Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin did not exist yet would you buy it? - page 3. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?
in fact and various information, I have known. then I will buy bitcoin, along with this bitcoin price is down, this is an opportunity for all who have the capital to buy bitcoin. soon you invest and earn a lot of money.

I guess it depends on how i am aware of the situation,
i have known bitcoin via word of mouth(from a friend).
And that time i'm not well convinced until it hit me with
graphs, charts, graphs even news try to get to me. I will
probably buy bitcoin in a low price if i have the awareness.
Activity: 13
Merit: 3
If bitcoin doesnt exist why would an ICO exist today? seems contradicts to the facts ?If theres an ICO with unknown technology i wont invest why would i? theres no assurance and existing technology in the past ,thats risky for me so i wont but if such bitcoin is existed and that is the first ICO i will join for sure because bitcoin was a success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
If future Bitcoin is like today I will buy them. Buy a lot, to hold them for a few years. At that time, I could become a Bitcoin millionaire. If the past can come back, I think we will have a hard time buying Bitcoin because the number of Bitcoin buyers is too great.
I'd say that I'm going to buy a coin that has good value and has good potential and still lots of good coins besides bitcoin but no one can replace bitcoin there is a good coin like Ethereum that can transact quickly and have good trust
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
I am very interested in this crypto. I just joined and did not have bitcoin but because I want to try trading, I bought bitcoin with cash. I started to try with a little capital and now I am be grateful my capital has increased.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I will not buy anything that doesn't exist especially when it comes to BTC. but since it is real  one I will buy it. Do not buy a ghost Coin  it will make you crazy.
Activity: 263
I guess, if Bitcoin doesn't exist so i won't have to buy them at all because i won't know about them, so you can't actually buy something that you didn't know or it isn't exist right ?
Thanks to god , Bitcoin was born or else i'm going to buy some golds and keep them instead of Bitcoin, but that's really bad ideal.
Activity: 145
If and only if bitcoin doesnt exist right now ? i wont bother to invest anythng to it,but of bitcoin shows that it is profitable today i might be investing but first someone needs to risk their money so that people will follow,but bro if these currencies and bitcoin doesnt exist why an ICO will exist? i dont get it much but trying to understand if bitcoin doesnt exist and an ICO will introduce a coin ? i wont invest because i dont know such thing and it doesnt exist from the past.
Activity: 196
If bitcoin doesnt exist,ICOs,altcoins and blockchain wont be existing too.So your question is really absurd sorry for the word thats a foolish question it contradicts the facts and the reality,plus people arent too dumb to invest into something new to their eyes it  would be like what happened to bitcoin after it was launched? theres no one interested because its something new but when bitcoin's price surged up people are starting to invest.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
I would be too dumb if i would invest to something new that doesnt have any proof that it will be something big in the future.Probably most of the people wont bother to invest if there will be some ICO today,i doubt there will be because if BTC doesnt exist ICOs and other crypto related things wont exist too.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
IMO, it doesnt make sense because if bitcoin doesnt exist today why would an ICO exist? because if theres no bitcoin there wont be any altcoins existing too,remeber bitcoin was the foundation of the cryptocurrencies,it is the first of its kind that is why these altcoins are created based to the original bitcore code.
Activity: 210
Not going to buy it,why would i because if bitcoin doesnt exist why will these ICOs exist? plus people arent too dumb to invest into something new and not proven yet because its the human nature to doubt.Not all the investors are dumb enough to get into something that they arent fully aware of,most of the traders wont buy coins that they havent researched yet that is simply why i wont buy it.
Activity: 182
No,if bitcoin wont exist today,hence these ICOs and altcoins will not be existing too so your question isnt valid its absurd,why would people invest into something that they arent aware of? why would they give their money to these ICOs for the first time ? i cant imagine blockchain technology without bitcoin.  Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?
If bitcoin is newly introduce in the market i thing i will not buy it yet. Because i don't know any information about it and i don't know if its true or scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Hell no ? why would i bother to invest into something new and doesnt have any proofs that it will be big in the future? of course i wont invest until i see some good reason why should i,people arent dumb from the past they just didnt see bitcoin will grow massively today do you think those people who are using thousands of bitcoin to buy pizza and icecream would do that today?
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
There would never be a bitcoin ICO because bitcoin is created by nakamoto satoshi and he did not want to collect any money to develop his project. He can do it by himself and make bitcoin popular all over the world. IF there was a bitcoin ICO, I would never spend a single penny on it
Of course not,why would i bother o invest into something that isnt proven or been existing for a while? thats stupidity i might think that ICOs are traditional ponzi schemes if bitcoin doesnt exist today,probably most of the people will think the same? and most importantly if bitcoin doesnt exist today blockchain and ICO wont be existing too!
Create Your Decentralized Life
Why would you buy or invest into something that you dont have assurance it will be a good investment? you wont have an idea if bitcoin's doesnt exist today,surely all of the people will think it is just a traditional ponzi scheme that will take away your investments like candies.People arent dumb enough to invest into something that isnt proven yet.
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
If you will use your common sense you will know that if theres no bitcoin existing today,there will be no other cryptocurrencies,ICOs wont exist too that is why  your question is absurd,okay if you know something that it would be big in the future would you sold your bitcoin's for some icecream? pizza? i know you wont.
No because i dont usually invest into something that i dont have enough informations,people too will doubt that bitcoin will be much worthy as the gold ?surely most of the people wont hold their bitcoins until sudden amount has reached like from $.01 to $1 that is 1000% already so NO,because if people knew it they wont buy pizzas for bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
No,because if bitcoin doesnt exist cryptocurrencies and ICOs wont exist too,why would i bother to spent my fiat money to this coin which i dont have any i dea if ever bitcoin doesnt exist today? people would think its another ponzi scheme that is why it is hard to introduce a new technology to people because it takes time to these technology to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: