Pages:
Author

Topic: If a girl invites u to go swimming, what does this mean? - page 2. (Read 4466 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
boring staying at home?

That does mean she is willing to show her body to you! Or she just want to go swimming with you as friends  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Funny, a girl invited my friend over at her house, she said she was alone and watching a scary movie and was very scared. I told him it means only one thing. He likes another girl so he declined, but damn, this girl is really persistent and does some pretty weird and funny things to get his attention.

OMFG!!! How can he decline a girl!!! He is so rude! Tell him that it's not nice to say no! Teach him to say yes and go for it!

Bad. Yes, men can decline women. Just because you can't manage to even talk to women doesn't mean other males will settle for your standards.

And how did you came to the conclusion that "i can't manage to talk to women"?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Funny, a girl invited my friend over at her house, she said she was alone and watching a scary movie and was very scared. I told him it means only one thing. He likes another girl so he declined, but damn, this girl is really persistent and does some pretty weird and funny things to get his attention.

OMFG!!! How can he decline a girl!!! He is so rude! Tell him that it's not nice to say no! Teach him to say yes and go for it!

Bad. Yes, men can decline women. Just because you can't manage to even talk to women doesn't mean other males will settle for your standards.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
legendary
And she is comfortable with you seeing her in a bathing suit!!!!!

Not all the girls like that with any boy! Just go for it! go with the flow and don't expect anything! Be yourself!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
It means she like likes you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
 boring staying at home?
Pages:
Jump to: