance is modifying their IEO to lottery program for BNB holders. Many exchanges in this light have embraced IEO, the likes of BITTREX, HUOBI, etc.  LATOKEN has been doing IEO but the impact wasn't felt that much, not until Binance launchpad escalated it.
Activity: 630
March 24, 2019, 06:08:59 PM
if the exchange is well known in the space then conducting IEO with them is a good idea but i see a lot of new projects doing IEO on unknown or new exchange which did not give them a lot of hype unlike the projects that was launch in Binance.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
March 24, 2019, 06:05:51 PM
IEO (initial exchange offering) is better than ICO,to participate in any IEO you have to be a member on the exchange launching the IEO ,this are my reasons

1)IEO is safer and better than ICO because its not what anyone can just conduct ,to conduct an IEO the project teams must meet and comply with the exchanges requirements in order to launch the token sale .

2)contributors are protected by the exchange,why? Many big exchanges offering the IEO now are after there reputations so its not easy to launch IEO through them,if the project before them is not genuine enough the exchanges won't dare take the risk.

I think this is what many investors have been waiting for , better risk limiting investment ,IEO is the only way to go

Yes ieo is good safe blah blah
Good hypes
Massive hypes

But ico started out as well the same manner and when the hype went out.... we knownthe storyb

Let’s eait until the hypes surrounding ieo is over
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 03:23:40 PM
Indeed, I would rather invest in IEO than ICO's. IEO are much safer to invest and knowing it will be listed on the exchange after the token sale. And many investors are looking for security and transparency that's why almost all IEO's are successful.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
March 22, 2019, 07:44:27 AM

I do think it's a way to go but NOT the only way. I like the sense of security of funds it guarantees and the fact that only projects with good use can get listed. Also IEO will help prevent the easy dump that often characterizes ICOs.
Activity: 602
March 22, 2019, 07:41:33 AM
Maybe it really is better than just some kind of ICO that is not controlled by anyone, but on the other hand, this is in fact cryptocurrency, this is anonymity, because we fought for it? Is not it?
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
March 22, 2019, 07:27:58 AM
I'm in total agreement with the fact that IEO is better than ICO. With IEO there's certainty that the project will be listed after the crowd funding and there's greater chance that the project is valid, this is because the reputation of the exchange is at stake when they float scam projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 22, 2019, 05:44:39 AM
I agree that IEO is a worthy replacement for ICO, the most important advantage is that the exchange takes on reputational risks and guarantees the addition of coins to the exchange. Only two of these parameters we can count on the increase in the value of the coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 15, 2019, 10:40:24 PM
IEO's do offer investors the added reassurance that startups launching their crowdsales have passed due diligence and are also of a certain level of quality if the exchange is highly reputable such as Binance, Bittrex or LAToken but as always you should do thorough research into both the viability of the investment product and the exchanges terms and conditions before committing any capital
We can easily liquidate when we invest in IEO projects. I think this is the main reason why the IEO has attracted so many participants recently. In the future, the IEO will cause ICO to become a landfill because most of ICO projects are now scam and the extension of time makes investors feel depressed ICO so the IEO will be the best solution at this time
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 15, 2019, 10:39:36 PM
IEOs are bad because big part of the money goes to the exchange and not to the project. I prefer pool investment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
March 15, 2019, 10:31:43 PM
IEO's do offer investors the added reassurance that startups launching their crowdsales have passed due diligence and are also of a certain level of quality if the exchange is highly reputable such as Binance, Bittrex or LAToken but as always you should do thorough research into both the viability of the investment product and the exchanges terms and conditions before committing any capital
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 15, 2019, 09:21:07 PM
IEO is the new order of the day . Projects have discovered that they can easliy sell their token via IEO and many projects are leaving the traditional ico and diving into IEO. And of a truth IEO havw bewn delivering good roi since this year. 2019 might just be an IEO year
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
March 15, 2019, 08:09:51 PM

We were waiting for regulations for ICOs  and we got IEOs instead. I think that exchanges would like to protect their customers
from scam projects and they will support only projects with proper idea, development and experienced teams which are capable
to realize the project. Exchanges will list that coin for sure and this way it is a win-win-win solution for the project team,
the investors and for  the exchange as well.

IEOs more save than ICOs we already know. Many ICOs not listed in exchanger and makes investor lossing opportunity to trade in exchanger and beside that IEOs can avoid investor from scam ICOs
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 15, 2019, 08:02:05 PM

I don't fully agree with this. The IEOs just started, I am sure we also had this feeling when ICOs initially kicked off until the negative trends started. We can only judge the IEOs after a year of performance.
Activity: 597
March 15, 2019, 07:57:48 PM
IEO is better than ICO but STO is better than all of them! Because STO has a good service like they will protect the investor's money by buy backing the low price token! So, this is a good opportunity to earn good money from the STO! IEO is a good choice for the current moment, and Binance is leading the IEO and more will come by watching the Binance Launchpad success!
Pages:
Jump to: