Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin did not exist yet would you buy it? - page 4. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?
Of course, I would bought if he knew that he would make such a profit as he now gave, but if you take technologically then you probably did not buy because bitcoin technology is outdated
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?
maybe I will not invest in Bitcoin if the Team behind Bitcoin and Whitepaper is unattractive Cheesy,
the explanation in Whitepaper should be as compelling and clear as possible in order to attract investors. Smiley
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
If bitcoin doesnt exist today why would people bother to invest into something new? they wont even care about blockchain and decentralization so no i wont invest to this ICO or whatsoever if bitcoin which is the first cryptocurrenct doesnt exist,silly questions you should have some better questions than this obviously.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
this question is not exact. I believe that with FOMO emotion, if BTC die, the market will die too. No one willing buy altcoin if BTC die. They wont believe in crypticurrency
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
No,because if bitcoin doesnt exist ICO and the blockchain wont exist do,so you are asking silly question especially when people doesnt know anything about the investment why would they bother to join an ICO? definitely people wont care about bitcoin or any ICO if they didnt see the money that they can have if they invested to it..LOL
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Yes i will buy around 1k pcs coin i am sure the price would be cheap if it will come in ICO. I will consider it as one of my alt coin that i just keep in there corresponding cold wallet until the price of each become 5$-10$ then i'm gonna sell them all. Same thing i will do with those 1k PCS Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Probaby NO,i wont be investing to any of this,because it hasnt been proved yet and im sure without bitcoin cryptocurrencies and ICOs wont exist to,so it means its redundant question.Dont know if you are trolling or if you just want to post anything so that you will have some activity,shitposts like this should be removed LOL.
Activity: 186
Of course not,because people wont support something new that claiming it could replace fiat money? decetralization ? nah. People wont just bite the bait,back then people are using their bitcoins to buy pizzas and other products ? if they knew it would be bigger like this why they would sell or use it carelessly? The ICO wont exist,if the bitcoin doesnt exist so facts contradicts your question  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
Thats a silly question,probably not because wont be easily convinced to the ICO if theres no one that exists yet? bitcoin doesnt have good community from the past years,people just realized its value when it was around $100 or more because when it was laucnhed its only worth few cents or less.People arent dumb to believed into something that has no solid proof,so no i wont invest.
In recent years, more and more people have heard of Bitcoin's negative future. And practically all these people doubt the prospects of investing in Bitcoin. But nevertheless, today there is an opinion that Bitcoin will take the only place of the international currency in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Obviously I wouldn’t invest on a coin which there have been no back ground as to what it is for. If Bitcoin has not existed yet, then what form of cryptocurrency have already existed by then?
Activity: 308
I usually research about ICOs before I invest into them so I think I would invested in bitcoin if this was the situation because it seems a strong currency
Activity: 148
Thats a silly question,probably not because wont be easily convinced to the ICO if theres no one that exists yet? bitcoin doesnt have good community from the past years,people just realized its value when it was around $100 or more because when it was laucnhed its only worth few cents or less.People arent dumb to believed into something that has no solid proof,so no i wont invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
If bitcoin doesnt exist today what makes these ICO exists? because there will be no altcoins if the bitcoin's code doesnt exist.So your question is absurd or silly,bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency it was the foundation of all of these,there will be no ethereum's platform if there are no bitcoin,the blockchain technolgoy wont be existing too.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
Not going to expect of course it is something new that i havent heard of,only those people who has enough knowledge and anlysis would know it could be bigger in the future? do you think peole back then who has bitcoins will dump their bitcoins for pizzas if they knew it could be worth million of dollars in the future? NO.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
With bitcoin as the base different ico's getting into existence. If there is no bitcoin, we cannot find anymore ico's around. Maybe if something gets into existence too, it won't reach the common people that easy same as now. It requires some time to reach the same as if that bitcoin has took several years to make people realize it's goodness.
Activity: 182
Definitely no,because if bitcoin doesnt exist why would we trust the technology behind it ? people normally doesnt want to get involved or try these new technology for the first time because its the human nature to doubt because today theres a lot of fraud activities in the world,ponzi schemes and that would be the first impression of the people if BTC doesnt exist today and there will be something like an ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Absurd question,i wont be investing of course if the bitcoin doesnt exist, because how would i know if the ICO is worth to invest if theres no existing technology yet? that is how bitcoin started people doesnt care about bitcoin at the first years,free airdrops are taken for granted and when the time bitcoin has gained good value people has regret they didnt invest.LOL!
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
I would have resisted investing in an ICO as I have encountered a lot of fraud ICOs which did look legit but ultimately turned out to be Ponzi. What I've learned from it is invest after observing the coin for a while in the market and if it turns out to be well, invest in the coin during the market is down.
What this does is it increases your faith in the coin and reduces the risks a bit.
Activity: 275
Of course not why would i invest to an ICO? i will definitely wont have any idea about an ICO if today there will be an ICO of bitcoin,there will be plenty of doubts with the new technolgy not unless someone came back from the future and tell us that bitcoin will going to be much valuable than gold today! what a silly qestion LOL.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 248

Over time, a lot of judgments about bitkoyne and they firmly settled in the minds of people who are engaged in crypto currency. Just take and imagine, except what we already know about bitkoyne, it's difficult. But personally, I was guided by the same selection criteria as when choosing any other ICO. I would study the project, study the team, assess the quality of communications in the community, and if I were satisfied with the indicators, I would certainly invest. However, do not forget that what was once, can happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: