Pages:
Author

Topic: If all altcoins die, only Bitcoin is left, will it rise X100? - page 3. (Read 959 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
In this current situation if all altcoins die then there will be lower trust in the cryptocurrency community because there are lots of people that lose their money so they will also not trust Bitcoin because they lose money in the crypto.

I think bitcoin will "decrease" its price sharply.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
If returning to the situation there is only one bitcoin, then bitcoin will have a high value because there are lots of requests, and competition will also continue to grow. Therefore, from one bitcoin that is unable to get it, an altcoin is the alternative. I think everyone can't afford to get bitcoin easily.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
We know, at the beginning of crypto, there was bitcoin as only one crypto. If we return to that situation, will Bitcoin rise sharply?
Does Altcoins have a more positive impact on Bitcoin or will it weaken Bitcoin?

If all of the altcoins disappear , all of the trading markets with Bitcoin on the opposite side disappear also,

this has the effect of dramatically increasing the available supply of BTC which will cause a corresponding drop in price.

It would hurt btc more than anything you have ever seen.   Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
if bitcoin is the only crypto left, I'm sure bitcoin will experience a very sharp increase, because it will cause many crypto fans to buy it.
First its not gonna happen in short term, because it will never happen that all altcoins will die, while many altcoins still arrive?
and second, for example when a lot of altcoins die and left only bitcoin, it is very likely that the end of crypto? #imo
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
First and foremost, altcoins can never die because they have so many use cases for different altcoins produced. and how will Bitcoin reach x100 when it is not being traded at a pair of another Digital currency?
First and foremost, altcoins can never die because they have so many use cases for different altcoins produced. and how will Bitcoin reach x100 when it is not being traded at a pair of another Digital currency?

My one cent opinion is contrary on the posted quested question.ALT Coin wont just die. They have good market support system in place.i can not imagine the scenario of having one coin in crypto market...it no longer a crypto market if you have only one coin active? what kind of transaction is that..monopoly? the crypto digital market is centralized, no one is control except the generality of consumers investors.no market will excess with only one coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
if bitcoin is the only crypto left, I'm sure bitcoin will experience a very sharp increase, because it will cause many crypto fans to buy it.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
We know, at the beginning of crypto, there was bitcoin as only one crypto. If we return to that situation, will Bitcoin rise sharply?

If that happens so, bitcoin's price might reach 1million dollar as it is finite and can be compared to gold. It might even be use as the world currency in replace of fiats. But that will not going to happen as many sees opportunities in cryptos, they created their own.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Not good idea that only bitcoin can survive and altcoins left, if this scenario will come true the cryptocurrency trading i will also end, i believe  without  the supprot of altcoins possible this the end of digital currency that's only my opinion.
Activity: 445
I do not think that such a situation will happen, many altcoins will disappear, but there will still be stable coins with a real product, and the price of bitcoin will grow gradually.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24

every day we have seen a lot of altcoins going useless and a new one launching, but Bitcoin is still there still on top the market, we must admit that coins will come and go but Bitcoin is here to stay no doubt about that the market is our witness.
Activity: 512
For me if altcoins die it would mean that blockchain technology is worthless and BTC would not be as popular as it is, as the first cryptocurrency. All the alts are in strong correlation with BTC.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

It's an uninteresting issue because everything is quite obvious. And the situation isn't realistic. But if Bitcoin dies, what'll be with alts? This may happen in the nearest future)
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
Bitcoin will never raise X100  if all altcoin dies , The main concept of bitcoin is to make decentralize payment system that can make transaction easy and fast .. But Few altcoin is have the same concept as bitcoin .. allot have difference concept behind it especially the smart contract .. allot are meant as investment tokens ..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
No, why it would incrise ? its impossible i think, it means crypto industry is died and only BTC survied, we must have more usable coins and tokens and i belive woild have ,BTC would be somthing like Gold in crypto, there wouldnt be many bull and bears with BTC but mostlly stabile , others coins,tokens used for trade and etc.
Activity: 420
It is difficult to let the altcoin disappear, because there are still losers to continue to hold, so only when bitcoin rises, you can see that those coins have died, the depreciation of bitcoin is only temporary, and the future bitcoin will let the altcoin take off again. But not all altcoins.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
If most altcoins will die or disappear in the market, specially those shit coins, the demand for bitcoin will increase drastically for sure. It could pump its price for more than $100,000. Remember, bitcoin is now being considered as more precious and valueable than gold ny big time personalities and investors because they know that bitcoin have this hidden potential that could change the financial culture or banking system.

Nonsense! The price of BTC isn't connected with the number of shitcoins! It depends on the cycle of the market, overall economic development or recession, etc. If it depended on the number of coins, the market would have been falling since 2016!
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
In fact, a very interesting question, if all the Altcoins die, then there will be one product on the market and, accordingly, there will be a deficiency and the price will increase accordingly, but there is another outcome that Bitcoin will also disappear
Activity: 182
I think will not. Because all altcoins can't die. Something will remain and continue to be. And all their prixe will rise up for some X-s
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I don't think people will still be interested in ICO's if Altoona die. All the other alternative coins have their own purpose and what they are exactly designed for so when they die,  I don't think Bitcoin will shoot up so high.
Activity: 714
It's amazing if all altcoins die. Maybe it seems that Bitcoin won't go up so fast, because all will need a process for an extraordinary increase. I can't imagine if this happens, atlcoin is all dead and only has Bitcoin. Does everyone stick to crypto or exit crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: