Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 11. (Read 98136 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2016, 10:38:36 AM
Bitcoin will never drop to 1$ , but if it drops for moments and I get a chance to buy I will buy thousands of BTC @1$ because I am 10000% sure it will pump again.
you are right, i think that if the price dropped that much then it would be a really great time to buy your bitcoins in order to become rich after a growth

Dreaming  is good but even dreams should be realistic, as you will never seen that price in future, price will keep on going higher and higher in future, so if you really want to buy then buy it now.
Activity: 386
Merit: 251
August 16, 2016, 10:29:24 AM
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.

buy?!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 16, 2016, 10:26:38 AM
Bitcoin will never drop to 1$ , but if it drops for moments and I get a chance to buy I will buy thousands of BTC @1$ because I am 10000% sure it will pump again.
you are right, i think that if the price dropped that much then it would be a really great time to buy your bitcoins in order to become rich after a growth
legendary
Activity: 1008
August 16, 2016, 10:08:01 AM
If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do?

BUY

That is what I'm going to do too if the price is going to be at that price then is going to be the right time to buy a lot of bitcoins. But I hope if that happens I have enough funds for buying a lot of bitcoins because I do believe that if that happens there is going to be a come back for the price increase of bitcoin by that time.

Even if it falls to $1 do not put all your money into it as you never what will happen in future, so if I see that price then I will invest $200 and buy 200 btc, I will not risk all my money in it.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 16, 2016, 09:48:32 AM

BUY

That is what I'm going to do too if the price is going to be at that price then is going to be the right time to buy a lot of bitcoins. But I hope if that happens I have enough funds for buying a lot of bitcoins because I do believe that if that happens there is going to be a come back for the price increase of bitcoin by that time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 16, 2016, 09:26:28 AM
If bitcoin had to drop to $1....I would be the first person to abandon it as it would be worthless not only to mine but holding it aswel

I'd buy all your bitcoin Smiley

when you buy all bitcoin, and you can not convert it to a fiat, because if the price $1, bitcoin will be crushed, and no exchangers that accept bitcoin again, a.k.a they chose to close Smiley

If he has bought at $1 then why he will prefer to sell at the same price? He will surely hold them till price doesn't increase and sell only when bitcoins reaches to some descent level.

there is no time to hold when the price dropped to $1, I even hesitate to price could be increased. but you will suffer large losses.
so I'm not going to take great risks to it, most likely there will be another coin like bitcoin and you can take advantage of it.

Many people would  lost it trust to bitcoin and for sure many would  suffer big losses especially to those big  investors of bitcoin. When that thing happen maybe there a new coin that would exist and  replace bitcoin to its position and started for a new era.  Grin

Yeah people will surely loose their trust in bitcoins if it falls that low and may be majority of users will prefer to quit bitcoin and find alternate way to invest their money.

That is really unlikely that bitcoin will reach to that price granting the present scenario of how bitcoin is being used my many of its patrons like us. But if it really goes to that point, I would still buy many bitcoins because I love bitcoins irregardless of how market reacts and treat bitcoins. I'll go with btc journey through ups and downs.

Its very easy to say at this stage that you will buy more and more coins if price falls to that level, If you are holding 100 btc and if price falls to $1 will you still keep on buying bitcoins?

Yeah its easy for now  to buy more bitcoin in that state but  for sure when the time comes that bitcoins price goes  down like that maybe  he would change his mind to buy some more bitcoin. Its so risky to buy more with that current state of bitcoin price.  He would even panic sell his coins when it reaches $200 i think.

Yeah people will start selling their coins when they see price going down, and if it falls to $1 then I am sure everyone will go crazy and start dumping their coins.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 16, 2016, 09:12:17 AM

BUY
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
August 16, 2016, 08:55:06 AM
If bitcoin drops to 1 dollar, ill buy more and invest it till the price increase
if it goes to 1$ per BTC then do you think it will rise again and you can invest when price increase??
think twice
I will believe if there are another people will say to think twice, for to do that, because it seems like the coin in front of their hole of dead and in my minds investing on them is between alive or dead. Cry
I think for bitcoin has a price would still be users who will remain in bitcoin. and if there are still users of course bitcoin will remain alive. it is still possible to have an extra bitcoin users. yeah to expand again may still have the possibility. but less likely for bitcoin. yeah you need to think two times to want to invest back

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
August 16, 2016, 08:23:48 AM
If bitcoin had to drop to $1....I would be the first person to abandon it as it would be worthless not only to mine but holding it aswel

when you buy all bitcoin, and you can not convert it to a fiat, because if the price $1, bitcoin will be crushed, and no exchangers that accept bitcoin again, a.k.a they chose to close Smiley

If he has bought at $1 then why he will prefer to sell at the same price? He will surely hold them till price doesn't increase and sell only when bitcoins reaches to some descent level.

there is no time to hold when the price dropped to $1, I even hesitate to price could be increased. but you will suffer large losses.
so I'm not going to take great risks to it, most likely there will be another coin like bitcoin and you can take advantage of it.

Many people would  lost it trust to bitcoin and for sure many would  suffer big losses especially to those big  investors of bitcoin. When that thing happen maybe there a new coin that would exist and  replace bitcoin to its position and started for a new era.  Grin

Yeah people will surely loose their trust in bitcoins if it falls that low and may be majority of users will prefer to quit bitcoin and find alternate way to invest their money.

That is really unlikely that bitcoin will reach to that price granting the present scenario of how bitcoin is being used my many of its patrons like us. But if it really goes to that point, I would still buy many bitcoins because I love bitcoins irregardless of how market reacts and treat bitcoins. I'll go with btc journey through ups and downs.

Its very easy to say at this stage that you will buy more and more coins if price falls to that level, If you are holding 100 btc and if price falls to $1 will you still keep on buying bitcoins?

Yeah its easy for now  to buy more bitcoin in that state but  for sure when the time comes that bitcoins price goes  down like that maybe  he would change his mind to buy some more bitcoin. Its so risky to buy more with that current state of bitcoin price.  He would even panic sell his coins when it reaches $200 i think.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101
August 16, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
I will think thats a great oppurtunity to buy more bitcoins because when you see the history of bitcoin, you will surely find an increase in its value after every large fall in its value. surely i will buy lots of bitcoins.

Like you I would make sure to buy a lot of more bitcoins too. I have full faith that bitcoin one day will shine and be mass adopted.
That day is in a few years

May be that day will never come in future, I don't bitcoin can ever go that low even if it falls then it won't be below $100 and the chances of that are also very rare.
Activity: 532
August 16, 2016, 08:07:16 AM

I think no one will know when the price of bitcoin will stop down. so when people believe in bitcoin they will continue to be patient to wait for prices to rise. but the fact is precisely the price is getting down and she missed the train for not doing so. I think the panic seling very scary when it happens

Activity: 616
August 16, 2016, 07:45:54 AM
I will think thats a great oppurtunity to buy more bitcoins because when you see the history of bitcoin, you will surely find an increase in its value after every large fall in its value. surely i will buy lots of bitcoins.

Like you I would make sure to buy a lot of more bitcoins too. I have full faith that bitcoin one day will shine and be mass adopted.
That day is in a few years
Activity: 840
August 16, 2016, 07:43:31 AM

We will never see that price in future as it doesn't goes with the reputation of bitcoins, bitcoin will be much stronger currency in future holding a very high price.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 16, 2016, 07:21:33 AM
Activity: 840
August 16, 2016, 07:16:46 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 16, 2016, 07:16:00 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
August 16, 2016, 07:14:34 AM

Activity: 759
Merit: 502
August 16, 2016, 07:07:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131
August 16, 2016, 06:55:06 AM

Activity: 826
August 16, 2016, 05:59:12 AM
im sure i will sell my house and buying bitcoin, if bitcoin price rising i can buying 100 new house Roll Eyes
when bitcoin will doen to $1? any clue ?
When will bitcoin drop to $1? Not now, at least. Bitcoin would pretty much be pronounced dead if it did dropped at that point at this moment/years considering the amount of investors, users, and miners out there.
Pages:
Jump to: